CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've learned many years ago that the old adage of "give an inch and they'll take a mile" applies to certain punters hence the zero tolerance over certain words. You're obviously a man of principle TF, so why not set up and manage your own forum and see what happens. We both know that won't happen as you are one of those hot air merchants who talks the talk and nothing else.

Time of the month is it?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Whitstable, now Rye. Why not try France, you boring, parochial cunt.

It's the year of the staycation, Withers. Whilst I'd never advise anyone other than a suicide bomber to go on holiday to France, I do wish all the vile fucking northerners stinking up The Gate would fuck off to your ramshackle collection of gîtes.

Surreptitious peep holes and blood stained, raped-goose feather pillows aside, I'm sure you'd give them the time of their short lives.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Kind of the Taliban to use their fancy new Black Hawks to demonstrate to the Yanks how you can stop people falling from aircraft during mass evacuations:

E-DnV1bXIAEyBPA?format=jpg&name=900x900

'That piece of shit up there, I never liked him. I never trusted him. For all I know, he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed'

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's the year of the staycation, Withers. Whilst I'd never advise anyone other than a suicide bomber to go on holiday to France, I do wish all the vile fucking northerners stinking up The Gate would fuck off to your ramshackle collection of gîtes.

Surreptitious peep holes and blood stained, raped-goose feather pillows aside, I'm sure you'd give them the time of their short lives.

Disturbing news decs, I have discovered via snippets garnered from withers pm’s that he is in fact dick strawbridge. The soapy old fart with twigs in his beard has fucked off to France where being a fat smelly cunt is the norm. His wife is a gigantic fat hag with ridiculous clothes and thinning peroxide hair also looks a stranger to soap and hot water, both make me physically sick. 

He has shot up in my estimation tenfold. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Disturbing news decs, I have discovered via snippets garnered from withers pm’s that he is in fact dick strawbridge. The soapy old fart with twigs in his beard has fucked off to France where being a fat smelly cunt is the norm. His wife is a gigantic fat hag with ridiculous clothes and thinning peroxide hair also looks a stranger to soap and hot water, both make me physically sick. 

He has shot up in my estimation tenfold. 

That moustache must get in the way when he's rimming a goose.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

I’m in the haunted mermaid inn rye, waiting for roops to arrive, I would imagine the ghosts will be terrified.

https://ibb.co/ZdLxfz9

It's strange, therefore, there's already a lady's handbag sitting on the chest of drawers. That's unless of course you were meeting up again with Frank.

Speaking of which, I wonder what the faggot footwear cognoscente thinks about your shoes. @Frank?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's strange, therefore, there's already a lady's handbag sitting on the chest of drawers. That's unless of course you were meeting up again with Frank.

Speaking of which, I wonder what the faggot footwear cognoscente thinks about your shoes. @Frank?

That’s the hookers bag wolfie, she filled it with shower gel and coffee sachets before she left, classy girl, mentioned you still owe her a tenner. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He’s playing safe with this pair but nevertheless I wouldn’t wipe my arse with that ‘leather’. What concerns me more is the extraordinary plumage of multiple folds of cheap Chinese denim lapping around his ankles. Get them taken up @Eddie you short-arsed fucking moron. 

• Like 2