CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

if you think a two-hour vid of extreme partisan conjecture fronted by a couple on the run over an alleged Ponzi scheme adds heft to your bonkers theories then you are truly demented. Needless to say I'm not wasting my time watching this sorry excuse of "independent" investigative journalism so perhaps you could employ some of your amazing insight in working out how to embed a vid and provide time-stamps where the grifting Mr & Mrs Morris provide any evidence.

It’s impossible to sift through the online mountain of bullshit hunting for an occasional kernel of sweetcorn. The wild exaggerations from the mentally unwell, dullards, and sheeple (I suspect they get cross when their own word is turned back on them) simply distracts from any genuine incidents. Given that billions of people have had an injection of a substance specifically intended to provoke an immune response I can’t imagine that there haven’t been some negative outcomes, but when the people involved are known con artists there probably isn't any wheat at all to separate from the chaff.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s impossible to sift through the online mountain of bullshit hunting for an occasional kernel of sweetcorn. The wild exaggerations from the mentally unwell, dullards, and sheeple (I suspect they get cross when their own word is turned back on them) simply distracts from any genuine incidents. Given that billions of people have had an injection of a substance specifically intended to provoke an immune response I can’t imagine that there haven’t been some negative outcomes, but when the people involved are known con artists there probably isn't any wheat at all to separate from the chaff.

I blame online news such as MailOnline reporting on 'sudden deaths' without any context or further explanation, knowing full well it'll generate clickbait from the conspiracy nuts.

On 11/09/2022 at 20:19, Frank said:

you thick fucking monkey-brain toothless little tosser

A magnificent strike Frank, which will no doubt go down in history. And perfectly timed too as you chose a date when nothing memorable had ever occurred before. You’re still the best on here Frank.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don’t you think as a vaccine ‘refusenik’ that I don’t realise it would be easier for me to just sit back, keep quiet and observe the unfolding reality of the whole Covid 19/lockdown/mRNA vax/global mass psychosis psyop which has been inflicted on the human race? I’m sure that most of the shit I post is exactly that….shit. But what keeps me 100% sure that dark forces are in play is the fact that trusting my instincts has always held me in good stead, and seeing the way anyone who dares to question the permitted narrative have been labelled as ‘nut jobs’ etc. even when they happen to be right. 
Tbh I’m happy to be a pure blood ‘tinfoil hatter as it won’t be long until we’ll be the only ones left alive, unless a ‘new variant’ miraculously appears which is much more infectious for human beings, rather than sheep.

I see Mr Bourla CEO of Pfizer has come up trumps with a recurrent Omicron infection.

To let this slip makes no sense, it is not the best PR for your product. He says he will now have to postpone his bivalent vaccine, which apparently will be his fifth dose. Repeating the same course of action over and over again and expecting a different outcome…..

Clearly the impaired neurogenesis from Omicron infection is affecting his brain.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

But what keeps me 100% sure that dark forces are in play is the fact that trusting my instincts has always held me in good stead

Every corpse on Everest once trusted their instincts, and look where that got them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

I see Mr Bourla CEO of Pfizer has come up trumps with a recurrent Omicron infection.

To let this slip makes no sense, it is not the best PR for your product. He says he will now have to postpone his bivalent vaccine, which apparently will be his fifth dose. Repeating the same course of action over and over again and expecting a different outcome…..

Clearly the impaired neurogenesis from Omicron infection is affecting his brain.

He just can’t get enough of it.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Giorgia Meloni? I’m pretty sure you were mocking me last week when I said she was going to win, weren’t you? Have some of this egg. It seems to have landed on the wrong face. 😂

You tell her King Billy, Mrs Roots wears thigh high boots.

On 27/08/2022 at 10:18, Mrs Roops said:

That's your consistency Billy, always making things up.

Six well respected medical professionals handed a petition (signed by over 100 experts)  in to Downing St. today asking for an immediate halt to the mRNA vaccine for under 18s. I’m not sure if I’ve made this up but I’m sure you’ll be able to get to the bottom of it if I haven’t. 💉😷

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Six well respected medical professionals handed a petition (signed by over 100 experts)  in to Downing St. today asking for an immediate halt to the mRNA vaccine for under 18s. I’m not sure if I’ve made this up but I’m sure you’ll be able to get to the bottom of it if I haven’t. 💉😷

Link please or it didn't happen.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Giorgia Meloni? I’m pretty sure you were mocking me last week when I said she was going to win, weren’t you? Have some of this egg. It seems to have landed on the wrong face. 😂

I gave no such indication as well you know. OTOH...

On 25/09/2022 at 00:05, King Billy said:

...I’m sure that most of the shit I post is exactly that….shit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Link please or it didn't happen.

I’ll help you out here as I’ve noticed you’ve been a bit lazy recently. Not surprising really when you inhabit the MSM rabbit hole which you seem to actually believe is the truth.

‘It didn’t happen’ in your world because you couldn’t easily find it on Google, because your big tech masters unsurprisingly decided that it was verboten for any of the stupid cunts who’ve made them Uber rich to see such blatant ‘disinformation etc. etc.’ incase a few of the flock fell off the ‘Covid Wagon’ and asked themselves why their fakenews dealer had been holding out on them, just rolling up every day and giving them the same little baggie of BS they’ve been hooked on for nearly three years now?

The group are called HART and consist of an ever increasing number of experts across many fields of medicine, science and other professional occupations. The fact that Google feel it necessary to conceal any dissenting voices from their gullible users, must even to you say that something  stinks? And no doubt the ‘fact checkers’ will quickly slander and assassinate the character of them all, so the clapping seals can lower their masks and gratefully gobble up the rotten fish, dressed up as facts that are thrown at them every day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll help you out here as I’ve noticed you’ve been a bit lazy recently. Not surprising really when you inhabit the MSM rabbit hole which you seem to actually believe is the truth.

‘It didn’t happen’ in your world because you couldn’t easily find it on Google, because your big tech masters unsurprisingly decided that it was verboten for any of the stupid cunts who’ve made them Uber rich to see such blatant ‘disinformation etc. etc.’ incase a few of the flock fell off the ‘Covid Wagon’ and asked themselves why their fakenews dealer had been holding out on them, just rolling up every day and giving them the same little baggie of BS they’ve been hooked on for nearly three years now?

The group are called HART and consist of an ever increasing number of experts across many fields of medicine, science and other professional occupations. The fact that Google feel it necessary to conceal any dissenting voices from their gullible users, must even to you say that something  stinks? And no doubt the ‘fact checkers’ will quickly slander and assassinate the character of them all, so the clapping seals can lower their masks and gratefully gobble up the rotten fish, dressed up as facts that are thrown at them every day.

Is this what you are talking about Bill ?

https://www.hartgroup.org/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Is this what you are talking about Bill ?

https://www.hartgroup.org/

Yes and no doubt they’ve all been exposed as secret Nazis, old school friends of Genghis Khan, Nigel Farages extended family, Trump supporters, or some other inhabitants of the Crooked Hillary ‘basket of deplorables’. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yes and no doubt they’ve all been exposed as secret Nazis, old school friends of Genghis Khan, Nigel Farages extended family, Trump supporters, or some other inhabitants of the Crooked Hillary ‘basket of deplorables’. 

Yep all of the above, goes with out saying and i might add, they all suck Putin's cock.

I'm sure Roops will agree as she/he/it waffles on with the MSM information.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yep all of the above, goes with out saying and i might add, they all suck Putin's cock.

I'm sure Roops will agree as she/he/it waffles on with the MSM information.

Careful now or she’ll get angry and call you a thickster or an idiot. I’m still not fully recovered from some of the hurtful names she’s called me. It’s worse than Long Covid probably.