CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Splendid. Neither have I. Ever. But look at you, fretting about mileage, xmas tree wrangling and M4 cars ad nauseum - as if that somehow mitigates for your previous pork fests, though I suspect its more to do with keeping your useful idiot on-side, no?

So, there we have it. Despite casting aspersions, as usual, you’ve singularly failed to utilise all of your legendary technical know-how to support your claims and are now resorting to cheap digs. It’s over, Roops…close the door on your way out and hang your head.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I feel I may have made an awful schoolboy error by including  (all figures approx). I fully expect a long and detailed post pointing out the exact distances to the nearest nanometre and full GPS tracking logs of my imaginary M4 since I wound up my annual and totally unprofitable dead tree fiasco 2  Saturdays ago.

If she delivers all that I’ll eat my bowler hat and it’s tinfoil lining, and ask for her hairy calloused hand in marriage. She’s taking stalking to a new level so I might as well admit defeat and spend the rest of my miserable life in subservient bliss.

You didn't drive though did you. Train from Euston to Caergybi. Ferry to Dublin ferry port, you then had a few hours in Dublin and caught the train to Belfast and was then picked up by the local county lines tosspot.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So, there we have it. Despite casting aspersions, as usual, you’ve singularly failed to utilise all of your legendary technical know-how to support your claims and are now resorting to cheap digs. It’s over, Roops…close the door on your way out and hang your head.

Get over yourself, you silly little drama queen. 'It's over...Close the door' indeed.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off cunt

Awww spudderz baby..heres a bitta wittgenstein with a panzer twist..whereof one cannot speak thereof one must shut the fuck up ..say this to yerself before ya type or say anything..you'll look less of a gobshite...only less mind...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Useless…very poor, I mean, look at the calibre of ‘likees’ for fuck’s sake…that it’s come to this.

Coming from the someone's with a @ProfB like. Self awareness was never your best attribute DC and you seem to be acting the cunt again.

I've moved on from giving you regular beatings and I'm trying to pick on a higher calibre of cunt these days...but if you keep behaving like an idiot, I'll be forced to administer more kicks up your bollocks in the New Year. 

See your PM you cunt, blah blah blah etc. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Coming from the someone's with a @ProfB like. Self awareness was never your best attribute DC and you seem to be acting the cunt again.

I've moved on from giving you regular beatings and I'm trying to pick on a higher calibre of cunt these days...but if you keep behaving like an idiot, I'll be forced to administer more kicks up your bollocks in the New Year. 

See your PM you cunt, blah blah blah etc. Lol. 

Did you have a good Christmas @ProfB? I'm sure you got a full load from Santas sack didn't you? 

I’d best tread carefully given your latest ‘high calibre’ target, you empty-headed backward shitcunt. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did you have a good Christmas @ProfB? I'm sure you got a full load from Santas sack didn't you? 

I’d best tread carefully given your latest ‘high calibre’ target, you empty-headed backward shitcunt. Fuck off.

So predictable DC, you cannot help yourself and always react don't you lol.

So you've helped me make my point you daft cunt, @ProfB awarded you a like and here you are highlighting it's status as the mental corner idiot. So are you admitting your calibre of like(s) are shocking? Could it be that you've been drinking all night old chap drowning your sorrows etc? I understand Christmas is a difficult time etc...

Fuck off lol. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So you've helped me make my point you daft cunt, @ProfB awarded you a like and here you are highlighting it's status as the mental corner idiot. So are you admitting your calibre of like(s) are shocking? Could it be that you've been drinking all night old chap drowning your sorrows etc? I understand Christmas is a difficult time etc...

Fuck off lol. 

Jesus fucking Christ.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off lol. 

Reported. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Useless…very poor, I mean, look at the calibre of ‘likees’ for fuck’s sake…that it’s come to this.

Gosh Norma, are you ready for your close-up?

A word in your shell-like, my little minnow...you should spend less time thumbing through The Small-Fry's Book of Forum Clichés and ponder on the conspicuous silence of the 'circling vultures'. If its any consolation, you're not the first useful idiot who's been played...

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A word in your shell-like, my little minnow...you should spend less time thumbing through The Small-Fry's Book of Forum Clichés and ponder on the conspicuous silence of the 'circling vultures'. If its any consolation, your not the first useful idiot who's been played...

‘Norma’ now is it? Stellar work…standby for ‘high calibre’ validation. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A word in your shell-like, my little minnow...you should spend less time thumbing through The Small-Fry's Book of Forum Clichés and ponder on the conspicuous silence of the 'circling vultures'. If its any consolation, your not the first useful idiot who's been played...

Got back from NI on Tuesday, woke up  yesterday with a splitting headache,  aching muscles and no energy. Been feverish off and on but starting to feel better in the last hour or two. Hopefully it’s the batflu. I’m not getting tested but some of my friends who’ve tested positive recently tell me the symptoms are exactly what they experienced. More likely a 24 hour bug imo, but those don’t seem to exist anymore, just like flu and the common cold strangely.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Bill Gates recently said on twatter that ‘2021 has been a very challenging year for many people, including me.’

Forbes Worlds billionaires rich list shows just how challenging 2021 has been for Sir Billiam of Gates

2017 net worth….$86b

2018 net worth….$90b

2019 net worth….$96.5b

2020 net worth….$98b

2021 net worth….$124b

Mmmm?

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Bill Gates recently said on twatter that ‘2021 has been a very challenging year for many people, including me.’

Forbes Worlds billionaires rich list shows just how challenging 2021 has been for Sir Billiam of Gates

2017 net worth….$86b

2018 net worth….$90b

2019 net worth….$96.5b

2020 net worth….$98b

2021 net worth….$124b

Mmmm?

I have been experimenting Bill, I have Covid atm, I’ve been purposely holding my wifes cat and coughing into his stupid face, I think it’s started to infect as it’s right off its food 😂😂 any thoughts on cat Covid? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Got back from NI on Tuesday, woke up  yesterday with a splitting headache,  aching muscles and no energy. Been feverish off and on but starting to feel better in the last hour or two. Hopefully it’s the batflu. I’m not getting tested but some of my friends who’ve tested positive recently tell me the symptoms are exactly what they experienced. More likely a 24 hour bug imo, but those don’t seem to exist anymore, just like flu and the common cold strangely.

Fuck off.

I wish you a speedy recovery. It could've been a lot worse had you not been thrice jabbed.

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s for pussies Ed.

I Fucking hate that cat DC, I have a plan, when my wife visits her sister for a long weekend at the end of jan I am going to throw the bloody thing over next doors fence, they have a rather large Doberman that I hope will ‘take care’ of the moggy once and for all. 

46 minutes ago, Eddie said:

😂😂any thoughts on cat Covid? 

I'm all for it. There's one that keeps continuously shitting in my garden, which isn't ideal when you have a three year old daughter. If the little cunt doesn't get covid it'll be getting the hose or my boot up its fucking arse.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm all for it. There's one that keeps continuously shitting in my garden, which isn't ideal when you have a three year old daughter. If the little cunt doesn't get covid it'll be getting the hose or my boot up its fucking arse.

Get an air rifle Decs, cats are no more than vermin 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I have been experimenting Bill, I have Covid atm, I’ve been purposely holding my wifes cat and coughing into his stupid face, I think it’s started to infect as it’s right off its food 😂😂 any thoughts on cat Covid? 

If you want me back, Ed. Try making a better job of plating your Welsh tart and get her to reinstate Withers and Punkape... 

This sub-par, and quite transparent attempt at provocation is what I'd expect from Saucepants, and quite frankly, beneath both of us.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want me back, Ed. Try making a better job of plating your Welsh tart and get her to reinstate Withers and Punkape... 

This sub-par, and quite transparent attempt at provocation is what I'd expect from Saucepants, and quite frankly, beneath both of us.

I hate cats Eric, nothing more.