CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ratcum

On 26/10/2021 at 18:59, and said:

Careful, or you'll have Woofles throwing a hissy fit and demanding your expulsion from the site, the cunt just can't abide humans getting up-close and personal with his Poodles.

'&'?

Your latest avatar reincarnation doesn't lessen the ongoing legacy, Mr Shit, you Yulin-loving cuntwipe.

Perusing your profile, it's rewarding to see @Decimus and myself occupy approximately 80% of your otherwise invisible existence on this site. We get to you. No matter who you reivent yourself as, things will never leave the bottom of your Sports Direct trainers, you now-obviously chavvy prick. Either we can bully you off the site, slowly, as we are doing, or you can simply fuck off now – and save yourself the ongoing ridicule. Do yourself a favour.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'&'?

Your latest avatar reincarnation doesn't lessen the ongoing legacy, Mr Shit, you Yulin-loving cuntwipe.

Perusing your profile, it's rewarding to see @Decimus and myself occupy approximately 80% of your otherwise invisible existence on this site. We get to you. No matter who you reivent yourself as, things will never leave the bottom of your Sports Direct trainers, you now-obviously chavvy prick. Either we can bully you off the site, slowly, as we are doing, or you can simply fuck off now – and save yourself the ongoing ridicule. Do yourself a favour.

Wolfie .. SHUT UP!

• Like 1

On 26/10/2021 at 18:59, and said:

Careful, or you'll have Woofles throwing a hissy fit and demanding your expulsion from the site, the cunt just can't abide humans getting up-close and personal with his Poodles.

It's that time of year again, R-Soles when you really need to start thinking about investing in some noise cancelling headphones for your bedmate. What with all the fireworks going off and sending the furry cunt apoplectic, you surely don't want another embarassing trip to A&E after Rover gets startled and bites your pedigree chum covered cock again.

• Like 2

On 28/10/2021 at 20:16, Wolfie said:

'&'?

Well there we have it, you sick obsessive cunts spent all that time spunking out your childish abuse, and what has it got you?

Fuck all.

I'm still here.

You're still a closet homo, going to the park on the pretext of walking you Poodles, when the objective is importuning.

How the fuck are you going to 'bully' me off the site?

You, and your boyfriend Dickless, have been at it for fuck-knows how long, you just look like the pair of fuckin' desperate cunts you obviously are.

BTW, don't forget to wash your hands after poop-scooping your Poodles, we wouldn't want people to think you're a scat hypocrite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

Well there we have it, you sick obsessive cunts spent all that time spunking out your childish abuse, and what has it got you?

Fuck all.

I'm still here.

You're still a closet homo, going to the park on the pretext of walking you Poodles, when the objective is importuning.

How the fuck are you going to 'bully' me off the site?

You, and your boyfriend Dickless, have been at it for fuck-knows how long, you just look like the pair of fuckin' desperate cunts you obviously are.

BTW, don't forget to wash your hands after poop-scooping your Poodles, we wouldn't want people to think you're a scat hypocrite.

Rattled 

If you don’t like it, fuck off. It’s the only way to make it stop

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled 

If you don’t like it, fuck off. It’s the only way to make it stop

Agreed. Fuck off @and/Dave/Joker/R-Soles/Arseholes, you pro-animal butchering shitkrieg so bereft of humour, intellect and a moral compass. You're as welcome and useful as a barren cunt in a care home which hasn't been fucked for decades. Get off the site.

30 minutes ago, and said:

That's hardly possible, he's sucking on Deci's sausage every evening.

Woofles and Dickless, the site's gay arssassins.

Jesus wept. Dave, honestly, give it up – not only for the benefit of others but for yourself.

Your standard is consistently atrocious. Given your advocation of the Yulin cuntfest, it is from the goodness of my heart I suggest you terminate your forgettable tenure on this site. Take a look at the last 2-3 pages of your profile. Almost every other is a 'Woofles & Dickless' comment liked by Pen, which not only confirms we're grinding you down, it very much implies we're dealing with either: 1) a teenager with limited writing skills, or 2) a mildly retarded adult who, while not perhaps suffering a major chromosome disorder, fits the profile of a serial killer with an inclination for torturing animals and a fondness for their faeces.

You're absolutely fucking appalling – and the type of commenter who's undoubtedly putting off outside talents from considering joining.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

That's hardly possible, he's sucking on Deci's sausage every evening.

Woofles and Dickless, the site's gay arssassins.

Wolf has you bang to rights dog shit Dave. You bring precisely zero to this site in terms of meaningful and witty content. Your retorts to the well deserved kickings you get daily are pathetic to say the least. 

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept. Dave, honestly, give it up – not only for the benefit of others but for yourself.

Your standard is consistently atrocious. Given your advocation of the Yulin cuntfest, it is from the goodness of my heart I suggest you terminate your forgettable tenure on this site. Take a look at the last 2-3 pages of your profile. Almost every other is a 'Woofles & Dickless' comment liked by Pen, which not only confirms we're grinding you down, it very much implies we're dealing with either: 1) a teenager with limited writing skills, or 2) a mildly retarded adult who, while not perhaps suffering a major chromosome disorder, fits the profile of a serial killer with an inclination for torturing animals and a fondness for their faeces.

You're absolutely fucking appalling – and the type of commenter who's undoubtedly putting off outside talents from considering joining.

Too bad Woofles, you don't get to say when anything ends.

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

That's irrelevant, seeing as you're doing all the hard work for me.

'Dogshit Dave', lol.

First it was love letters, then came the abuse, then the obsession set in.

Still I wasn't interested in your romantic overtures, then came the poetry, more abuse.

It's sad when you go to all that trouble and have nothing to show for it.

Love is a losing game.

Console yourself with a random pick-up, tonight when you're out walking the Poodles.

Remember, double bag it, you don't want to catch anything! ;)

• Like 1

On 03/11/2021 at 13:38, Wolfi said:

First it was love letters, then came the abuse, then the obsession set in.

Still I wasn't interested in your romantic overtures, then came the poetry, more abuse.

It's sad when you go to all that trouble and have nothing to show for it.

Love is a losing game.

Console yourself with a random pick-up, tonight when you're out walking the Poodles.

Remember, double bag it, you don't want to catch anything! ;)

If you haven't changed your avatar and username by 2pm there will be SEVERE consequences.

Don't test me on this, boy.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If you haven't changed your avatar and username by 2pm there will be SEVERE consequences.

Don't test me on this, boy.

I ain't your boy, you're my bitch.

Remember that, and I might let you continue posting Frank's leftovers.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2021 at 13:54, Dave said:

I ain't your boy, you're my bitch.

Remember that, and I might let you continue posting Frank's leftovers.

You were warned that the consequences would be severe. I didn't take any pleasure in hacking your account, and I took even less from then finding out exactly where you live. 

If you issue a full apology to Wolfie and make a promise to never darken this door step again, it will stop here and now with no further action taken against you.

I suggest you do EXACTLY as I say if you wish to avoid any further unpleasantness.

On 26/10/2021 at 01:21, judgetwi said:

More Milliganesque attempted humour from your good self Herr Oberst? What was that advertising slogan you kept repeating over and over again and the little boys kept licking your arse? Was it “The Man from Del Monte says.....”

No I think that was the one before. Good work Herr Oberst anyway. 

Today we remember those who didn't come back