CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

Had to happen what with the government being so bad people turned to the  Taliban and the army was so bad it couldn't make it without American & NATO help .

Don't like the Taliban but hopefully someday we will see the Palestinian flag over israel.

The army didn't even try. Cunts were the first out of there once they caught wind of the Yanks leaving and now they've fucked off the Taliban are offering them jobs again.

So that's twenty years for the SAS and American special forces to train a bunch of cunts who'll just end up working for the Taliban, billions of US dollars worth of military equipment that's just been left to fall into Taliban hands and a large percentage of the civilian population exposed as collaborators to a hostile Western regime just waiting to be hunted down and killed by the Taliban.

Biden is hiding away eating ice cream, Boris is getting the shit kicked out of him from all sides for even trying to shine a positive light on the situation (rightfully - the fucking mong) and every other cunt on the planet is sitting there wondering why the fuck it happened in the first place.

It's fucking amazing that we haven't just nuked ourselves into oblivion at this point.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I won't pretend to know anything about the situation - even the "Troubles" were well before my time and none of this moaning shite is encouraging me to learn about it either. However, I think if @PANZER MURPHY wants to be heard out, he should probably stop projecting his side of the debate with the same amount of xenophobia and ignorance he clearly seems to think he's been a victim of in the past.

Its getting fucking old.

I was raised on it and you could say brainwashed to an extent, in that I only ever got told one part of the story and was never interested in hearing the rest.

The last two years or so I've opened my eyes a bit to the reality of the situation, and don't get involved in any discussion or debate involving N.I. Fuck both sides, I'm glad I live in England and my family were raised here away from all the fucking bollocks and factionalism.

Let it go, Panzy, you'll feel better for it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

More bollocks! That "rump state" exists in perpetuity because W.T Cosgrave requested that the 1925 Boundary commission report was buried in return for the UK forgiving the Free State's share of the imperial debt then your politicians kept quiet about it for nearly 50 years. In other words, they sold it to us you fucking cretin.

I like your style TF. Very few U.K. mainlanders know much, if anything about Irish history. Most people Ive ever had a conversation with in England about NI, don’t even know that it’s part of the U.K. and don’t care either. Many don’t even realise that EIRE is a separate country. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I like your style TF. Very few U.K. mainlanders know much, if anything about Irish history. Most people Ive ever had a conversation with in England about NI, don’t even know that it’s part of the U.K. and don’t care either. Many don’t even realise that EIRE is a separate country. 

I bet these are the same cunts that, come March 17th, profess to be part Irish, "I'm here for the craic"! Bunch of fucking omadawns.  

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet these are the same cunts that, come March 17th, profess to be part Irish, "I'm here for the craic"! Bunch of fucking omadawns.  

The fact that Irelands No.1 export is and has always been...its citizens speaks volumes.

All around the world you can find Irish expats reminiscing in some filthy drinking den about how great the ‘Old country’ is.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I won't pretend to know anything about the situation - even the "Troubles" were well before my time and none of this moaning shite is encouraging me to learn about it either. However, I think if @PANZER MURPHY wants to be heard out, he should probably stop projecting his side of the debate with the same amount of xenophobia and ignorance he clearly seems to think he's been a victim of in the past.

Its getting fucking old.

Civil rights are rarely achieved civilly roady baby..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The fact that Irelands No.1 export is and has always been...its citizens speaks volumes.

All around the world you can find Irish expats reminiscing in some filthy drinking den about how great the ‘Old country’ is.

I get that bollocks all the time from my family. If it's so good, fuck off back there. "Dere's nothing dere for us". Well not so fucking great then, is it? 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

They don't differentiate here, Bill. When I was at school and the Canary Wharf bomb went off I was called all sorts by pre-teens whose spesh addled parents didn't have a fucking clue what was going on. There was another lad in my year who had moved over from N.I. and was as protestant as Paisley himself, and he still got stick over it because the vast majority of English kids heard an Irish accent and just assumed "IRA".

I feel sorry for loyalists over there who think that anyone in Britain gives a fuck about them remaining in the union.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

They don't differentiate here, Bill. When I was at school and the Canary Wharf bomb went off I was called all sorts by pre-teens whose spesh addled parents didn't have a fucking clue what was going on. There was another lad in my year who had moved over from N.I. and was as protestant as Paisley himself, and he still got stick over it because the vast majority of English kids heard an Irish accent and just assumed "IRA".

I feel sorry for loyalists over there who think that anyone in Britain gives a fuck about them remaining in the union.

To the average brit, a paddy's a paddy. Don't matter whether they're catholic or a blue nosed, devil worshipping proddie. Same with the sweaties. 

The Welsh? They can just go and fuck themselves. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, pegleg said:

Don't like the Taliban but hopefully someday we will see the Palestinian flag over israel.

Don’t think so Eichmann. The Israelis know who their enemies are and how to deal with the savages.

Unlike the soft as shit cunts running (ruining?) this country, the USA and the fucking EU.

Long live the State of Israel! 🇮🇱

On 15/08/2021 at 15:15, Wolfie said:

I wish they'd all fuck clean off back to the violent shithole from which they spawned. 

Despite its declining amount of elbow room, the world is still a big place, and I see no reason why the bearded raghead brigade see the already-crowded UK as a prime target for seeking 'asylum'. There are currently tens of thousands of indigenous Britons who've paid into our benefits system for decades in desperate need of treatment that is not available to them.

They are not welcome here. 

I’ll bet you a tenner wolfster, not a single one of these cunts will be vetted before they come here or to other caring and compassionate democracies. What a great opportunity to insert a few 1000 jihadi cunts bent on slaughtering as many infidels as possible. I look forward to one of these desperate souls marching into a primary school and stabbing a dozen reception kids.

All Afghans should be mercy killed

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve half a bottle of Tamnavulin to drink tonight webby, what odds are you giving me?

I'm more of a Laphroaig man, Stubbs, but regardless, you get extra brownie points for not rotting your throat with a bottle Bells, Drew style.

I'd like to think that after your tenth glass you'll follow in your old mate Decs' footsteps and start liberally throwing around unwarranted nonce allegations.

Don't let me down.

• Like 2