CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I never saw you as Drew’s drinking buddy. What on earth has happened?

I feel like I'm done, DC.. old and invisible. I've been out on the tiles this evening in my olive green Oswald Boateng whistle (linen, single-lining and double-breasted), and no one.. fucking no one, gave me a second look.  

https://www.ozwaldboateng.co.uk/fabric-colour

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I feel like I'm done, DC.. old and invisible. I've been out on the tiles this evening in my olive green Oswald Boateng whistle (linen, single-lining and double-breasted), and no one.. fucking no one, gave me a second look.  

Throwing up after the first look would probably have influenced them all to come to that decision.

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I bought my first OB whistle in 2002 for Chester Races. I’ve put a bit of beef on since then. I gave it to a local scrap man two years ago. The man’s a bit course but very wealthy.  It’s still beautiful. True story.

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I bought my first OB whistle in 2002 for Chester Races. I’ve put a bit of beef on since then. I gave it to a local scrap man two years ago. The man’s a bit course but very wealthy.  It’s still beautiful. True story.

Have to point this out to you before Frank does mate.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I bought my first OB whistle in 2002 for Chester Races. I’ve put a bit of beef on since then. I gave it to a local scrap man two years ago. The man’s a bit course but very wealthy.  It’s still beautiful. True story.

I was wending my way along Mount Street - on top of the world - and as I cut through the entrance to the Connaught, I overheard some puffy-lipped whore whisper to her mate that I looked like a string bean. True. 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Well if is an O's'wald Boateng then clearly it's a fucking cheap imitation. Did you wear it with your Bolex watch and your Bloakes shoes?

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Maybe they were trying not to laugh?

• Like 1

On 02/09/2023 at 22:58, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did you work as an extra in Steptoe Rides Again? Body double for Wilfred Bramble? Spare nosebag or shit shuvel for the 'orse? I bet they all know where you live first stop on their rounds. Fucking patronising cunt. 

On 02/09/2023 at 02:12, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell, I wish I'd taken that order I gave you and @Old Chap Raasclaat to kill this cunt when you were bairns more seriously.

I'll sacrifice a chicken doon the pit tomorrow, see if coal spirits can make any progress rotting his guts out of his arsehole. You just keep hitting the fucker for now and try not to get bored.

Apologies for the late reply RK, I got shot at the Notting Hill carnival on the Sunday, recovered and got shot again on the  Monday, what a fucking pile of cunt eh. There's killing Raas though, as I'm already dead (and aged 124). Unfortunately, I think the Harold is near impossible to kill and like @Penny Farthing has no shame and totally lacks self awareness, still daring to post here after 5000+ posts and only 300 odd likes lol... what a fucking deluded idiot. He would have earned a lot of respect had he killed Pen and killed himself shorty afterwards but it doesn't look like it'll happen. I've noticed @ChildeHarold is trying a slightly different approach and trying not be a total bellend, but he'll no doubt revert to his old self if he hasn't already... Anyways, fuck all that shit, I've been up for at least 2+ days lol and I'm beyond tired and wasted. I've got some old school rave music playing  (I've shared a bit on the music thread) and I want to wake to up some of my new neighbours RK but that would be taking the piss this time of the morning right? The boring wankers have only gone and set up a fucking WhatsApp (and included me) group to discuss the Mews we live in and have been discussing some proposed building changes near us all fucking day. I mean the constant building work going on is a nuisance but it's not going to stop is it? We all objected but it appears at least our six 6 separate objections have been ignored and they being allowed to extend anyways  As long as the right people get their 'free' fully paid up holdays and the odd brown envelope, they'll continue to grant planning permission for these super rich wankers. I've been ignoring their messages all day and it wouldn't surprise me if all the houses in the neighborhood collapsed (like Port Royal) anyways, what with all the cunts extending downwards to accommodate theire wine cellars, swimming pools and cinemas.

I'll tell you what RK, these rich outsider bastards mostly moved here because they liked the vibe of the place, without realising they're helping to kill it and I can't fucking stand any of them. What with the lack of sleep (I'm sure I'm seeing things moving that don't seem to be there) I'm in the mood to burn there damn houses to the ground and I was wondering what you thought about it?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apologies for the late reply RK, I got shot at the Notting Hill carnival on the Sunday, recovered and got shot again on the  Monday, what a fucking pile of cunt eh. There's killing Raas though, as I'm already dead (and aged 124). Unfortunately, I think the Harold is near impossible to kill and like @Penny Farthing has no shame and totally lacks self awareness, still daring to post here after 5000+ posts and only 300 odd likes lol... what a fucking deluded idiot. He would have earned a lot of respect had he killed Pen and killed himself shorty afterwards but it doesn't look like it'll happen. I've noticed @ChildeHarold is trying a slightly different approach and trying not be a total bellend, but he'll no doubt revert to his old self if he hasn't already... Anyways, fuck all that shit, I've been up for at least 2+ days lol and I'm beyond tired and wasted. I've got some old school rave music playing  (I've shared a bit on the music thread) and I want to wake to up some of my new neighbours RK but that would be taking the piss this time of the morning right? The boring wankers have only gone and set up a fucking WhatsApp (and included me) group to discuss the Mews we live in and have been discussing some proposed building changes near us all fucking day. I mean the constant building work going on is a nuisance but it's not going to stop is it? We all objected but it appears at least our six 6 separate objections have been ignored and they being allowed to extend anyways  As long as the right people get their 'free' fully paid up holdays and the odd brown envelope, they'll continue to grant planning permission for these super rich wankers. I've been ignoring their messages all day and it wouldn't surprise me if all the houses in the neighborhood collapsed (like Port Royal) anyways, what with all the cunts extending downwards to accommodate theire wine cellars, swimming pools and cinemas.

I'll tell you what RK, these rich outsider bastards mostly moved here because they liked the vibe of the place, without realising they're helping to kill it and I can't fucking stand any of them. What with the lack of sleep (I'm sure I'm seeing things moving that don't seem to be there) I'm in the mood to burn there damn houses to the ground and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Notting Hill meets Nutty Slack with a bypass through its brain. 

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's the way of the world, Raas, I'm afraid. Grease the right palms and you can get any old shit knocked up. I should know, my hands are more slippy than Harold's windows, the cretinous fucking div.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I wondering Decs, do they ever reject any proposals? It seems they ask the residents not for their opinions on jowudirectly affects to hm simply to be to say they have, to thenne you carry on regardless. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'd

The highlighted bit made sense. Do you need an ambulance?

• Like 1