CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

Why the fuck was this foreign, BO-emitting buck-toothed Somali terrorist allowed into my country, thereby murdering one of our politicians? Well done (again) The Guardian and BBC-influencing nest of lefties who've been calling the rest of us 'racists' for decades, which has led to this. Is this what you wanted?

While all racists are xenophobes, not at xenophobes are racist. Labelling people as 'racist' is all to often used by Guardian journalists such as George Monbiot, or leftwing feminist Laurie Penny, merely to close down the opposition and justify their argument against the natural concerns of the British public.

Fuck them – and the Blairites – for what they have done to this country.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why the fuck was this foreign, BO-emitting buck-toothed Somali terrorist allowed into my country, thereby murdering one of our politicians? Well done (again) The Guardian and BBC-influencing nest of lefties who've been calling the rest of us 'racists' for decades, which has led to this. Is this what you wanted?

While all racists are xenophobes, not at xenophobes are racist. Labelling people as 'racist' is all to often used by Guardian journalists such as George Monbiot, or leftwing feminist Laurie Penny, merely to close down the opposition and justify their argument against the natural concerns of the British public.

Fuck them – and the Blairites – for what they have done to this country.

Vote for Wolfie, the voice of common sense. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I went off Stickers as soon as I discovered that he enjoyed snooker and solo trips to South East Asia. Left of Lenin politics and living in abject student poverty I can abide, but dubious holidays and Grandad northern shit are steps too far.

Anyone who associates with Richie Fucking Brains is a worthless piece of shit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Mayor Khan is a useless sack of shit, like Cressida Dick he's totally incompetent yet keeps his job. He has to be the worst Mayor and has been totally shit for London. During the pandemic he decided to reduce the tube service thus increasing the amount of people on the tubes and making social distancing harder. Give it a few more years with these pair of cunts in charge and London will be a war zone. 

At least the tube didn't have any posters of women in bikinis up though - that would have been really bad.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

At least the tube didn't have any posters of women in bikinis up though - that would have been really bad.

Ayatollah Khan has his eye on the labour leadership I reckon. Got chatting to a geordie bloke outside a pub in London a while back, he was saying how friendly and great Newcastle is @Roadkill, can you confirm this? I haven't had a holiday in ages and as I'm not 'vaccinated' it's hassle going abroad these days. Thought I'd drive up from London, stopping off in various places on my way to Scotland etc. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ayatollah Khan has his eye on the labour leadership I reckon. Got chatting to a geordie bloke outside a pub in London a while back, he was saying how friendly and great Newcastle is @Roadkill, can you confirm this? I haven't had a holiday in ages and as I'm not 'vaccinated' it's hassle going abroad these days. Thought I'd drive up from London, stopping off in various places on my way to Scotland etc. 

Last time I visited the Toon (honestly I try not to - its a boring fucking shithole) it was full of Asian cunts with cameras - if they're Japs they probably just want a look up the missus' skirt, but if they're Chinks they might be 3D imaging your face and growing a Wuhan assassin clone to replace you at some point - so plan accordingly.

Tynemouth probably has more of the nightlife you're after if you don't want to be surrounded by screaming teenagers - nice little collection of pubs and restaurants next to the Priory, but don't make the mistake of walking to Whitley Bay or you'll find yourself surrounded by more pre-pubescent cunts pissing up walls and glassing one another - Cullercoats is a sort of no-man's land between the two.

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh, and if you're staying the night, don't book a stay in any of the local bed and breakfasts in Whitley Bay or Cullercoats - they house all the homeless drunks and druggies in 'em.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Last time I visited the Toon (honestly I try not to - its a boring fucking shithole) it was full of Asian cunts with cameras - if they're Japs they probably just want a look up the missus' skirt, but if they're Chinks they might be 3D imaging your face and growing a Wuhan assassin clone to replace you at some point - so plan accordingly.

Tynemouth probably has more of the nightlife you're after if you don't want to be surrounded by screaming teenagers - nice little collection of pubs and restaurants next to the Priory, but don't make the mistake of walking to Whitley Bay or you'll find yourself surrounded by more pre-pubescent cunts pissing up walls and glassing one another - Cullercoats is a sort of no-man's land between the two.

Oh I thought you were from Newcastle, thanks for the info. Sick of the Japanese/Chinese and their tourist attacks...in London you're walking down the pavement behind the cunts and they'll all stop to look at a fucking street sign. As you can tell from my avatar I'm black, 7'6 tall and wear a top hat, accidentally bumped into one of them once and he shouted out 'orrwibble shit niga'...the stupid cunt obviously meant to say 'Arnold Schwarzenegger'.

Oh I thought you were from Newcastle, thanks for the info. Sick of the Japanese/Chinese and their tourist attacks...in London you're walking down the pavement behind the cunts and they'll all stop to look at a fucking street sign. As you can tell from my avatar I'm black, 7'6 tall and wear a top hat, accidentally bumped into one of them once and he shouted out 'orrwibble shit niga'...the stupid cunt obviously meant to say 'Arnold Schwarzenegger'.

Technically I am - I was born in the city, just don't live in the place. Its not a sprawling hellscape like London, but its the only thing between me and being a fucking Mackem, so it has that going for it.

I wouldn't step foot in London if you fucking paid me. Absolute fucking cesspool filled with entitled immigrant cunts and wankers who talk funny. Germans should have finished the job.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh, and if you're staying the night, don't book a stay in any of the local bed and breakfasts in Whitley Bay or Cullercoats - they house all the homeless drunks and druggies in 'em.

I've got some friends from Derby who go to stay in Whitley Bay a couple of times a year and love the place.. I think they always stay at a Premier Inn.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Technically I am - I was born in the city, just don't live in the place. Its not a sprawling hellscape like London, but its the only thing between me and being a fucking Mackem, so it has that going for it.

I wouldn't step foot in London if you fucking paid me. Absolute fucking cesspool filled with entitled immigrant cunts and wankers who talk funny. Germans should have finished the job.

Sounds a bit like Stoke-on-Trent where I was born. Thankfully we fucked off from the place before I learned the language.

2 minutes ago, Clavo said:

I've got some friends from Derby who go to stay in Whitley Bay a couple of times a year and love the place.. I think they always stay at a Premier Inn.

Best option. The bed and breakfasts are a relic of a foregone era that have only survived as temporary housing for the scum of the earth. I lived in one for a while, so you can imagine how bad the situation is.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

The 'best on here' strapline is as good today as it's always been. 

The best? I’ve probably posted 5 times in as many years, yet Proper decided to keep my account active whilst deleting the also-rans who were only inactive for a month or so. 

What do you think of that? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pop over to the West End while you’re there and I’ll let John and Stephen Sayers know you’re coming. They’ll ‘look after’ you…I promise.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pop over to the West End while you’re there and I’ll let John and Stephen Sayers know you’re coming. They’ll ‘look after’ you…I promise.

Oh are these some more of your 'mates' DC? Like the 'mates' you convinced to join the corner who then left citing the arguing here too much to deal with. Your friends aren't very good friends are they, I mean what kind of mates would sit by and watch their mate (you) get a pasting everyday and not react. Could it be you don't have any friends DC? Pour yourself another drink old chap and have a chat with old chap this evening. 

Oh are these some more of your 'mates' DC? Like the 'mates' you convinced to join the corner who then left citing the arguing here too much to deal with. Your friends aren't very good friends are they, I mean what kind of mates would sit by and watch their mate (you) get a pasting everyday and not react. Could it be you don't have any friends DC? Pour yourself another drink old chap and have a chat with old chap this evening. 

DC and his gangster mates - all riding around on Raleigh Choppers. I’m embarrassed for him.

• Like 1