CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

You can write it off as that, but you know that some who donate will bear some influence on policy or direction. To dismiss this as paranoia is delusional.

We previously debated editorial content being influenced (or not) by private equity/asset managers so you will be delighted to know that the free-from-bias Nature magazine  is 47% owned by BC Partners one of the UK's largest private equity houses. Don't get too paranoid now...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We previously debated editorial content being influenced (or not) by private equity/asset managers so you will be delighted to know that the free-from-bias Nature magazine  is 47% owned by BC Partners one of the UK's largest private equity houses. Don't get too paranoid now...

I don't understand your point. You try to assert paranoia where it doesn't exist. I don't like gaslighting.

Whether BC partners have any investments in anything related to pharmaceuticals or products in competition with the manufacturers of these awful poisons I genuinely don't know. Nor do I know their influence over this publication, nor do you.

I don't often like King Billy's comments, but I noted his question put to you about giving these suspect compounds to a 6 month old. You rightly pointed out this age group is not yet eligible. So I ask, would you use this compound on a fit and well 10 year old child? Put your money where your mouth is and answer this question. 

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One mo' thing, the answer to your impertinent question is no, a moot question in any case as the jab is not available, nor recommended in the UK for children under five.

How about if you had a five year old then? As it’s so safe and effective.

20 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't understand your point. You try to assert paranoia where it doesn't exist. I don't like gaslighting.

Whether BC partners have any investments in anything related to pharmaceuticals or products in competition with the manufacturers of these awful poisons I genuinely don't know. Nor do I know their influence over this publication, nor do you.

I don't often like King Billy's comments, but I noted his question put to you about giving these suspect compounds to a 6 month old. You rightly pointed out this age group is not yet eligible. So I ask, would you use this compound on a fit and well 10 year old child? Put your money where your mouth is and answer this question. 

It was a gentle dig at someone who was/is of the opinion that the media is influenced and put under undue pressure by market-makers and philanthropic trusts, a notion IMO, which is grossly overstated for reasons given in previous debates. I thought it ironic that you submitted a "bias-free" link by Nature magazine even though 47% of its equity is held by BC Partners who not only will invariably have holdings in pharma outfits in their managed subscription funds, their private equity operation has made wholly owned acquisitions in healthcare and pharma, the most recent of which was the purchase of the Italian IMA group back in February 2021 for €2.9 billion . IMA is involved with covid vaccine production lines...

In answer to your question I have been jabbed five times (2xAZ, 3xPfizer) My children are all adults and made their own decisions. AFIK they have all been jabbed. In the unlikely event I find myself with a fourth child then yes, he/she will also be jabbed when appropriate to do so.

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was a gentle dig at someone who was/is of the opinion that the media is influenced and put under undue pressure by market-makers and philanthropic trusts, a notion IMO, which is grossly overstated for reasons given in previous debates. I thought it ironic that you submitted a "bias-free" link by Nature magazine even though 47% of its equity is held by BC Partners who not only will invariably have holdings in pharma outfits in their managed subscription funds, their private equity operation has made wholly owned acquisitions in healthcare and pharma, the most recent of which was the purchase of the Italian IMA group back in February 2021 for €2.9 billion . IMA is involved with covid vaccine production lines...

In answer to your question I have been jabbed five times (2xAZ, 3xPfizer) My children are all adults and made their own decisions. AFIK they have all been jabbed. In the unlikely event I find myself with a fourth child then yes, he/she will also be jabbed when appropriate to do so.

Pen’s got more chance.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have been jabbed five times (2xAZ, 3xPfizer)

You state that your 3 children are all adults so I reckon you must be around 45. Assuming that to be correct, for arguments sake, that means you’ve  had experimental vaccinations in 17 months or quite possibly much less than that time period, as they were only made available to your age group from early Feb 2021 and in some regions as late as April 2021. Pretty effective eh?

Just the ‘totally safe’ bit of the propaganda garbage left then. But that’s falling apart too with every day that passes. 
Good luck. You’re probably going to need it.

💉💉💉💉💉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

so I reckon you must be around 45

I was under the impression they only pushed the 2nd 'booster' (4th jab in total) on the elderly. How she's managed to get 5 jabs means she's either 104 years old or was so astonishing unbearable, the poor cunt giving her the jab tried to kill her with a double dose. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was under the impression they only pushed the 2nd 'booster' (4th jab in total) on the elderly. How she's managed to get 5 jabs means she's either 104 years old or was so astonishing unbearable, the poor cunt giving her the jab tried to kill her with a double dose. 

‘Grandma Roops’ 🤣

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

You state that your 3 children are all adults so I reckon you must be around 45. Assuming that to be correct, for arguments sake, that means you’ve  had experimental vaccinations in 17 months or quite possibly much less than that time period, as they were only made available to your age group from early Feb 2021 and in some regions as late as April 2021. Pretty effective eh?

Just the ‘totally safe’ bit of the propaganda garbage left then. But that’s falling apart too with every day that passes. 

💉💉💉💉💉

You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried but that's your famed critical thinking at play I 'spose. As it happens I am on the clinically extremely vulnerable list due to medication (one of the drugs is an immunosuppressant) I take for a condition which if left unchecked is quite debilitating, otherwise currently I'm extremely fit and in perfect health. I would add that I have all my own teeth and do not have a paunch nor a turkey neck.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘Grandma Roops’ 🤣

Indeed, I have grandchildren who are the centre of my world. As a deadbeat dad I doubt you even know the names of your own grandchildren.

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried but that's your famed critical thinking at play I 'spose. As it happens I am on the clinically extremely vulnerable list due to medication (one of the drugs is an immunosuppressant) I take for a condition which if left unchecked is quite debilitating, otherwise currently I'm extremely fit and in perfect health. I would add that I have all my own teeth and do not have a paunch nor a turkey neck.

Indeed, I have grandchildren who are the centre of my world. As a deadbeat dad I doubt you even know the names of your own grandchildren.

I'm just going to the 'Old Crohns Disease' joke now, before Billy remembers you're a x-country runner and the immunosuppressants aren't for arthritis. There. It's done.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

💉💉💉💉💉

Why does what other people choose to do with regards vaccination bother you so much? If Roops has had 5 jabs (which my mother also has had) then so fucking what? It’s her choice. Fuck me I can’t believe this tedious load of fucking shit still rumbles on.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a deadbeat dad I doubt you even know the names of your own grandchildren.

That's a bit below the belt, Roops. Are you going to count this as an infraction of the fabled Corner commandments and ban yourself? 

Can't you both just agree to disagree? I think this debate has run its course, and you can reignite it when people inevitably start dropping like fly's from respiratory complications in the coming years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

That's a bit below the belt, Roops. Are you going to count this as an infraction of the fabled Corner commandments and ban yourself? 

Can't you both just agree to disagree? I think this debate has run its course, and you can reignite it when people inevitably start dropping like fly's from respiratory complications in the coming years.

Major, I've tried stopping this argument from both sides for months. It just isn't happening, and maybe, just maybe, it shouldn't. I've been drawing up plans for a way to harness the cuntishness on both sides and convert it into electricity. The blueprints for the prototype Cunt Fusion muzzle have already been sent to @Eric Cuntman for assessment, and I really think this will be the one he gives the green light.

I've already sent Bill Gates and Elon Musk French maid uniforms in advance. Those cunts will be cleaning my platinum shitter.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Major, I've tried stopping this argument from both sides for months. It just isn't happening, and maybe, just maybe, it shouldn't. I've been drawing up plans for a way to harness the cuntishness on both sides and convert it into electricity. The blueprints for the prototype Cunt Fusion muzzle have already been sent to @Eric Cuntman for assessment, and I really think this will be the one he gives the green light.

I've already sent Bill Gates and Elon Musk French maid uniforms in advance. Those cunts will be cleaning my platinum shitter.

Yes. It's much better than the crossbow/kerbstone launcher. I've just seen the news feed thingy and a load of sub Saharan Muslims have been killed trying to sneak into Spain.. I'm so happy 😁 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don’t have any grandchildren yet, but if and when I do I’ll ask ‘whatsername’ (my daughter) to text me it’s name, if I can be bothered. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Why does what other people choose to do with regards vaccination bother you so much? If Roops has had 5 jabs (which my mother also has had) then so fucking what? It’s her choice. Fuck me I can’t believe this tedious load of fucking shit still rumbles on.

My mother hasn’t had any Covid jabs because I managed to talk her out of it. She thanked me every day until she died of Covid a month later. She passed away in her respirator smiling as I watched from outside through the window. 

• Like 3