CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COP 26 Just 7 more days and we’ll all be saved (and fucking broke).

King Billy

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spotto…what news of Punkers and/or his resurrection?

Halloween has been and gone, but if you want to be genuinely frightened, think on this. Either the twisted mind behind the Punkape ID is exactly the same in real life and out there in the real world, or alternatively he's been able to dogmatically stay in character for the last seven years without a single incident of his mask ever slipping.

I don't know about you, but I find both prospects utterly fucking terrifying. He creeps me the fuck out and I hope that Roop's throws away the key.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Halloween has been and gone, but if you want to be genuinely frightened, think on this. Either the twisted mind behind the Punkape ID is exactly the same in real life and out there in the real world, or alternatively he's been able to dogmatically stay in character for the last seven years without a single incident of his mask ever slipping.

I don't know about you, but I find both prospects utterly fucking terrifying. He creeps me the fuck out and I hope that Roop's throws away the key.

He’s a wrong-un no doubt. But preferable to some of the bellsniffs who’ve rocked up here of late, Paulie and VB, etc. He was capable of making you grin occasionally but if he’s dead I truly hope Old Nick is working that poker up him.

Very reassuring to hear that our fat methane filled blimp Boris was able to make it back to London from the Cock 26 fest on his private jet, in time for dinner at The Garrick with Charles Moore, the editor of the Telegraph. 
Saved the planet, whipped his MPs into voting for more sleaze, stuffed a few hundred quids worth of poncified grub past his three chins with his old boss, and no doubt battered Carries already battered cunt, till it looked more like a tramps foot, which it probably smells worse than, when he staggered back to Downing St.

We’re so lucky to have such a great leader.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Very reassuring to hear that our fat methane filled blimp Boris was able to make it back to London from the Cock 26 fest on his private jet, in time for dinner at The Garrick with Charles Moore, the editor of the Telegraph. 
Saved the planet, whipped his MPs into voting for more sleaze, stuffed a few hundred quids worth of poncified grub past his three chins with his old boss, and no doubt battered Carries already battered cunt, till it looked more like a tramps foot, which it probably smells worse than, when he staggered back to Downing St.

Sometimes I just don't understand you, Bill. Trump is yer main man, yet Boris (scruffy, posh, Trump lite) is an utterly useless wanker. What's the issue here, is he insufficiently capitalist? 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Excellent post. 

More like athlete’s foot.

Guest BeadleJuice
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

How fucking dare you speak about our overweight, overprivileged, nefarious, u-turning, zip wire dangling, Bullingdon club, WEF arse licking Albino Orangutan of a leader like that!

The last time I saw disrespect like this Frank had forgotten to rinse the last punter out of his mouth before kissing his husband and ended up in A&E orchestrating a TikTok video.

In all seriousness though I agree, the bloke is a complete cunt as is this entire charade we're being spoon-fed.

22 minutes ago, BeadleJuice said:

How fucking dare you speak about our overweight, overprivileged, nefarious, u-turning, zip wire dangling, Bullingdon club, WEF arse licking Albino Orangutan of a leader like that!

The last time I saw disrespect like this Frank had forgotten to rinse the last punter out of his mouth before kissing his husband and ended up in A&E orchestrating a TikTok video.

In all seriousness though I agree, the bloke is a complete cunt as is this entire charade we're being spoon-fed.

If that's you Saucepants, I'm going to fucking eviscerate you with a rusty shit shovel.

Guest BeadleJuice
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If that's you Saucepants, I'm going to fucking eviscerate you with a rusty shit shovel.

Its not, I used to be on here but my account was deleted due to not using it, my old ID was BrothersQuim.

7 minutes ago, BeadleJuice said:

Nice to meet you as well, you fucking mong.

Is it? Like I say, the name is familiar, but I can't remember fuck all in terms of what you posted in the past. Any notable rivalries with other members, embarrassing meltdowns or cooler visits you could mention to jog my memory?

Guest BeadleJuice
22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is it? Like I say, the name is familiar, but I can't remember fuck all in terms of what you posted in the past. Any notable rivalries with other members, embarrassing meltdowns or cooler visits you could mention to jog my memory?

Punkape used to be on here and it was always fun to throw abuse at the cunt. Withers was another one when he wasn't starching his beret or using a garlic braid as anal beads/asphyxiation wank aid.

Bubba was pretty active at the time and if I recall correctly him and Bill Stickers used to take it in turns to crawl up each others arses.

Decs was flying high but seems to have been neutered (I've just read a post from September of his about his height, age and weight and wonder what the fuck has caused his downfall) 

Last but not least no visit to the corner would be complete without a few confrontations with Roops but I don't think I was ever banned or put in the cooler for anything.

I do recall saying David Guest looked like a Javan Slow Loris wearing a mask made of foreskin though!

Guest BeadleJuice
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No shit? You were fucking great. Avatar of a moving, cartoon bear? Or Gary Busey...

apologies. Welcome back.

Thats the one! Cheers mate, I'll hopefully stick around a bit longer this time especially after seeing the quality of some of the recent newbies! Useless cunts.

19 minutes ago, BeadleJuice said:

Punkape used to be on here and it was always fun to throw abuse at the cunt. Withers was another one when he wasn't starching his beret or using a garlic braid as anal beads/asphyxiation wank aid.

Bubba was pretty active at the time and if I recall correctly him and Bill Stickers used to take it in turns to crawl up each others arses.

Decs was flying high but seems to have been neutered (I've just read a post from September of his about his height, age and weight and wonder what the fuck has caused his downfall) 

Last but not least no visit to the corner would be complete without a few confrontations with Roops but I don't think I was ever banned or put in the cooler for anything.

I do recall saying David Guest looked like a Javan Slow Loris wearing a mask made of foreskin though!

You've been away from us a long time.  Which means you've been either marooned on a desert island after the plane you was on crashed or, more likely, you've been slopping out in one of her majesty's hotels. I think it's the latter, you deviant little shithouse.  Anyway, welcome back  

Guest BeadleJuice
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've been away from us a long time.  Which means you've been either marooned on a desert island after the plane you was on crashed or, more likely, you've been slopping out in one of her majesty's hotels. I think it's the latter, you deviant little shithouse.  Anyway, welcome back  

Thank you and it'll be nice to get back on here and vent my spleen properly in this PC driven world we now find ourselves in. I just need to find something to piss me off enough to put up a decent first nom.

15 minutes ago, BeadleJuice said:

Thank you and it'll be nice to get back on here and vent my spleen properly in this PC driven world we now find ourselves in. I just need to find something to piss me off enough to put up a decent first nom.

Five minutes of watching the BBC usually works. Or any adverts whatsoever. I think you were only here for about the first 8 months I was here. Withers is possibly still here. Stickers is MIA, presumed beheaded by some peacefuls whilst trying to sympathise with them. Quincy is probably dead. Gurt might be a paedo. Deebom, Nobgobbler and countless others have migrated elsewhere. And Frank's still a cunt.

Oh, and Ding is in jail for pinching women's arses like some filthy flat-capped, hovis delivering Sid James.