CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rivers of Shit

Last Cunt Standing

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'd have otherwise given this a like, Paulie, but I'm struggling to find your reasons for an apparently unprovoked attack on MC. 

For the purpose of the board, explain yourself.

I can't quite put my finger on it, why do you think?

4 hours ago, Paulie said:

Friday prayers just finished have they? Fuck off and have a wank over Shamima Begum's slack, child ruined, mudslime cunt you fucking rag-head. Or travel up to your favourite northern balti house to have some completely legal and above board sex with runaways.

Fucking knobhead.

“Slack, child ruined mudslime cunt”

This is the kind of decent prose the corner needs especially with the absence of the horrible jock savage @Rev

With her alleged children born deep in medieval caliphate I’d imagine they tied a rope around the kids neck and tuther end to a camel, slapping the beast on the hump and dragging them out. No wonder they all died.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Statistically speaking, at least one member of this site probably shoots their filth over Charlie and Lola books whilst hiding under a toddler's cot.

I'm not saying that it's you, Paulie, but the Major has historically had a nose for sniffing out beasts.

Prove to me he's wrong.

You've raised a valid and historically accurate point there, Dec's.

Time will obviously tell if it holds any water or not, but I'll definitely not be holding my breath.

@Paulie, study the above whilst in the cooler, and maybe you'll be a more worthy opponent in the next bout. I've got my eyes on you.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

“Slack, child ruined mudslime cunt”

This is the kind of decent prose the corner needs especially with the absence of the horrible jock savage @Rev

With her alleged children born deep in medieval caliphate I’d imagine they tied a rope around the kids neck and tuther end to a camel, slapping the beast on the hump and dragging them out. No wonder they all died.

I know Shamima was pissed off about not getting back to the UK but I didn't realise she had the real hump.

33 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Put a word in for me, sensi.

It's been emotional.

Major, I've been observing Paulie's work from day one. He ain't the brightest on the block, but I'll tell you now.. he's brighter than you. You've got two options.. apologise in full before you further expose your weaknesses, or do a decs stylee wobble and quit the board for two days. 

Just now, Major Cunt said:

You've raised a valid and historically accurate point there, Dec's.

Time will obviously tell if it holds any water or not, but I'll definitely not be holding my breath.

@Paulie, study the above whilst in the cooler, and maybe you'll be a more worthy opponent in the next bout. I've got my eyes on you.

Fucking arse-licking cunt. You are shit at this and you know it.

The only thing you've ever achieved is Milly Dowler bound, gagged and terrified in the boot of your car you fucking pikey meathead. Now I know why your so fond of the mudslimes, eh Yusuf?

Fucking Islamic convert sex beast.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Statistically speaking, at least one member of this site probably shoots their filth over Charlie and Lola books whilst hiding under a toddler's cot.

I'm not saying that it's you, Paulie, but the Major has historically had a nose for sniffing out beasts.

Prove to me he's wrong.

There no need for that D. Why I was going to invite you and your Babs on an excursion. We were going to hold hands while I dug up Anna Raccoon, shat in where her cunt used to be, and you went balls deep into my wormy shite.

Would you still like to suck me off though? 

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Fucking arse-licking cunt. You are shit at this and you know it.

The only thing you've ever achieved is Milly Dowler bound, gagged and terrified in the boot of your car you fucking pikey meathead. Now I know why your so fond of the mudslimes, eh Yusuf?

Fucking Islamic convert sex beast.

I dunno who you are trying to convince, but I'm definitely sensing a biblical Skol Super fueled meltdown.

Incredulous.

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

There no need for that D. Why I was going to invite you and your Babs on an excursion. We were going to hold hands while I dug up Anna Raccoon, shat in where her cunt used to be, and you went balls deep into my wormy shite.

You're trying too hard, Paulie. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Major, I've been observing Paulie's work from day one. He ain't the brightest on the block, but I'll tell you now.. he's brighter than you. You've got two options.. apologise in full before you further expose your weaknesses, or do a decs stylee wobble and quit the board for two days. 

Your days of playing a convincing Machiavelli are long, long gone, Franco...

My money is on Wolfe.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'd have otherwise given this a like, Paulie, but I'm struggling to find your reasons for an apparently unprovoked attack on MC. 

For the purpose of the board, explain yourself.

I expect he’s acting under orders from the troll. It gets its kicks out of this sort of thing. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jesus titty fucking Christ! 
After reading the last few pages all I can say is @Major Cuntand @Paulie, keep it up lads

Don't encourage this fucking halfwit, Stubbs. It reminds of Reptile after an afternoon on the Sunny Delight.

It's looking like Frank's attempting a Chernobyl level reactor encasement.

What a cunt, eh.

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I dunno who you are trying to convince, but I'm definitely sensing a biblical Skol Super fueled meltdown.

Incredulous.

I'm not trying to convince anybody, you give give off a sort of convict, sex-case vibe is all. 

Why do you think that is?

12 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I'll be in The White Horse by nine, wash your cock in the sink before hand.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I'm not trying to convince anybody, you give give off a sort of convict, sex-case vibe is all. 

Why to you think that.

I'm enjoying watching you make a right cunt of yourself, again.

Edited by Major Cunt
I'm just going to check the podium. Cheer's, Pauline.

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Your days of playing a convincing Machiavelli are long, long gone, Franco...

My money is on Wolfe.

Naturally. But I'm not currently engaged in battle with the old poof - not yet. It's a mere game of chess, cigars and brandy etc., that's all. 

I'm more interested to see what fresher Paulie is going to reveal. 

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I know Shamima was pissed off about not getting back to the UK but I didn't realise she had the real hump.

Facebook friend her Drew and she can come round and live in your bungalow. I’m sure she’s an expert cock sucker and well used to being around complete cunts. Mind out for those equine sized gnashers though