CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

It's the Hancock, Zahawi and Javid cunts I want dead. 

I am up for the long game.

As, pleasing as it sounds,  the story about the VP scum is a piss poor attempt at cock and bull.

It would be great to hold the detritus of the London swamp accountable for the misdeeds. But as big money is involved, all forces will be protecting their positions - a game hard to win, without adequate money and power to  counter the opponents’.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hang on, the interview made it very clear that Dr Wright died aged 32 from taking the AZ jab. You obviously hadn't seen it when you wrote the previous posts so don't tell me to, "Do try and keep up luv" you patronising parasitic fraud. At no point did Mrs Wright suggest that the national vaccine roll out should not have happened. Her concerns were that more information should have been given at the point and prior to delivery and that more resources should be made available to those who were adversely affected by the jab. I would disagree with her on the first point as taking that to its logical conclusion then legislators in full-on nanny mode would withdraw all aspirins, paracetamols, Imodium, et al from supermarket shelves.

The Mark Steyn "news" show was quite revealing, not least as I now have a better understanding where some of the tin-hatters' half-baked theories evolve from. In between asking guests front-loaded questions Mr Steyn interjects during the interviews with his own questionable opinions dressed as facts - all very Tucker Carlson. It was telling that Mrs Wright saw through this and made no comment after Steyn's rants and at one point there was an awkward silence when he was obviously expecting her to concur with him.

GB news is controlled opposition. Steyn got his numbers arse about face a few weeks ago and is under OFCOM investigation.

However, as unwise as it was for this lady to engage with GB news, I think it is a measure of how discarded and shunned they feel they are being treated.

I didn't see any awkward silences, just poor internet connection, some of what she was saying was inaudible as a result.

The principle of informed consent has been absent with the injection programme. I hope this lady gets some acknowledgement for her loss. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

KB is sorry, I'm sorry, and even the Pope is sorry.

Withers, an apology simply isn't good enough to negate your financial misdeeds during that Welsh phase of yours.

Just ask Boris Becker, isn't it?

Lol

Fuck off, vivre, suck my dick, etc, etc.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 09/05/2022 at 15:57, King Billy said:

‘Calm down dear. It’s not a real mouse’. 😂

On 09/05/2022 at 15:59, King Billy said:

And also for my patronising, parasitic, fraudulent behaviour.

You are sailing close to the wind Billy boy. The “site rules” , allegedly written by Mr Roops, don’t actually apply unless Mr Roops says they do. When I went to school the words “ moderator” and “dictator” meant completely different things but those days are long gone, we live in a different world now. I can see you getting the 🔺Billy boy. Just don’t claim to be Jewish for fucks sake. That really winds the cunt up.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The sequel to 1000 depositions.

Perhaps if you watched it you might be able to come up with a better reply. But I guess you don’t need to as the fake news MSM told you what to think and what not to believe immediately the cheat was done. 🐑😴

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You are sailing close to the wind Billy boy. The “site rules” , allegedly written by Mr Roops, don’t actually apply unless Mr Roops says they do. When I went to school the words “ moderator” and “dictator” meant completely different things but those days are long gone, we live in a different world now. I can see you getting the 🔺Billy boy. Just don’t claim to be Jewish for fucks sake. That really winds the cunt up.

Of course I’m Jewish Judge. I’m also an ex copper who retired under a cloud of suspicion and nowadays ride around town on a mobility scooter stopping only to buy super strength lager and the occasional kebab. Surely my Orange Order back story and King Billy username haven’t fooled anyone on here? 
‘Shalom’, Oh Shit, I meant ‘No Surrender!’