CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Strong Britain, Great Nation

Last Cunt Standing

What the actual fuck is happening up there? This is the sort of batshit craziness that I’d expect in Pyongyang, not British Schools.

https://news.sky.com/story/education-chiefs-back-campaign-for-school-kids-to-sing-patriotic-one-britain-one-nation-anthem-12339491

My arse.

Suggestions for alternate songs of national unity are expected…

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What the actual fuck is happening up there? This is the sort of batshit craziness that I’d expect in Pyongyang, not British Schools.

https://news.sky.com/story/education-chiefs-back-campaign-for-school-kids-to-sing-patriotic-one-britain-one-nation-anthem-12339491

My arse.

What do you reckon?

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My arse.

I listened to it through the official link - naturally there's no comments on the website, or on any Youtube videos of it - I thought we were a team? Thank fuck I don't have any kids (or at least ones that I know or care about). These little cunts are going to be the first generation conscripted into the Racial Equality Enforcement Enterprise (REEE) after graduation. Team building exercises will include battering ram training, ski mask knitting and improvised interrogation techniques with a fitness class in assault course physical training and daily readings of the Quran.

This shit is fucking deplorable. My niece once had to change schools because some backwards little Paki cunt thought it was OK to spit on blonde hair, blue eyed girls and the teachers didn't want to get involved - but this shit gets a pass? This isn't unity - its rolling over to a more vocal culture at the expense of your own whilst brainwashing the next generation into thinking this is how its always been - teach the little divs English, Maths, IT and Science, make sure they don't get fat and then fuck off and let them make their own decisions. 

Guest judgetwi

They used to say “what happens in America arrives here 5 years later”. These days it’s far quicker than that. Look at what’s going on in Yank schools and Yank media. 

Critical Race Theory, “Juneteenth” , the 1619 Project, make the world green, new flags, new anthems, a new “Independence Day.” It’s all there and it’s fucking coming. 

You have to be a fucking blind man not to see it.

51 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Wannabee by The Spice Girls

Apparently the epitome....the motherlode.....the aspirational top trumps is to 'zigahzigahhh'

I wouldn't waste my piss on a single one of them or their families if the whole fucking lot were burning alive. Might spare some petrol mind.

On 23/06/2021 at 11:22, Last Cunt Standing said:

My arse.

‘The sash my father wore’ should be compulsory at all U.K. school assemblies, as should bowler hats for the pupils. Sikhs could be allowed to wear a bowler shaped towel or fuck off back to Sikhland after six of the best.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧