CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Don't suspend your disbelief, abandon it.

Eric Cuntman

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How's your campaign going to get more mixed species relationships depicted on television?

One can only imagine the bemused faces of the editors of Points of View a few years back when you wrote in to demand that Well'ard embarked (lol) on a tumultuous and tawdry affair with Dot Cotton.

Dean Gaffney... last seen on the Essex panto circuit, touring around shitty seaside towns, prancing around to 'Gangnam Style' dressed as a banana. 

The silly cunt should have done a Swash and secured his future by marrying a six foot retarded Jewish rodent who couldn't win a fucking singing contest.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dean Gaffney... last seen on the Essex panto circuit, touring around shitty seaside towns, prancing around to 'Gangnam Style' dressed as a banana. 

The silly cunt should have done a Swash and secured his future by marrying a six foot retarded Jewish rodent who couldn't win a fucking singing contest.

Ever since I've seen his missus I've believed in reincarnation. Because she is Kenneth Williams reincarnated. 

On 06/11/2021 at 11:31, Cuntybaws said:

She'll never play for fucking Yorkshire, then.

On the multicultural plus side, there was some lovely spicy gulab jamun to be had in the office this week. Much better than the hamantaschen some cunt brought in for Passover.

I see the Yorkies have miraculously found a man of colour to be the new chairman. Lord Bradford. Fuck me what a shithole to lord over. 

I bet Ray Illingworth is spinning in his grave. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me, the talentless prick has played Aladdin a dozen times, in shitholes including Runcorn, Greys, and Croydon. The highlight so far looks like Sutton, where he was second on the bill to Harold out of Neighbours.

If the man had a scintilla of self-respect left, he'd surely just kill himself before Basingstoke comes calling.

aladdinthameside-436x560.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me, the talentless prick has played Aladdin a dozen times, in shitholes including Runcorn, Greys, and Croydon. The highlight so far looks like Sutton, where he was second on the bill to Harold out of Neighbours.

If the man had a scintilla of self-respect left, he'd surely just kill himself before Basingstoke comes calling.

aladdinthameside-436x560.jpg

Brian Belo! That's taking thick to a new level. 

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

How's your campaign going to get more mixed species relationships depicted on television?

One can only imagine the bemused faces of the editors of Points of View a few years back when you wrote in to demand that Well'ard embarked (lol) on a tumultuous and tawdry affair with Dot Cotton.

I’ll bet scatman Dave works at an animal hospital and offers to work late when everyone’s gone home

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll bet scatman Dave works at an animal hospital and offers to work late when everyone’s gone home

This site attracts sex cases like flies to shit. We've had Pete and his shit fuelled nightmare fantasies involving minors, DingTheRapist, Reptyle who has groomed dozens of kids over Xbox live, Judge the peekaboo Jew and the multi ID beast Gurt.

Each and every freak has been tolerated by Admin but woe betide anyone who calls another member's mother a slag.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This site attracts sex cases like flies to shit. We've had Pete and his shit fuelled nightmare fantasies involving minors, DingTheRapist, Reptyle who has groomed dozens of kids over Xbox live, Judge the peekaboo Jew and the multi ID beast Gurt.

Each and every freak has been tolerated by Admin but woe betide anyone who calls another member's mother a slag.

'Twat' is the baddest of all the bad words. Even badder than 'fitbin'.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair @Mrs Roops absolutely fucking obliterated Pete as soon as I invited her into the PM thread where the dirty cunt was fantasising and she gave Reptyle a slap when he tried to get uppity about it too.

Just now, Decimus said:

Ah the late RickB. Long before twatgate he banned me for 48 hours for calling someone a "ponce".

If you think that's ridiculous, he once tried to convince me that Ariana Grande was doing the Manchester benefit concert for altruistic motives rather than a cynical, disingenuous ploy to bolster her career. 

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

The combined hard drives of this collection of sinister cunts must be hotter than the Erta Ale lava lake. And yes, most of these dirty bastards are tolerated by Admin as is rampant doxing by the unmentionable one and Franks snide comments towards apes wife and his many offers to come round to see mine. There are several theories to why such types are allowed a free reign here; perhaps big donors to the site or admins own alter egos. Whatever the case, they’re above censorship it seems 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The combined hard drives of this collection of sinister cunts must be hotter than the Erta Ale lava lake. And yes, most of these dirty bastards are tolerated by Admin as is rampant doxing by the unmentionable one and Franks snide comments towards apes wife and his many offers to come round to see mine. There are several theories to why such types are allowed a free reign here; perhaps big donors to the site or admins own alter egos. Whatever the case, they’re above censorship it seems 

Fucking hell Stubbs. I've just had a communication from Goose central. Apparently, he was banned for 6 months, beginning 3rd October. The reason was quote altering one of your posts, which he denies strongly, it was a glitch with the quote facility that he's complained about before. He thinks you grassed him and wants you dead. 

Don't shoot the messenger.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell Stubbs. I've just had a communication from Goose central. Apparently, he was banned for 6 months, beginning 3rd October. The reason was quote altering one of your posts, which he denies strongly, it was a glitch with the quote facility that he's complained about before. He thinks you grassed him and wants you dead. 

@Mrs Roops can you confirm whether this is true? He must have done more than this surely.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a ruse, eric. The vile faux-frog fuck saw old Bubba Big Dick was back in town and ran for the hills waving a white flag, quelle surprise. 

6 month ban? Bollocks. 

Guest judgetwi
On 06/11/2021 at 11:22, Decimus said:

Got to work yesterday and there was some Joe Daki by the drinks machine in full hijab. Probably not a noteworthy tale for most people, but where I'm from you don't expect to get to your office in the morning and see that sort of shit. I'll be WFH if it continues.

From the same stock and ideology as the “poor Palestinian children” you are always crying about. Your grasp of geo politics is somewhat tenuous to say the least. I blame the BBC.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops can you confirm whether this is true? He must have done more than this surely.

Mostly. Habitual offenders will enjoy longer suspensions. I will say that I don't buy the software glitch excuse. Whether the issue is blamed on software or "fat finger" inputs  punters always have the means to immediately delete the post and start again.

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Repeat bollox from the site's shouty diva above.

On 29/03/2021 at 11:16, Mrs Roops said:

Disingenuous at best, downright dishonest at worst...

For a start, what "doxing"? The last time you made a similar allegation, it was found the data was originally revealed by you!

As for "cage rattling", the only people who appear rattled are the usual small handful of brittle, paranoid drama queens who seem obsessed by cock size.

As explained previously, you have the tools to block whatever offends you but if you are so triggered by a few transitory items that appear in the "recent posts" block then maybe The Corner is not for you...