CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Judge, let me make it clear. I never have, or never will gain any pleasure from witnessing a fellow human being's misery or distress. The only exception to this would be a video of @Decimus shoving you into a gas oven.  I would put that on loop, and wank furiously.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m sure you get just as bigger stiffy when Palestinian toddlers are shot by the brave IDF fascists or crushed under the bulldozers making way for new Israeli homes

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's not much that pleases me more than images like this.

When "The Peacefuls" stop being The West's current bogiemen, your lot will be back in the firing line where they belong. The only things in life that are certain are death, taxes, and anti-Semitism coming around again and again.

j5P8x_lxTmu0edHgTK1rl-csXmFX7JjI15mbP85c

Tiny Tears

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You can’t trust them, negotiate with them or leave them to their own devices. They may be feeling smug right now but they are burning the best of their youth and are conducting themselves precisely as expected by the wider world. This savagery will reap its own reward.

When it all kicked off I harboured a brief hope that the withdrawal was a devious plan to lure the Tale-rats out of their caves, and that after they'd emerged blinking into the daylight to take over Kabul cunningly concealed battalions of crack special forces troops would appear and slaughter every last fucking one of the cunts.

Sadly, while it's the sort of thing I could imagine Trump attempting, Biden doesn't have the stones for it.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

When it all kicked off I harboured a brief hope that the withdrawal was a devious plan to lure the Tale-rats out of their caves, and that after they'd emerged blinking into the daylight to take over Kabul cunningly concealed battalions of crack special forces troops would appear and slaughter every last fucking one of the cunts.

Sadly, while it's the sort of thing I could imagine Trump attempting, Biden doesn't have the stones for it.

This scenario is pretty much what I was hoping for too. I honestly believe mass annihilation is the only way to be rid of these cunts once and for all. It’s clear as day that they cannot be negotiated with, as that would require some base level of intelligence and compassion for their fellow “humans”. Treat them like the plague of rats they are, and execute every motherfucking last one of them.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This scenario is pretty much what I was hoping for too. I honestly believe mass annihilation is the only way to be rid of these cunts once and for all. It’s clear as day that they cannot be negotiated with, as that would require some base level of intelligence and compassion for their fellow “humans”. Treat them like the plague of rats they are, and execute every motherfucking last one of them.

As sanctions start to bite, annihilation will be automatic. There are only so many goats they can fuck/eat.

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The problem Edmund is that they keep multiplying, before the invasion the Taliban had spent 10 years consolidating and multiplying uncontrolled. Having forces on the ground there over the past near 20 years has controlled them to some degree but at great cost. Perhaps the only real way to control and limit them would have been to break Afghanistan into several separate nations each based on local tribal loyalties and to then set them against each other.

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You can’t trust them, negotiate with them or leave them to their own devices. They may be feeling smug right now but they are burning the best of their youth and are conducting themselves precisely as expected by the wider world. This savagery will reap its own reward.

What the West appears to have failed to comprehend is that as each Islamic nation becomes more fundamentalist the more they hate each other because each thinks that it has the purest form of Islam. The only solution will be long term much as the European Christian nations spent centuries tearing each other apart after the reformation as each thought that they had the purest version of Christianity.

What a bunch of pretentious cunts on here. Concerning yourselves with irrelevant matters in a far away, medieval shithole that has no effect on your daily lives. Never mind ‘Bitter Lake’ or spunking your time away in moronic discussions about matters that have no bearing on you what-so-fucking-ever, listen to this…and reassess what is or is not important….cunts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What a bunch of pretentious cunts on here. Concerning yourselves with irrelevant matters in a far away, medieval shithole that has no effect on your daily lives. Never mind ‘Bitter Lake’ or spunking your time away in moronic discussions about matters that have no bearing on you what-so-fucking-ever, listen to this…and reassess what is or is not important….cunts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

The problem Edmund is that they keep multiplying, before the invasion the Taliban had spent 10 years consolidating and multiplying uncontrolled. Having forces on the ground there over the past near 20 years has controlled them to some degree but at great cost. Perhaps the only real way to control and limit them would have been to break Afghanistan into several separate nations each based on local tribal loyalties and to then set them against each other.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Shut up, you verbose, Frank-serving fucking idiot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

That's how britain controlled India at the outset, through EIC. Clive won at Plassey by managing to bribe one tribe not to attack. He still admirably dealt with the rest even though his force was vastly outnumbered 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's how britain controlled India at the outset, through EIC. Clive won at Plassey by managing to bribe one tribe not to attack. He still admirably with the rest even though his force was vastly outnumbered 

This time around though it is not to do it as part of some great empire seeking to take over .. simply set them up to destroy themselves.

3 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

There is something very seriously wrong with you Ape .. you must must have something to do in life other than to make an inane response like this .. what is wrong with you?

I see what you did there.

• Like 1

On 23/08/2021 at 10:25, Mrs Roops said:

The unabridged version of "Bitter Lake" is now back on BBC iPlayer and I strongly recommend the film. A word of warning; if you have a short attention span or are a member of the mediocracy who are told what to think by two-minute vids from Sid Slackjaw broadcasting from his parents house then this 137 minute documentary is not for you...

That's a bit patronising and offensive. We're not all knuckle-dragging proletariat apes. Some of us even read books... and not just Haynes Manuals and Viz. I mean proper literature like Andy McNabb books.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Yes .. I proved that you have nothing useful to say and should not have bothered to respond.

As one of the few people on here who doesn't give you near constant grief, or make puerile dick jokes, I'd have thought you could make the effort to be a little bit nicer.

Anyway, in all seriousness, I will be down your way - perhaps even down your very street - in early October. Shall we meet up somewhere for a chinwag?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a bit patronising and offensive. We're not all knuckle-dragging proletariat apes. Some of us even read books... and not just Haynes Manuals and Viz. I mean proper literature like Andy McNabb books.

I'm reading a horror book in braille. Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

He has never seen the inside of a Groucho and he never will.

I don’t know what’s wrong with him Pen. A little mildly amusing ditty and he turns it into something about the bold Francis. The cunt’s obsessed with Frank… what do you suggest we all do, going forward?

• Like 1