CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On Board / In Transit

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In the simplest of terms, certain visages trigger me. There's no rhyme or reason, and even if there was, I'd hardly feel the need to explain myself to you. 

Luckily for you, I can tolerate whoever that Kenny Rogers gone bent cunt is that you've had for the last few years. Know this though, if you ever mix it up and I disapprove, I will continuously fucking hound you until you change it. 

Consider that a warning in advance and the only one you will ever get.

Have you seen a doctor about it?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stay out of this, Drew, you nosey cunt, it's none of your business.

Change your avatar before midnight or face the fucking consequences.

I'll face the consequences whatever they may be. Hopefully it will be ignore me.

Anyhow, a minion like yourself doesn't tell me what to do in my lofty position, you can politely ask me but I'll probably still tell you to fuck off.

With all due respect.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyhow, a minion like yourself doesn't tell me what to do in my lofty position, you can politely ask me but I'll probably still tell you to fuck off.

With all due respect.

I'd hardly class your two assumed positions of either on the fucking floor pissed out of your nut or slouched comatose in your scooter as being "lofty".

With absolutely no respect.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Dawn Chorus and @Cunty BigBollox I've changed my mind, you now both have until 21:00 to change your avatars. If you don't, I will deal with Pen first and then follow up with Drew.

No more warnings.

Go fuck yourself. I've already had a word with Allah and he's arranged for a big  fuck off thunder storm to descend on Caister this weekend and flood you cunts out. 

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Go fuck yourself. I've already had a word with Allah and he's arranged for a big  fuck off thunder storm to descend on Caister this weekend and flood you cunts out. 

I'm saying no more about it until nine pm, Drew. Needless to say, once you have seen how I've dealt with Pen, you'll be quickly running to change that avatar to avoid a similar fate. 

45 minutes ago, Neil said:

Kenny fucking Rogers!?. Its Oliver fucking Reed, a proper fucking geezer who'd have these fucking wokies for breakfast whilst snorting coke off a whores snatch while balls deep in another hooker. God I miss him and his like.

Posts like this Neil are quite damaging to my mental health.

Don't you think the regret I feel all day every day, for selling my brasshouse is enough? 

Ollie Read, a legend for sure, but spare a thought for me Neil. I had to put up with that sort of carry on every day at work. If my knob hadn’t been about to drop off I’d likely still be there.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oh Jesus bastard Christ. I must agree, them there avatars are chronic.

The clock is ticking for Drew, I hope he realises now I'm not fucking about. I've got more to release on Pen if it doesn't immediately change its avatar the next time it logs on.

Just now, Frank said:

I know who you are. Do that again and you'll be gone.  

I'll be doing it at half nine unless Drew realises the severity of the situation. And if I don't, someone else will as I'll make sure it does the rounds via email.

Sit back and watch the show.

Just now, Decimus said:

I'll be doing it at half nine unless Drew realises the severity of the situation. And if I don't, someone else will as I'll make sure it does the rounds via email.

Sit back and watch the show.

See your pm.

@Cunty BigBollox the information I have dug up on you has been passed on to Ape. 

I don't know if you're just logged on and not actually browsing the site, so I will give you some additional time. You have until 9am tomorrow morning.

If I mysteriously get fucked off in the meantime, Ape has been instructed to release the information in my absence. Should he get fucked off, I will email every single member I'm in contact with off-site to send them the information. You only have one choice.

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Cunty BigBollox the information I have dug up on you has been passed on to Ape. 

I don't know if you're just logged on and not actually browsing the site, so I will give you some additional time. You have until 9am tomorrow morning.

If I mysteriously get fucked off in the meantime, Ape has been instructed to release the information in my absence. Should he get fucked off, I will email every single member I'm in contact with off-site to send them the information. You only have one choice.

The Ronald Reagan of the corner…trusted with remembering? Ffs!