CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know we say this so often on here that it's lost all meaning, but what a stupid fucking cunt!

Czech singer Hana Horka dies after catching Covid intentionally

Lol

I read this story earlier and almost choked on my cuppa. 
Wasn’t vaccinated (family were) so caught bat flu on purpose in the hope of getting immunity and avoiding restrictions and fucking croaked it. 

Darwin awards 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My granny died in 1996 Bill. I'm pretty sure that you being unvaccinated is the cause. You fucking cunt. 

Say what you like, but Bill’s position is perfectly robust to me. On the one hand he won’t let people he doesn’t know put an unknown substance into him, and on the other he’s happy to profit from his unfortunate employees doing precisely that. Seems pretty lucid. Wibble. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My granny died in 1996 Bill. I'm pretty sure that you being unvaccinated is the cause. You fucking cunt. 

Sorry Eric. I only lowered my mask for a minute to ask her the way to the Post Office. How was I supposed to know she’d lure me into the park and infect herself with my unjabbed lurgy.  If it’s any consolation she had a great time before keeling over. Fucking Post Office was closed by the time I got there, so I didn’t have a very good day either.

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Say what you like, but Bill’s position is perfectly robust to me. On the one hand he won’t let people he doesn’t know put an unknown substance into him, and on the other he’s happy to profit from his unfortunate employees doing precisely that. Seems pretty lucid. Wibble. 

Careful now. I can have the 5G switched on if you carry on with that sort of talk. I don’t think you’d be quite  so rude then Bruce. Anyway I must go, one of the girls has a huge pile of cash for me. She must be full up.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry Eric. I only lowered my mask for a minute to ask her the way to the Post Office. How was I supposed to know she’d lure me into the park and infect herself with my unjabbed lurgy.  If it’s any consolation she had a great time before keeling over. Fucking Post Office was closed by the time I got there, so I didn’t have a very good day either.

Fake news, Bill. We know you never wear a mask, ipso facto you're guilty as hell of coughing in old biddy's face with intent. 

Did this 'great time' involve a Werther's Original? 

From now until Easter is always a wonderful time of the year for me. Toffs die on skiing holidays or in some cases are eaten by large mammals. This adds to those abused by schoolmasters at their fee paying schools, or paralysed after falling off their otherwise pointless horses.

Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Careful now. I can have the 5G switched on if you carry on with that sort of talk. I don’t think you’d be quite  so rude then Bruce. Anyway I must go, one of the girls has a huge pile of cash for me. She must be full up.

Did your establishment service any niche markets, Bill? 

What was you most 'exotic', premium, offering? 

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Post Removed

He does appear to have adopted a weird moral stance regarding mussie rape gangs for some strange reason. His view on these beasts deviant criminal behaviour seems to be that their decades of abusing thousands of children is somehow OK and directly connected, or at least comparable to my former ownership of a licensed sauna/massage parlour.

Ar least it’s taken his mind off Brexit for now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Post Removed

I’m on the look out for a baby sitter Ed, if you’re free. The stubblets would love your patois, steel drumming and big shiny teeth. I’ll let them know Uncle Bens coming round so I can take mrs pecker out for a meal and a finger blasting on the way home 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m on the look out for a baby sitter Ed, if you’re free. The stubblets would love your patois, steel drumming and big shiny teeth. I’ll let them know Uncle Bens coming round so I can take mrs pecker out for a meal and a finger blasting on the way home 

Does your wife have any expensive jewellery and where does she keep it, just so I know to avoid it…

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Does your wife have any expensive jewellery and where does she keep it, just so I know to avoid it…

Ed. Has Roops said anything about me recently? I want you to know that I haven’t encouraged her mad infatuation with me at all. It’s starting to keep me awake at night thinking about her.  it’s very worrying. I’d hate to lose you as you’re the only friend I have on here apart from Eric, and DC who’s either dead or gone on a round the world cruise with his A lister celeb mates.