CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scammers / Fraudsters and other such cunts

Cunty BigBollox

The wife got caught out with some fraud recently and they managed to change the Email and postal address of the joint Tesco Credit Card account. The card was cancelled and Tesco's issued a new one, but they've sent the fucking thing to the address it was changed to by the scammers - what a bunch of dozy fucking cunts. Oh, and even dozzier they told me the address the card was sent to, Redacted. Fellow cunts, unleash fucking hell!!

Edited by Mrs Roops

17 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The wife got caught out with some fraud recently and they managed to change the Email and postal address of the joint Tesco Credit Card account. The card was cancelled and Tesco's issued a new one, but they've sent the fucking thing to the address it was changed to by the scammers - what a bunch of dozy fucking cunts. Oh, and even dozzier they told me the address the card was sent to, Redacted. Fellow cunts, unleash fucking hell!!

Frank's probably the nearest. Send him round to give them cancer. 

How did she get caught, Cunty? I'm ready to tut and shake my head. 

It’s still being built, scam address too. 

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How did she get caught, Cunty? I'm ready to tut and shake my head. 

A phone call from her mobile telephone provider saying that someone had tried to obtain another sim so to lockdown the account they sent her a text with a 6 digit code that she had to read back to them while being on the original call. Fuck knows how they did it but I guess they've used a weak account security to access other more secure accounts. She now knows she's a thick cow - I've told her enough times.

Guest Fatty Junior
8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A phone call from her mobile telephone provider saying that someone had tried to obtain another sim so to lockdown the account they sent her a text with a 6 digit code that she had to read back to them while being on the original call. Fuck knows how they did it but I guess they've used a weak account security to access other more secure accounts. She now knows she's a thick cow - I've told her enough times.

You need to bury the thick cunt under the patio 

If Babs ever mentally regressed enough to pull a stunt like this I'd give her the hairy side and no mistake. 

Does your oven have a child lock?

• Like 3

It’s definitely the right address CBB.  I’ve just been round there and they are a lot smarter than you think. They must be just placing orders that fit your spending pattern, to not arouse any suspicion mate. There were 2 Tennents Super lorries outside and 20 pallets of Diamond White in the front garden. Looks like they’ve cloned your identity down to a tee.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Did he have a strong Indian accent and was called Alan?

Guest BeadleJuice
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did he have a strong Indian accent and was called Alan?

I've seen a few Youtube videos where they'll play along with shit like this over several days and either end up fucking up the whole call centres computer system up or deleting gigabytes worth of info from the scammers before telling them to fuck off.

Nothing quite beats hearing the sweaty, tiffin munching cunts raging in broken English before hopefully being mauled during the roof ride home by a low bridge.

1 hour ago, BeadleJuice said:

I've seen a few Youtube videos where they'll play along with shit like this over several days and either end up fucking up the whole call centres computer system up or deleting gigabytes worth of info from the scammers before telling them to fuck off.

Nothing quite beats hearing the sweaty, tiffin munching cunts raging in broken English before hopefully being mauled during the roof ride home by a low bridge.

Yeah I've seen them. Especially where the cunts start begging for their files back.