CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COP 26 Just 7 more days and we’ll all be saved (and fucking broke).

King Billy

3 minutes ago, BeadleJuice said:

Lets not. I've just been reading the Too many useless non-cunts thread and you are literally the first person (on a pinned thread for all to see) being called out for being a consistently shit member across the board in 2019 so it's nice to see old habits die hard.

In future unless you have something witty you would like to call me or worth discussing please keep your geriatric, piss stinking, spunk encrusted nose out of my business.

Granted.. there have been some lows.

8 hours ago, BeadleJuice said:

I can switch it off while I'm on the site.

I really don't understand why you'd think someone would go to all the hassle of going to another location just to post on this site....Its cuntscorner @Mrs Roops, you're not stopping cyber attacks for the NCSC for fucks sake.

Its been done many times. The last person to be kicked into the ether reregistered away from home.

20 hours ago, BeadleJuice said:

People tolerate you but don’t like you. 

Fuck off.

Bollocks. I will neither tolerate the dirty poof nor do I like him. In fact I hate the fucking cunt and would gladly see him dead, in a gruesome, painful and hilarious way. That’s the majority opinion on this site. 

On 08/11/2021 at 00:37, BeadleJuice said:

Lets not. I've just been reading the Too many useless non-cunts thread and you are literally the first person (on a pinned thread for all to see) being called out for being a consistently shit member across the board in 2019 so it's nice to see old habits die hard.

In future unless you have something witty you would like to call me or worth discussing please keep your geriatric, piss stinking, spunk encrusted nose out of my business.

Beadlejuice Beadlejuice Beadlejuice...?

Flash in the pan proxy little weasel. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Oh look, you said his name three times, just like in the film. If you ever bump into David Jason... do a little chimney sweep dance and shout 'LUVVERLY JUBBERLY!' I bet he'd find that really funny.

Fucking clown shoes cunt.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh look, you said his name three times, just like in the film. If you ever bump into David Jason... do a little chimney sweep dance and shout 'LUVVERLY JUBBERLY!' I bet he'd find that really funny.

Fucking clown shoes cunt.

You'll do well to stay on my side.. as you sensibly have been in the past six months or so. If I ever feel the urge to really sink my teeth into you, you'll know all about it.

Charlatan. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

You'll do well to stay on my side.. as you sensibly have been in the past six months or so. If I ever feel the urge to really sink my teeth into you, you'll know all about it.

Charlatan. 

You know what Frank, you remind me of the Crane Fly. Hangs around being a right pain in the arse, does absolutely fuck all that's good and is said to deliver a venomous bite but don't have the teeth to deliver it. 

Fuck off Frank before some cunt on here smashes you with a giant rolled up newspaper. 

Guest BeadleJuice
On 08/11/2021 at 21:00, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks. I will neither tolerate the dirty poof nor do I like him. In fact I hate the fucking cunt and would gladly see him dead, in a gruesome, painful and hilarious way. That’s the majority opinion on this site. 

I hope the next time his twink takes him to the beach to push ragworms down each others piss holes they get caught in a riptide and smashed into the rocks next to a family on a day out. They'll be able to tell the papers all about the effeminate screaming before his head ended up looking even more like a queer toothless red cabbage.

12 hours ago, Frank said:

Fuck off Frank.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, being called a queer, toothless red cabbage being one of the lowest.

You've been well and truly Beadled.

Decimus if you want this performance to continue, don’t deprive me of the ‘likes’ that I crave. It’s your call. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decimus if you want this performance to continue, don’t deprive me of the ‘likes’ that I crave. It’s your call. 

You will be duly recompensed whenever I deem that you are worthy of one of my precious 'likes'. Alternatively, if you give me your full daily quota I'll lower my standards considerably and make you a fucking star by the end of the week.

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You will be duly recompensed whenever I deem that you are worthy of one of my precious 'likes'. Alternatively, if you give me your full daily quota I'll lower my standards considerably and make you a fucking star by the end of the week.

I know for certain that your little nicotine-riddled finger hovers over the ‘like’ button at practically every post I make. You’d rather not be seen siding with the enemy, but I’ll tell you now, if I can be bothered to keep this up until the weekend, you’ll be working for me. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know for certain that your little nicotine-riddled finger hovers over the ‘like’ button at practically every post I make. You’d rather not be seen siding with the enemy, but I’ll tell you now, if I can be bothered to keep this up until the weekend, you’ll be working for me. 

hubris
/ˈhjuːbrɪs/
noun
  1. excessive pride or self-confidence.

Remember your mythology, Frank, you're Icarus and I'm The Sun. You can either continue to bask in my glory like a good pet or you can test me and I'll send you plummeting back down to Earth with a resounding fucking bump.

I'll also tell you this. You're in my pocket, nestled up nice and tight against my hot and sweaty balls. Whether you make it to the weekend isn't something under your control, I call the shots and if you know what's good for you you'll continue to dance for me until I tell you that you're allowed to stop.

I trust we understand each other.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:
hubris
/ˈhjuːbrɪs/
noun
  1. excessive pride or self-confidence.

Remember your mythology, Frank, you're Icarus and I'm The Sun. You can either continue to bask in my glory like a good pet or you can test me and I'll send you plummeting back down to Earth with a resounding fucking bump.

I'll also tell you this. You're in my pocket, nestled up nice and tight against my hot and sweaty balls. Whether you make it to the weekend isn't something under your control, I call the shots and if you know what's good for you you'll continue to dance for me until I tell you that you're allowed to stop.

I trust we understand each other.

I won’t go down the plagiarism road again, but that second paragraph is very, very familiar.. possibly a Joseph Connelly or John Niven novel. I’ll verify. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I won’t go down the plagiarism road again, but that second paragraph is very, very familiar.. possibly a Joseph Connelly or John Niven novel. I’ll verify. 

Get on with your appointed tasks and don't bother me again until the weekend. I want to see more bullying of @Dave and less lip towards Bubba. I'll review your work on Sunday and if I'm pleased you'll be given an appropriate reward. If I'm not then you'd better have a cracking fucking good video lined up as a plan B.

On 09/11/2021 at 22:30, BeadleJuice said:

I hope the next time his twink takes him to the beach to push ragworms down each others piss holes they get caught in a riptide and smashed into the rocks next to a family on a day out. They'll be able to tell the papers all about the effeminate screaming before his head ended up looking even more like a queer toothless red cabbage.

Fuck off Frank.

I'll tell you something, Beadle. I honestly thought.. with that exuberant entrance and all the fanfare, that you were just another hot-air chancer posting in the style of Michael McIntyre circa 2015. It's now been over two weeks and regardless of any private networks, proxy servers, firewalls, VPN's or DVD's, it's crystal clear to the entire board that you are fucking rubbish in every respect. 

• Like 3

On 13/11/2021 at 13:55, Frank said:

I'll tell you something, Beadle. I honestly thought.. with that exuberant entrance and all the fanfare, that you were just another hot-air chancer posting in the style of Michael McIntyre circa 2015. It's now been over two weeks and regardless of any private networks, proxy servers, firewalls, VPN's or DVD's, it's crystal clear to the entire board that you are fucking rubbish in every respect. 

Have a like Frank. Solely for ‘or DVD’s’

The rest of the post is your usual, predictable shite though. Take that as a compliment and fuck right off while you’re ahead.