CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NOTHIN DRESSED AS LAMB

PANZER MURPHY

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Which amounts to the sum total of fuck all in wartime Paddy and we've just entered Cold War II with China. AUKUS is phase one of the reunification of the Anglosphere because we're going to have to save the world again like we did twice in the 20th century. ROI and the rest of the cowardly fuckers in the EU are not invited because you haven't got a pair of bollocks between you. That's why we fixed it with the septics for our Australian brethren to humiliate your Frog masters much to the amusement of everyone here in Blighty. 

Strange how the plastic Paddies on the hill all disappear back up their own arses when things get a bit rough. This was the case in 1940 when Roosevelt first drove a coach and horses through their Neutrality Act then a year later set fire to it in front of them. The septics don't give a fuck about the Irish in the big scheme of things, they value the allies that help them maintain their global hegemony far more and you will see this in the years to come as the big kick off with the Chinks grows ever nearer.

To be honest The Irish Republic has done well out of the EU and it might still be to their advantage to be in the EU. In practical terms though EU membership did not benefit the UK, it probably fucked up any chance of us benefiting from thatcher's attempts at reforming UK industry simply because as our old factories closed it was cheaper to use EEC and EU funds to build the factories elsewhere where labour costs were lower. @PANZER MURPHY's problem is that instead and looking at the Republic of Ireland or the rest of the EU he has fixated himself at looking at a country who's best interests are not the same as his his country. Indeed the dopey cunt has not spoken to me for six years because I pointed out that of the UK voters who voted a majority of them voted leave and the likely reason why they voted leave.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its all about optics sukky baby..how it looks outside yer union jack waving bubble read more than the express if ya wanna see how the world views y'all ...and at the risk of soundin like Prof B..it looks Baaaaaad..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Like I've told a few of your fellow bogtrotters on other forums Paddy, you don't speak for the world and nobody gives a fuck what we do in Ireland outside the rapidly declining EUSSR. This will be evident when Boris triggers article 16 by the end of the month then laughs his cock off as thick Mick and simple Simon blow a gasket as their little plan with Brussels to economically annex the north gets completely derailed. Senile Joe will just make some empty platitudes then soil his incontinence pants before being wheeled back to the basement and his jigsaw puzzle as the boys at the Pentagon will make their weekly phone call to the Foreign office to thank us again for putting our carrier group in the South China Sea while they're equipping their Nimitz class carriers with the latest upgrades. 

Things are also going swimmingly with the CPTPP who want us to join their club. That's what happens when you have plenty of soft power to wield Paddy and not just a whinging diaspora with a bucket off bullshit hard luck stories about "the old country" which they can barely point out on a map. 

Great move by the EU doing Macron's dirty work for him by threatening the Aussies btw. It's confirmed everything we've been telling them about it all along. Apparently the septics are none too happy about it either and are about to tell the Brussels junta to keep its fucking nose out of AUKUS. Things don't look too good for the EU's prospects of building an international consensus against the UK over the NI protocol does it Paddy? 

13 minutes ago, Clavo said:

To be honest The Irish Republic has done well out of the EU and it might still be to their advantage to be in the EU. In practical terms though EU membership did not benefit the UK, it probably fucked up any chance of us benefiting from thatcher's attempts at reforming UK industry simply because as our old factories closed it was cheaper to use EEC and EU funds to build the factories elsewhere where labour costs were lower. @PANZER MURPHY's problem is that instead and looking at the Republic of Ireland or the rest of the EU he has fixated himself at looking at a country who's best interests are not the same as his his country. Indeed the dopey cunt has not spoken to me for six years because I pointed out that of the UK voters who voted a majority of them voted leave and the likely reason why they voted leave.

Of course they've done well. They were lavished with huge EEC/EU development grants and were allowed to set up the world's largest corporate tax haven shielded from the real world by the combined soft power of the UK, Germany and France. They didn't put a single penny into the EU budget as a net contributor until 2015 and even then tried to plead poverty while at the same time making bullshit claims about 26% economic growth at an IMF meeting which was nothing more than one of the most distorted pieces of false accounting in history. They steal FDI from other countries with illegal state bribery and think they own a monopoly on all the US investment that comes to Europe. They also steal tax revenues from third world countries in Africa and then have the fucking cheek to demand an opt out from the global corporate tax rate because it will make them "less competitive". 

I'm fucking ecstatic that the G7 has finally got its act together and is finally going to shut the cunts down.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

And it is told and retold to every American kid descended from Irish parents and grandparents.. those kids, now grown up infest American politics on both sides of the house and see yer waffling imperial bullingdon boy n his shiteshow as a golden opportunity to score some easy points with the Irish American vote which is second only to the Jewish American one by the way

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

‘Infest’ being the correct word, for once. You Mick’s wield no power in Washington you clown. Sure you can jig through New York & Boston on Paddy’s day all you like but you’ll never be allowed to gatecrash the upper echelons of power and American aristocracy based in the north-eastern US. The last Spudcoon ‘dynasty’ that tried it was Bootlegging Joe Kennedy’s inbreds…how did that work out for you? 
Entertain us by singing,dancing, digging and dying…forget ever trying to attain any real influence or power, it ain’t ever going to happen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Infest’ being the correct word, for once. You Mick’s wield no power in Washington you clown. Sure you can jig through New York & Boston on Paddy’s day all you like but you’ll never be allowed to gatecrash the upper echelons of power and American aristocracy based in the north-eastern US. The last Spudcoon ‘dynasty’ that tried it was Bootlegging Joe Kennedy’s inbreds…how did that work out for you? 
Entertain us by singing,dancing, digging and dying…forget ever trying to attain any real influence or power, it ain’t ever going to happen.

Says a Scouse cunt who more than likely has Irish ancestry, as most scousers do. What a deluded fucking plonker. Lol.

23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Of course they've done well. They were lavished with huge EEC/EU development grants and were allowed to set up the world's largest corporate tax haven shielded from the real world by the combined soft power of the UK, Germany and France. They didn't put a single penny into the EU budget as a net contributor until 2015 and even then tried to plead poverty while at the same time making bullshit claims about 26% economic growth at an IMF meeting which was nothing more than one of the most distorted pieces of false accounting in history. They steal FDI from other countries with illegal state bribery and think they own a monopoly on all the US investment that comes to Europe. They also steal tax revenues from third world countries in Africa and then have the fucking cheek to demand an opt out from the global corporate tax rate because it will make them "less competitive". 

I'm fucking ecstatic that the G7 has finally got its act together and is finally going to shut the cunts down.  

The same with Spain and Portugal, also Italy's heavy industry and ship building received protection in the case of ship building that could have been done better and more efficiently, on Tyneside the Clyde and Birkenhead, the UK is also probably a better place to build and complete aircraft than France.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

Indeed the dopey cunt has not spoken to me for six years because I pointed out that of the UK voters who voted a majority of them voted leave and the likely reason why they voted leave.

He may be an intransigent, rattled as fuck little teague with a chip the size of Kilkenny on his shoulder, but I don't think this is the reason @PANZER MURPHY ignores the almost infinite levels of fucking shite you post on here.

41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Says a Scouse cunt who more than likely has Irish ancestry, as most scousers do. What a deluded fucking plonker. Lol.

Watched 'Who do you think you are'? With Ricky Tomlinson and by all accounts the religious bigotry in Scousland back in the day rivalled what was going on in Glasgae and Ulster. 

I just wished the cunts wouldn't launch into a drunken rendition of 'Ferry cross the mersey' and tell you that they know Cilla Black and have met the Beatles at every opportunity. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watched 'Who do you think you are'? With Ricky Tomlinson and by all accounts the religious bigotry in Scousland back in the day rivalled what was going on in Glasgae and Ulster. 

I just wished the cunts wouldn't launch into a drunken rendition of 'Ferry cross the mersey' and tell you that they know Cilla Black and have met the Beatles at every opportunity. 

I'm an LFC fan and even I'm starting to dislike scousers...I blame @Dyslexic cnut

6 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Everyone's still waffling about Brexit then. How exciting.

It's been fucking non-stop on here since 2015, but it does get interspersed every now and again with topics of conversation that cover mainly covid, lizard men conspiracies, Pen's cock, Frank, Jew baiting and hating the blacks. 

There's something for everyone here.

Guest Paulie
22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's been fucking non-stop on here since 2015, but it does get interspersed every now and again with topics of conversation that cover mainly covid, lizard men conspiracies, Pen's cock, Frank, Jew baiting and hating the blacks. 

There's something for everyone here.

There certainly is, I've watched the place for a while. You seem like the big cheese on this august site.

I do like your style though - acidic wit, brutal putdowns yet combined with fly on the wall tales of working for Norfolk fucking cuntzil like a lovely fireside chat. I've a feeling we're going to get along famously on here.

On 01/10/2021 at 18:39, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway..todays list of Brexit victories..

The fat lad has urged the multitude of numpties to save Christmas by rushing out right now and buy their crimbo dinner and put it in the freezer...

End communique 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 12/09/2020 at 15:12, PANZER MURPHY said:

We've both seen the paras bally baby..shit scared yunflahs leppin out the barracks gate n hidin behind groups of aul dears and children out shoppin.. crouchin in doorways as if death were about to leap out n strike em down..helicopter dropped because the roads were too dangerous to drive on..yer mobs about to be sold down the river....again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Youve been lied to all along cluckin runt baby..easiest deal in history..we hold all the cards..they need us more than we need them..an ocean of political blood n a mountain of treasure expended to get ya to here..fuel n food shortages with no end in sight..wonder how Jacobs new office in Dublin is doing..anyway must fly..things to do..laterzzz

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Mmm, ting is Wuggers baby,, I'd say yer man fatboy bojo is shittin hemself... outa yer country is comin nuttin' dis yuletide n winter withall them food shortages and petrol station q's n'all... mm... we're Laffin' here... i fookin' hate the Paras, comin over here and shootin our lads, mmm... I can't stop bein insular and bigoted to yiz'all,,, can't feckin stop talkin 'bout war and unrest loike the one dimensional highly strung ultranationalist prick ive shown meself to be all these years.. despite most o'shite happenin' as far beck the 1970's and 80s... y'all do well if oi fecked off fer good and stuck to tarmackin' driveways for cash.. Brexit... mm,, ive just jezzed in me kegs, mmm.. laterzzz...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree Gypps. I have a history of despising the cunts. ‘Brick up the tunnels’ we say. Interesting thing to note. The fares at both tunnels are taken on the Wirral side due to them bindipping misfits being untrustworthy thieves. I’ve posted/nommed about my hatred of them before. The only creature worse than a Scouser is an out-of-town-wannabe Scouser…say a Liverpool FC fan from down south…the kind that profess their love for all things LFC but couldn’t find their way to the ground with a satnav nailed to their corneas. They’re the kind of vermin that really do need stabbing to death several times over…utter scum.

Guest Paulie
4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I agree Gypps. I have a history of despising the cunts. ‘Brick up the tunnels’ we say. Interesting thing to note. The fares at both tunnels are taken on the Wirral side due to them bindipping misfits being untrustworthy thieves. I’ve posted/nommed about my hatred of them before. The only creature worse than a Scouser is an out-of-town-wannabe Scouser…say a Liverpool FC fan from down south…the kind that profess their love for all things LFC but couldn’t find their way to the ground with a satnav nailed to their corneas. They’re the kind of vermin that really do need stabbing to death several times over…utter scum.

Liverpool perfected the best defence strategy in football history - 39 Italians in the wall.

8 hours ago, Clavo said:

The same with Spain and Portugal, also Italy's heavy industry and ship building received protection in the case of ship building that could have been done better and more efficiently, on Tyneside the Clyde and Birkenhead, the UK is also probably a better place to build and complete aircraft than France.

The milk snatcher’s legacy. Fucked highly skilled global and lucrative industries to prove an idealistic point just at the time when the cruise ship industry exploded. Now, French, Italian and German yards (with half the talent and skills) prosper while our’s are mere shadows of their former selves and northern towns remain derelict. The whore should be dug up and hung…twice.

5 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Liverpool perfected the best defence strategy in football history - 39 Italians in the wall.

Never forget, Paulo…that club’s fans own the biggest stain on English football in history. I see they’ve been caught out again spitting on the City bench. There  really is something about them murdering vermin that sickens us all. YNWA? Try WNMA…(we never murdered anyone.) Pity it was only 96 I say.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never forget, Paulo…that club’s fans own the biggest stain on English football in history. I see they’ve been caught out again spitting on the City bench. There  really is something about them murdering vermin that sickens us all. YNWA? Try WNMA…(we never murdered anyone.) Pity it was only 96 I say.

I absolutely fucking hated it when they won the league, albeit in the most abnormal season in Premier League history so it doesn't really count.

They're up there with Leeds and Millwall when it comes to the most hated clubs in this country. 

21 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Yeah, and cause of those cunts, English clubs got a ban. Those cunts should have got a 20 year ban from Europe. I felt sorry for the likes of Norwich. They won the league cup thus qualifying for the Eufa cup but couldn't go because of these fuckers.

Freddie Garrity was a cunt 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah, and cause of those cunts, English clubs got a ban. Those cunts should have got a 20 year ban from Europe. I felt sorry for the likes of Norwich. They won the league cup thus qualifying for the Eufa cup but couldn't go because of these fuckers.

Freddie Garrity was a cunt 

I was going to mention this. Liverpool's name is still mud around here 35 years later due to that, hence why I fucking despise them so much.

• Like 1