CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

Native American who wants Blackpool Illuminations display axed over racism fears speaks out

A member of the Native American community in the UK has revealed his reasons for thinking part of the Blackpool Illuminations should be axed. Anthony Perry, an NHS manager and author, described a 'Wild West' tableau at the historic display as a 'caricature', He said the display, which depicts men in war headdresses dancing around a totem pole surrounded by cacti, 'reinforced racial stereotypes' of Native Americans. He is one of those now calling on Blackpool councillors to replace the lights with a new design. Anthony grew up in Oklahoma, USA, and moved to the UK 18 years ago. He now lives in Exeter with his wife and two children and is a citizen of the Chickasaw nation .Last week, he wrote to councillors about the 'Wild West' tableau that has been on display at Blackpool Illuminations since the 1960s.

Basically, the 'red-skin' cunt wants us to stop having fun caricaturing ethnic minorities. In case he hadn't noticed, everything in the Blackpool illuminations is a fuckin' caricature, that's the general idea.

How sad, too bad, fuck off.

This is what we do in England, that's what we will always do, we have a sense of humour, if he doesn't like it, there's always a ticket going spare for the 'big bird' back to the good ol' USofA.

Happy landings, Geronimo.

What fucks me off most of all is that without any kind of intervention, this dream-catching peace pipe-puffing cunt would have just his voice echoing out into the yonder. With the media diving onto it like tumescent vultures, he'll have an army of indignant do-gooding twitter wankers all fighting his corner with faux outrage, and will no doubt get his way. Not that I give much of a fuck what happens in Blackpool of all places, anyway. 

Dances with Dicks can pack up his wigwam and fuck off somewhere else, regardless. How's that for a caricature you feather-donned fuckwit?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dave said:

Native American who wants Blackpool Illuminations display axed over racism fears speaks out

A member of the Native American community in the UK has revealed his reasons for thinking part of the Blackpool Illuminations should be axed. Anthony Perry, an NHS manager and author, described a 'Wild West' tableau at the historic display as a 'caricature', He said the display, which depicts men in war headdresses dancing around a totem pole surrounded by cacti, 'reinforced racial stereotypes' of Native Americans. He is one of those now calling on Blackpool councillors to replace the lights with a new design. Anthony grew up in Oklahoma, USA, and moved to the UK 18 years ago. He now lives in Exeter with his wife and two children and is a citizen of the Chickasaw nation .Last week, he wrote to councillors about the 'Wild West' tableau that has been on display at Blackpool Illuminations since the 1960s.

Basically, the 'red-skin' cunt wants us to stop having fun caricaturing ethnic minorities. In case he hadn't noticed, everything in the Blackpool illuminations is a fuckin' caricature, that's the general idea.

This is what we do in England, that's what we will always do, we have a sense of humour, if he doesn't like it, there's always a ticket going spare for the 'big bird' back to the good ol' USofA.

This cunt complained to his doctors that on some days he feels like a wigwam and others he feels like a teepee…the quack told him he was ‘two tents!’ Aathangyow and fuck off. Lol.

Have you actually seen the cube-headed cunt? If you saw that face on a totem pole you'd think some fucker had been smoking too many peace pipes.

PRI_171157590-e1604401262308.jpg

"He now lives in Exeter" - where he has also lodged complaints about local rugby team, the Exeter Chiefs. Scalping would be too good for this cunt.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dave said:

Exeter? Well, no prizes for guessing his view on the local rugby team being named "Chiefs" and having a chiefs head as its badge! 

I bet he is "Heap big unhappy with white man". 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you actually seen the cube-headed cunt? If you saw that face on a totem pole you'd think some fucker had been smoking too many peace pipes.

"He now lives in Exeter" - where he has also lodged complaints about local rugby team, the Exeter Chiefs. Scalping would be too good for this cunt.

The gormless cunt looks like someone drew a face on their cock, then pulled their foreskin up over a rubix cube. What a complete and utter fucking spastic.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, nocti said:

The gormless cunt looks like someone drew a face on their cock, then pulled their foreskin up over a rubix cube. What a complete and utter fucking spastic.

Simon Bird with an underactive thyroid and a goiter. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, nocti said:

Looking more closely, that head may actually be more cylindrical than cube-like. Coupled with the hairstyle, the cunt bears an uncanny resemblance to Emmet Brickowski from the Lego Movie.

7162ef5da567da54d4782b30f1b18922fae48f65

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Exeter? Well, no prizes for guessing his view on the local rugby team being named "Chiefs" and having a chiefs head as its badge! 

I bet he is "Heap big unhappy with white man". 

The cunt looks like he’s been hanging out with Desperate Dan too long, wolfing down cow pies with his lantern fucking jaw. What the fuck is a bloody red injun doing over here anyway? I though John Wayne circled the wagons and raped the murdered the fucking lot in the 50s

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This cunt is as much a red Indian as I'm a fucking cosmonaut.  "Him speak with fork tongue. Him big heap bad medicine". That's it. I've exhausted my native American casual racist terms.

James Bolam is a wall faced cunt. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This cunt is as much a red Indian as I'm a fucking cosmonaut.  "Him speak with fork tongue. Him big heap bad medicine". That's it. I've exhausted my native American casual racist terms.

Prevaricating, Scouse Red Indian…’Hangonamo.’

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Sensitive cunt, anyone would think he'd had a bottle of fire water and a TB riddled blanket pressed upon him.

Speaking of ethnic stereotypes, this genuine Chinese in Caister has somehow escaped censure for as long as I've lived here, obviously Slopes can take a joke:

Tastyhouse.jpg

I take it it’s grade 2 listed building.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Of the likely lads one of the local theatre luvvies says that Bolan is a tight fisted miserable twat and that Rodney Booze was actually slightly more entertaining away from the stage.