CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Owen Paterson

Cunty BigBollox

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think I gave him a like thinking it was Wolfie. Why would anyone want to keep changing their username anyway? Fucking creepy weird shit.

While I do not wish to appear ungrateful, one's award of a like ought to be done through an appreciation of ability and skill, with political reasons less significant, which therefore amazes me Captain Shit might attract a like in the first place.

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why don't we all use Roops' avatar and almost identical posting name instead RK, seeing as she doesn't appear to think assuming another's membership identity is worthy of a degree of punishment which may serve as a deterrent in future?

She’d have to ban everyone and spend everyday in her basement moving little models of us around like Adolfs delusional last days in 1945. 
All tinpot dictators reach the same destination eventually. Never mind.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She’d have to ban everyone and spend everyday in her basement moving little models of us around like Adolfs delusional last days in 1945. 
All tinpot dictators reach the same destination eventually. Never mind.

I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say I'm one of the very last to kiss the ginger-flapped bint's arse. But I've seen enough to have every confidence in her effective moderating skills. This has been proven with the likes of Pete, Reptyle and more recently Paulie/Cocky. The only thing missing is a consistent sense of justice, in which some trivial comments' punishment has not fitted the crime, and vice-versa – case in point with the current discussion. She might do well to listen and take onboard others' suggestions once in a while, instead of limiting her positive influences by impersonating The Iron Lady fisting Arthur Scargill.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I do not wish to appear ungrateful, one's award of a like ought to be done through an appreciation of ability and skill, with political reasons less significant, which therefore amazes me Captain Shit might attract a like in the first place.

I quoted Solzhenitsyn and his comment deserved a like imo. The fact that I thought it came from you wasn’t the reason I gave him a like Wolfie. The only reason I brought the matter up was that other members were already discussing his frequent name changes and the latest one which was a blatant attempt to impersonate yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say I'm one of the very last to kiss the ginger-flapped bint's arse. But I've seen enough to have every confidence in her effective moderating skills. This has been proven with the likes of Pete, Reptyle and more recently Pauly/Cocky The only thing missing is a consistent sense of justice, in which some trivial comments' punishment has not fitted the crime, and vice-versa – case in point with the current discussion. She might do well to listen and take onboard others' suggestions once in a while, instead of limiting her positive influences by impersonating The Iron Lady fisting Arthur Scargill.

Have a like ‘Dave’ LOL.

I can’t argue with you as the inconsistency of her decisions to ban people and the length of the sentence is unfathomable to me. It’s lucky we’re all cunts and a bit of feigned outrage normally ensures everything returns back to normal before long.

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What’s with the plummy tone?.. one’s award ought to what not what what. Keep it real Wolfie you fucking idiot. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Another in the bag. Boom!

I imagine this is precisely what you chuckle to yourself, under your breath, as you bag another man's phone number in some plush backstreet W1 restaurant aimed squarely at lonely singletons with too much money and time on their hands.   

1 hour ago, Frank said:

What’s with the plummy tone?.. one’s award ought to what not what what. Keep it real Wolfie you fucking idiot. 

I’ve read the 24 hours worth of posts in this nomination. Over a dozen from you completely unrelated to the OP subject which essentially read the same self congratulatory bollocks you’ve been churning out since 2014. I’ve taken the time to report everyone you pencil limbed shit stabbing arse buttler 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve read the 24 hours worth of posts in this nomination. Over a dozen from you completely unrelated to the OP subject which essentially read the same self congratulatory bollocks you’ve been churning out since 2014. I’ve taken the time to report everyone you pencil limbed shit stabbing arse buttler 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've clearly exhausted yourself today. With an unprecedented twenty posts within a 24 hour period you're running on empty judging by your last two posts which have consisted solely of lazy YouTube links.

Go to bed, I don't expect to log on tomorrow morning to find that you've been lurking on here until three in the morning like a poor man's Graham Torrington.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I don’t know what on earth has happened to you in the intervening years, but going by the above, your mind appears to be completely shot through. Shot to pieces. 

You’ve lost it. The last time I genuinely laughed at one of your posts, was when you called gyps ‘Snatch with Pilates’, sometime in 2015 I think.

Since then you’ve been an absolute fucking disgrace. Kill yourself. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've clearly exhausted yourself today. With an unprecedented twenty posts within a 24 hour period you're running on empty judging by your last two posts which have consisted solely of lazy YouTube links.

Go to bed, I don't expect to log on tomorrow morning to find that you've been lurking on here until three in the morning like a poor man's Graham Torrington.

Frank after a week eating pies and gulping yet more rent boy spunk

large.E09AE770-A494-4C51-A9F8-239EEE13DA6F.jpeg.86539fb5892bccb35c7222b3a9cb7966.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You’ve lost it. The last time I genuinely laughed at one of your posts, was when you called gyps ‘Snatch with Pilates’, sometime in 2015 I think.

Since then you’ve been an absolute fucking disgrace. Kill yourself. 

I'm on to you and you don't like it. It's fine if you're happy to continuously quote the classics from yesteryear, but I won't accept the crawly wetness. Not now, not ever.. never. 

On 09/11/2021 at 10:10, Mrs Roops said:

Punter changed his name yesterday at 13.10, until now I have not been on site.

Strictly speaking, no rule has been broken but his actions are contrary to acceptable forum etiquette. I have changed the handle and photo. @Dave, you may wish to replace the photo I have chosen for you but I think you'll be stuck with "Dave" for thirty days.

That's right, no rule had been broken.

And YOU changed the photo.

Of course you weren't influenced by any other cunt, were you?

You could've just blanked it.

And as for the etiquette, that's just bullshit as well.

There's been plenty of inter member acrimony, it's been going on for months, I didn't notice any warnings given about that.

Seems Judge was partly right, some cunts on here are 'protected'.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

There's been plenty of inter member acrimony, it's been going on for months, I didn't notice any warnings given about that.

I know I am @Stubby Pecker

lol, lol... LOL.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dave said:

It's good to see I'm not getting to you.