CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COP 26 Just 7 more days and we’ll all be saved (and fucking broke).

King Billy

I used my bicycle to go to a couple of sites today and when I complete my mileage claim form there's no way of indicating what vehicle you used so I'm getting the UKGov rate of 45p a mile for using my bike rather than the advisory 20p. I'm beginning to like this carbon reduction malarkey, I'm going to be quids in, and my legs won't look like Fwanks' beige pipe cleaner legs. What do you think of that.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I do sometimes think that you're on the spectrum, Frank. Your frequent rambling monologues read like the sort of poison pen letter an angry and spurned autist would send to his unrequited love.

Seek professional help, you Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time cunt.

You've worked out that it was aimed at you then. The transparent cunt.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've worked out that it was aimed at you then. The transparent cunt.

Of course, the needy fucking gimp.

Mentioning almost every single regular member in his predictably standard rant, plus his recent oblique references to blocking and ignoring people tells me one thing... I've got him rattled to the core and desperate for my attention. 

He's not so much the puppet master as the puppet man, spazzing around in an uncoordinated fucking state whilst desperately screaming "look at me". 

sddefault.jpg

What a cringe inducing fucking tosser.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mentioning almost every single regular member in his predictably standard rant, plus his recent oblique references to blocking and ignoring people tells me one thing... I've got him rattled to the core and desperate for my attention. 

He's not so much the puppet master as the puppet man, spazzing around in an uncoordinated fucking state whilst desperately screaming "look at me". 

sddefault.jpg

Look at the fucking size of his legs, that can't possibly be Frank, without even considering the obvious increased charisma, style and dress sense.........displayed by this puppet-man.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Look at the fucking size of his legs, that can't possibly be Frank, without even considering the obvious increased charisma, style and dress sense.........displayed by this puppet-man.

I beg to differ. Those inflated pantaloons are just decoys. Same goes for those Lobbs.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

sddefault.jpg

Bring back Marigold 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

sddefault.jpg

The glamorous Regent's Street in Great Yarmouth. 2.7 council house dwelling scum per square metre. 

That care in the community cunt is indeed cringeworthy. What makes it even worse is that his puppets look, and probably smell, like he wipes his arse with them.

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

and the frogs are intent on dry riding y'all 

A sexual technique the Krauts taught the cheese eating surrender monkeys wives, mothers, sisters, daughters and grannies on their ‘all inclusive’ road trip through the Ardenne and onward to Paris in 1940. The Germans were great admirers of the ‘black and tans’ though, and the methods they employed to keep their savages in check. They say history repeats itself. Let’s hope you lot have learned something from your rather poor showings in the past, though I very much doubt it.

PREPARE YOUR ARSEHOLES

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I used my bicycle to go to a couple of sites today and when I complete my mileage claim form there's no way of indicating what vehicle you used so I'm getting the UKGov rate of 45p a mile for using my bike rather than the advisory 20p. I'm beginning to like this carbon reduction malarkey, I'm going to be quids in, and my legs won't look like Fwanks' beige pipe cleaner legs. What do you think of that.

Remember the extra 5p a Mile if you are giving a crossbar. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

sddefault.jpg

Matthew Corbett's not what he was since he flogged Sooty.