CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beds( not the shithole )

Uncle Meatus

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

I needed a single bed and mattress for a spare room in my new house.

Amazon and every online retailer had beds and mattresses all made in China.

Chinese people sleep on bamboo mats in paper walled homes.

Why the obsession with foam mattresses in the UK?983096331_images(1).jpeg.4f6259673d246b6b499a9ddb8a744339.jpeg

It’s called globalisation mate, a very simple concept. The Chinks can produce anything cheaper than us because they have slave labour and their non  slave labour are happy to work for 2 bowls of rice and a kick up the arse every day. We can’t compete with that unless you are employing illegal immos and non English speaking Peacefuls in the sweat shops of Leicester, Bradford, Leeds etc.

You’re not very bright are you mate?

I needed a single bed and mattress for a spare room in my new house.

Amazon and every online retailer had beds and mattresses all made in China.

Chinese people sleep on bamboo mats in paper walled homes.

Why the obsession with foam mattresses in the UK?983096331_images(1).jpeg.4f6259673d246b6b499a9ddb8a744339.jpeg

Is that Mickey Dolenz? 

Nope. This site has reeked of shite for years. I'm here to stir it up.

Are you sure it's a bed you're after and not just a strip of cardboard for the doorway of your local Poundstretcher because your mums kicked you out for being an annoying (and gay, probably) cunt.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dave said:

Don't mention it to Dickless, he'll be on you like a Bat on a Donkey!

Here he is!

The only Corner member to have ever furiously wanked himself off during the spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp. God only knows how many times you came during the latest live action version of 101 Dalmatians, I imagine you lost count, they were all puppies afterall.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

On 15/08/2021 at 07:46, Clavo Cruz said:

Do you have an unusual interest in range rover exhaust pipes?

Pen, you've made numerous alliances with sexual deviants on here over the years, much to the detriment of your already piss poor reputation. I understand making alliances of convenience in a dog-eat-dog environment such as this, but all it serves to confirm is what a sinister fucking freak you are. 

Good evening.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen, you've made numerous alliances with sexual deviants on here over the years, much to the detriment of your already piss poor reputation. I understand making alliances of convenience in a dog-eat-dog environment such as this, but all it serves to confirm is what a sinister fucking freak you are. 

Good evening.

Do you also have an interest in exhaust pipes?