CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hear No Evil

Cuntybaws

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 hours ago, ProfB said:

I love PMs from corner chums.

That is all well and good, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the PMs you send are nice. 

Were you being nice? 

On 09/08/2021 at 22:10, Clavo Cruz said:

Thank you for your reaction.

Pen I’m about to depart Euston on a train heading north. it’s the first time in almost 20 years that I’m forced to travel ‘standard’ class. The carriage absolutely reeks of pasty’s and I don’t think I’ve ever seen an uglier bunch of cunts in a carriage. It’s a three hour trip so I’d appreciate any train facts you’d like to share. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen I’m about to depart Euston on a train heading north. it’s the first time in almost 20 years that I’m forced to travel ‘standard’ class. The carriage absolutely reeks of pasty’s and I don’t think I’ve ever seen an uglier bunch of cunts in a carriage. It’s a three hour trip so I’d appreciate any train facts you’d like to share. 

I'm sure I am not alone, in hoping you are stabbed to death before your destination. Pasties indeed.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

Three hours so Penrith, Carlisle or somewhere in North Wales such as Llandudno or Holyhead?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

If you can, stick your head out the window, right out of the window and close your eyes and clear your mind. Before an oncoming train goes through it. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Train wanker!

• Like 1

On 09/08/2021 at 23:26, camberwell gypsy said:

Tomorrow's National Suicide Survivors Day. For fucking useless cunts. 

NB: Why did Kamikaze pilots wear crash helmets? 

Held their goggles up . They were notoriously short sighted as proven by missing of all things an aircraft carrier. Those swords were another waste of time against Bofors guns....

lum7zxefspp31.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Table for one, sir?

That’s the way it’s been for ten years now, baws. You know I can’t stand anyone. I’ve heard everyone’s story a thousand times and I certainly don’t want to hear it again when I get a moment to myself. 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

From the Penfold glasses to the two other old cunts out on a Saturday night alone, you really do have a knack of depressing the fuck out of me.

Smash your stupid fucking face into your glass of house red.

I’m a good looking man, Decs. ladies love me.. you know that. The lovely lady sitting with the Weinstein looks charming, don’t you think? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m a good looking man. Decs. ladies love me.. you know that. The lovely lady sitting with the Weinstein looks charming, don’t you think? 

https://ibb.co/dtJYpky

You’re a weird, creepy, sinister cunt. Sat in some gay bar, taking candid shots of complete strangers and then posting them on a strange little Internet forum. Absolute wanker.

• Like 3