CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

super heteronormative

Penny Farthing

This lovely young couple are going through a lot of stress at the moment because of homophobic bureaucracy. We really need to be more diverse rather than super heteronormative.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-58071558

They include on Devon County Council's website, at their GP surgery and in the red book - the personal child health record given to all new parents.

Since being contacted by the BBC, all three have said they will make changes.

Kate Fox, a lecturer at Plymouth Marjon University, said: "It's basically everywhere.

"I don't think we've come across a single thing so far that is not been super heteronormative."

_119724295_whatsappimage2021-08-03at15.4

Guest judgetwi

Super Hetero.....fucking .....what? I think you mean NORMAL you fucking attention seeking pair of cunting freaks.

Anything with “super” in front of it comes direct from wokie America. As you would expect the authorities are falling over themselves to accommodate these bastards and the cunting BBC can’t wait to turn them into victims. 

If I had my way i’d send some super Peacefuls  round to sort these wokie fuckwits out with some super goatshagging cock. Posh fucking slags.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They've just got the fucking thing and they're already moaning about the paperwork.

Normally the bloke would do the practical stuff like paperwork. Just wait until they have to do a fucking tax return, or change a fucking plug.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Neil said:

still doesn't make her the father

I presume the one with the short hair is the "man", then, based solely on the fact that i don't think I'd fuck it.

Mind you, the other one has too much hair, if anything. The cunt looks like a Jehovah's Witness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I presume the one with the short hair is the "man", then, based solely on the fact that i don't think I'd fuck it.

Mind you, the other one has too much hair, if anything. The cunt looks like a Jehovah's Witness.

I wonder if this disgusting pair of fishmongers have ever stopped to think that the reason things are heteronormative is because heterosexuality is the normal state of affairs for the vast majority of people. 

How long before paedophiles demand that "Wicked Uncle Ernie" becomes an alternative to mother and father on birth certificates?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There’s also the fact that the woman is the one holding the baby. The man is just sitting there grinning and saying “yeah I am part of this you cunts.”

Except you ain’t are you darling? You just got a load of some cunt’s spunk (probably a bender) in a turkey baster and shoved up her fanny. Unnatural pair of weirdos.

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wonder if this disgusting pair of fishmongers have ever stopped to think that the reason things are heteronormative is because heterosexuality is the normal state of affairs for the vast majority of people. 

Oh they know that fact. They just don't like it - and now that they've got a baby to use as leverage to push their agenda, they're going to cause a stink about it.

It'll also be unacceptable that the poor lad is bullied at school for having two mams. Or when some poor, overworked teacher makes the mistake of getting their class to make Father's Day cards.

And Mammy and mammy will be right behind him to back him up - happy to craft him into the perfect little bulwark from which to voice their grievances at the world, an outspoken and deluded little twat who parrots their words and gets championed for his bravery and wisdom beyond his years - the Greta Thunberg of the lezza agenda.

• Like 3

On 09/08/2021 at 10:47, Arnold said:

The kid don't look too happy, I wonder why.

On 09/08/2021 at 18:54, Decimus said:

How long before paedophiles demand that "Wicked Uncle Ernie" becomes an alternative to mother and father on birth certificates?

👍