CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Eyers

Cunty BigBollox

26 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Whoever thinks that putting chalk on the genitalia is a good idea, needs to have their head examined, too. Add half a gallon of piss and start painting the walls.

So J+J are perfectly entitled to keep pumping out their No.1 selling product for thirty years plus, all the time knowingly hiding the fact that it’s causing cancer to its customers, and even worse targeting their advertising to the very demographic most at risk?

OK let’s all get jabbed up then.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

So J+J are perfectly entitled to keep pumping out their No.1 selling product for thirty years plus, all the time knowingly hiding the fact that it’s causing cancer to its customers, and even worse targeting their advertising to the very demographic most at risk?

OK let’s all get jabbed up then.

Of course not. They will have to pay for being conniving, greedy, criminal cunts.
But since when is putting talcum (without asbestos) in the crotch area such a good idea? It’s just selling garbage to people which really they don’t need.

And you didn’t get the joke.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Of course not. They will have to pay for being conniving, greedy, criminal cunts.
But since when is putting talcum (without asbestos) in the crotch area such a good idea? It’s just selling garbage to people which really they don’t need.

I'm already sporting a lion's mane down there, don't want a fucking swamp to add to the ambiance...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t have a sense of humour. I’m a conspiracy theorist. Pay attention.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t have a sense of humour. I’m a conspiracy theorist. Pay attention.

"Conspiracy theorist" was a label created by the CIA in the late 50's to dismiss the questions of an increasingly skeptical population. It gained its popularity in modern culture shortly after the death of J.F.K.

Don't be a bitch to the Man, man.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil has a little wank game he plays with some of his victims. It's called the JFK. He explodes all over her face and she screams as she tries to climb out of the car. 

I think that may have been Marilyn Monroe rather than Jackie Kennedy. However I appreciate the postmodernist quality of your line of thinking.

Hey, look at me! I’m nearly as smart as Mr Roops! Sadly, in a recent Bank of Switzerland survey 83% of respondents said i’m a fucking prick.

Of course, it’s possible they could all be wrong.

The cunts.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil has a little wank game he plays with some of his victims. It's called the JFK. He explodes all over her face and she screams as she tries to climb out of the car. 

Exactly that except I don't go all limp straight away.

The media are milking this one good and proper. 

My first thought was steroids. Of course, like every dead one, their last words or nearly last words were “wished they took the vaccination”.

This level of propaganda is unsustainable and so obvious to all but the brain dead, who would have had two clot shots already.

The numbers of dead under 50 with no pre existing health conditions remains low. Until that changes I won’t be taking this poison. And I will still have contact with symptomatic people most days.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

their last words or nearly last words were “wished they took the vaccination”.

I wonder how many of the thousands of people, who’ve died from complications directly attributed to the vaccine, uttered ‘I’m so glad I had the jab’, before slipping away with a contented smile?

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

My first thought was steroids. Of course, like every dead one, their last words or nearly last words were “wished they took the vaccination”.

This level of propaganda is unsustainable and so obvious to all but the brain dead, who would have had two clot shots already.

The numbers of dead under 50 with no pre existing health conditions remains low. Until that changes I won’t be taking this poison. And I will still have contact with symptomatic people most days.

Interesting how the last dying words of many a poof, 'I wish I hadn't had so much cock up my arse', are not reported in a similar manner to suppress the spread of a deadly virus. 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘I can’t believe it Doctor. I’m actually going to get the arsehole transplant I’ve been waiting so long for. Thanks, and I’ll see you when I come to after the op. 

Frank had one of those but the arsehole rejected him.

• Like 7

On 06/08/2021 at 14:22, The Beast said:

Surely your stance is now most definitely in the minority among your work colleagues (and possibly unique in your immediate workplace), i.e. is not succumbing to peer-pressure starting to limit job/progression opportunities for some? Do you think all frontline NHS staff will face a compulsory Covid vaccination if an 'indirect' approach to enforcing it isn't successful?

• Like 1