CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Don't suspend your disbelief, abandon it.

Eric Cuntman

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

In that case we’d dig up old snake eyes McGuiness and torture him in Castlereagh until he made a full confession for all his atrocities, renounced the IRA, became a Presbyterian, joined the Orange Lodge, the Sandy Row flute band and the Red Hand Commandos and apologised on UTV news for having ginger hair. Oh and gave back all the dole money he gratefully scrounged from the British Government before he became a celebrity terrorist with 24hr RUC bodyguards.

Then respectfully dump his stinking, maggot eaten corpse in the nearest bin for the rats to eat.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧 REM 1690 🇬🇧

Reported for racial, religious and sectarian bigotry 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 10/11/2021 at 10:27, Decimus said:

I couldn't give a fuck about Palestinians in general. As I've told you dozens of times before, it's more a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and I happen to hate your lot far more than I do the sand Wallahs.

I do however like pointing out the sickening hypocrisy of the supposedly most persecuted people in history carrying out the same ethnic cleansing they've allegedly been the victims of over the last 2000 years. It's also a bonus because I know it gets right up your huge Zionist conk and sends you into default pant-pissing mode.

Interesting. There are less than 300, 000 Jews in this country compared with 3.5 million Peacefuls ( plus the illegals) and hundreds of them coming on the dinghies every day. 

I never heard of any Jews planting bombs on trains and buses, blowing up little girls at trashy pop concerts, stabbing random cunts in the street, murdering MPs etc etc.

But still the wokies love the Peaceful trash and hate people who are tooled up and stand up for themselves.

You really ain’t very bright are you Countryboy? When they come for, you crying and whining about you always hated the Jews, I am your friend, I love Peaceful cock up my bum, ain’t gonna save you.

You’re an Infidel Hillbillyboy and there’s fuck all you can do to change that. Not only that but even the Peacefuls know a dirty traitor when they see one. 

Don’t expect any respect from those cunts. Trust me.

Guest judgetwi

Comma in the wrong place there. Mr Roops won’t allow me to edit it because he shits his fake girly pants whenever I raise my inconvenient head. 

He’ll soon be deleting me, don’t worry little boys. He can’t cope with me anymore than you can. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

But still the wokies love the Peaceful trash and hate people who are tooled up and stand up for themselves.

You really ain’t very bright are you

Stand up to them, not overrun, land grab and do their best to destroy them?

you really ain’t very bright are you Jew boy 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I never heard of any Jews planting bombs on trains and buses, blowing up little girls at trashy pop concerts, stabbing random cunts in the street, murdering MPs etc etc.

You obviously don't know the history of your own people then, Zionside. They've blown up plenty of little kids since they started swarming into a land that they stole from others. Plenty of "our boys" were also on the wrong end of a Jewish bomb in the '40s.

Let's also not forget how Mossad think they're above international law by travelling to other countries and assassinating "terrorists" without trial.

If I'm not very bright then you're the equivalent of a supermassive black hole, you blinkered fucking idiot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You obviously don't know the history of your own people then, Zionside. They've blown up plenty of little kids since they started swarming into a land that they stole from others. Plenty of "our boys" were also on the wrong end of a Jewish bomb in the '40s.

Let's also not forget how Mossad think they're above international law by travelling to other countries and assassinating "terrorists" without trial.

If I'm not very bright then you're the equivalent of a supermassive black hole, you blinkered fucking idiot.

Look up the heartwarming tale of the two little Mossad agents who tried to assassinate the big, bad Skorzeny monster in his cave. 

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Comma in the wrong place there. Mr Roops won’t allow me to edit it because he shits his fake girly pants whenever I raise my inconvenient head. 

He’ll soon be deleting me, don’t worry little boys. He can’t cope with me anymore than you can. 

Surprise sur-fuckin-prise! Fuck off.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 20:05, Stubby Pecker said:

Everybody hurts (after a nail bomb)

Nightswimming (in Strangford loch with concrete wellies)

Defusing My Religion.

Orange Crush

Bang and Blame

Man on the Moon (post-bomb)

Near Wild Heaven (post-bomb)

Its the End of the World as we know it (pre-bomb)

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bang and Blame

Very apt DC, although I’m assuming you weren’t referring to the exploding taxi outside the Womens Hospital in Liverpool yesterday. 
I saw your Chief Constable on TV this morning, waffling on about the incident. She said that they knew the identity of the sandrat they were currently scraping off the back seat and gluing back together, and that 3 other bearded Neanderthals had been arrested nearby. This cunt who I’m assuming is a lezzer (they all are) then made a point of asking the public not to speculate on the motive for the attack, or the background of the perpetrator and anyone else involved.

This country is fucked mate. The filth, the politicians and the MSM are all complicit in attempting to hide the obvious jihadi trademarks of this and many previous murder missions on our streets. The forthcoming narrative in the next few days will no doubt be that this fucking subhuman cunt had mental issues and his behaviour in no way reflects the views of the vast majority of our peaceful guests, who apparently contribute so much to our society.

So Bang and Blame DC. The bang is over in a flash (see what I did there) but don’t anyone dare blame the cunts responsible for it or the spineless politicians who’ve been for decades, and still are, welcoming these fucking animals into the U.K. in ever increasing numbers, against the wishes of the majority of the public.

Having said all that, if anywhere deserves be blown off the face of the Earth, Liverpool must be somewhere near the top of the list.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Surprise sur-fuckin-prise! Fuck off.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

On 12/11/2021 at 15:48, Cuntybaws said:

Orange jism? Seek medical help immediately!

These are weird comments - forum visitors will think this trio are autistic, I know so.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Very apt DC, although I’m assuming you weren’t referring to the exploding taxi outside the Womens Hospital in Liverpool yesterday. 
I saw your Chief Constable on TV this morning, waffling on about the incident. She said that they knew the identity of the sandrat they were currently scraping off the back seat and gluing back together, and that 3 other bearded Neanderthals had been arrested nearby. This cunt who I’m assuming is a lezzer (they all are) then made a point of asking the public not to speculate on the motive for the attack, or the background of the perpetrator and anyone else involved.

This country is fucked mate. The filth, the politicians and the MSM are all complicit in attempting to hide the obvious jihadi trademarks of this and many previous murder missions on our streets. The forthcoming narrative in the next few days will no doubt be that this fucking subhuman cunt had mental issues and his behaviour in no way reflects the views of the vast majority of our peaceful guests, who apparently contribute so much to our society.

So Bang and Blame DC. The bang is over in a flash (see what I did there) but don’t anyone dare blame the cunts responsible for it or the spineless politicians who’ve been for decades, and still are, welcoming these fucking animals into the U.K. in ever increasing numbers, against the wishes of the majority of the public.

Having said all that, if anywhere deserves be blown off the face of the Earth, Liverpool must be somewhere near the top of the list.

Fuck off.

There's an awful lot of female chief plod about. Why do you think that is, Billy?

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's an awful lot of female chief plod about. Why do you think that is, Billy?

A very good question Gypps and my personal opinion is that when a bloke in a position of very high power, is shown to be failing and therefore incapable or at the very least unsuitable for the job, it’s not in any way controversial to sack him. But sacking a female from the exact same scenario, especially if she’s got the extra armour of being a lezzer, has a bit more melanin than the average Anglo Saxon, or all fucking three maybe? it’s a brave politician who’s going to give her her P45 and face the avalanche of ‘racist, sexist, homophobe’ abuse from the woke mob which is the real pandemic killing our society. Caressa Dick has presided over the worst violent gun and knife crime epidemic in London since Queen Victoria was on the throne (she was a bird too). But she’s forever going on about the massive increase in ‘hate’ crimes the Met are solving. Apparently calling some cunt a banned name on Facebook or Twitter is more hateful than stabbing a kid to death on the street nowadays. The filth are shit scared to stop and search the people who are doing the stabbing but have free reign to batter your door in and drag you and your laptop off to the nick for offending some pathetic snowflake cunt online.

Thats my opinion, but I may be completely fucking wrong as usual.

• Like 2