CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Serious question here - what would your recommended course of action be then? What would be your suggested alternative to me and all the other sheep rolling up their sleeves?

I’m fit and healthy uncle ape, and have no issues getting vaccinated for Covid. I’ve never had the flu jab because if I do get it, I’m not worried that it’ll do me much harm other than a few days feeling sick as a pike. However, this might change when I’m older. 

These supposed cases of 1000s of poor cunts croaking it that just happens to coincide with Covid vaccination is a crock of fucking shite in my book. I fail to believe these mass deaths are being covered up by the mainstream media/world leaders/lizard people. People drop dead every day and there’s always a reason why. Covid culls the weak not the healthy. If proper gets it he’ll be dead within minutes.

I've managed to stay out of this debate largely, and for good reason. All I'll say is that if you believe it's important to have the vaccine to protect yourselves and others, then that's fine. If you don't want it because you believe it's dangerous and the risks outweigh the benefits, then that's also fine.

What isn't fine is people attacking each other for their personal choices. What's even worse is a government stepping in and basically forcing a vaccine on members of its population when a good proportion of them don't want it.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Billy, what is your opinion on Dr Fauci ?  Do you see him as a sinister sponsor of "gain of function" augmentation of virus lethality, or have his actions been misinterpreted ?

Fauci has been wrong with almost everything he’s done regarding Covid. He’s got a well documented history of being wrong about almost everything he’s touched for decades. He should be in jail for lying under oath to both Congress and The Senate numerous times and for the trail of devastation and death he’s left in his wake. He is also the highest paid federal employee in the US bar none. He is the epitome of everything rotten in Washington DC. and the contempt that he and the rest  of the career swamp creatures treat the American people with.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fauci has been wrong with almost everything he’s done regarding Covid. He’s got a well documented history of being wrong about almost everything he’s touched for decades. He should be in jail for lying under oath to both Congress and The Senate numerous times and for the trail of devastation and death he’s left in his wake. He is also the highest paid federal employee in the US bar none. He is the epitome of everything rotten in Washington DC. and the contempt that he and the rest  of the career swamp creatures treat the American people with.

What I can't quite get my head around is how he tries to argue that making a virus more easily transmissible is somehow NOT "gain of function".  Then he sadly shakes his head as if to imply that its so incredibly complex that it couldn't possibly be explained to untrained non scientists... all very odd.  

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've managed to stay out of this debate largely, and for good reason. All I'll say is that if you believe it's important to have the vaccine to protect yourselves and others, then that's fine. If you don't want it because you believe it's dangerous and the risks outweigh the benefits, then that's also fine.

What isn't fine is people attacking each other for their personal choices. What's even worse is a government stepping in and basically forcing a vaccine on members of its population when a good proportion of them don't want it.

Good to know.. and I’m delighted that you’re finally on board! After reading the above bleedin’ obvious, I can finally go on my merry way. Wanker. 

57 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Serious question here - what would your recommended course of action be then? What would be your suggested alternative to me and all the other sheep rolling up their sleeves?

Spend a bit of time trying to find out the provable benefits, not the MSM churned out and constantly changing propaganda, before blindly subjecting yourself to an experimental vaccine, which as every day passes is proving to be nowhere near as effective as the wild claims being made only a few short months ago. 
I respect your absolute right to choose to be an unpaid  guinea pig for the Big Pharma industry, who have a vast history of putting profits before any thought of public safety. I also believe that I have the same absolute right to refuse to participate in the experiment, take responsibility for my own health, and freely question the unprecedented tyranny which is becoming impossible to ignore, no matter how hard some people try to.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Spend a bit of time trying to find out the provable benefits, not the MSM churned out and constantly changing propaganda, before blindly subjecting yourself to an experimental vaccine, which as every day passes is proving to be nowhere near as effective as the wild claims being made only a few short months ago. 
I respect your absolute right to choose to be an unpaid  guinea pig for the Big Pharma industry, who have a vast history of putting profits before any thought of public safety. I also believe that I have the same absolute right to refuse to participate in the experiment, take responsibility for my own health, and freely question the unprecedented tyranny which is becoming impossible to ignore, no matter how hard some people try to.

Whatever you say Bill. I don’t consider myself to be a fucking guinea pig. 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Both have already had it but then they’ve been receiving lizard dna mind control drugs through the tap water for years, you baco-foil wearing cunt.

If you’ve ever been to the tropics I bet you took anti malarials? Only a stupid cunt wouldn’t take something that might save them from death 

The question I put is irrelevant as you have made your choice. Fair enough.

I haven't been to the tropics, but I know some of the anti malarial's can induce psychosis, but I would take them. I have seen a few cases of malaria too.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m fit and healthy uncle ape, and have no issues getting vaccinated for Covid. I’ve never had the flu jab because if I do get it, I’m not worried that it’ll do me much harm other than a few days feeling sick as a pike. However, this might change when I’m older. 

These supposed cases of 1000s of poor cunts croaking it that just happens to coincide with Covid vaccination is a crock of fucking shite in my book. I fail to believe these mass deaths are being covered up by the mainstream media/world leaders/lizard people. People drop dead every day and there’s always a reason why. Covid culls the weak not the healthy. If proper gets it he’ll be dead within minutes.

I don't believe you would bullshit about being fit and well. Therefore you are more likely to die from flu rather than Covid, but don't let my oversized baco foil hat get in the way.

As for covid knocking me over, of course that is the risk I take working in a hive of thing. The assumption of me being dead within minutes should the fucking thing get hold of me, I assume is a bit good of old fashioned wishing me dead cunts corner banter, rather than an expression of buyer's remorse on your part.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good to know.. and I’m delighted that you’re finally on board! After reading the above bleedin’ obvious, I can finally go on my merry way. Wanker. 

It's hardly obvious, you stupid fucking wanker. Try reading something other than GQ Magazine, you'll notice that  there's no grey area in this debate. You've got the hazmat, masked up Howard Hughes cunts in one corner and the University of Life qualified epidemiologists in the other. 

If it's so fucking obvious that it should be left to personal choice, why is no one saying it?

Prick.

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Whatever you say Bill. I don’t consider myself to be a fucking guinea pig. 

I wasn’t trying to be rude Ape. I was merely quoting the commonly used term for someone who volunteers to be the subject of a medical experiment. You know I have no ill feeling towards you. The opposite is closer to the truth.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The malaria drugs were tested and trialled for the required period. But don't worry. All us unvaccinated morons will simply get a little dose, develop cast iron natural immunity and never have to worry.

The clever people who've been rolling up their sleeves at every opportunity, can sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that they can still catch and transmit Covid, but have the exciting prospect of long term serious side effects to look forward to as well! 

There's a reason that cunts who act as guinea pigs in clinical trials are paid for the 3-5 year duration of the trial... because they're taking a risk. Half the fucking planet just took that risk for free.

The more boosters given out the longer we will be in the current predicament. The infectious pressure on the virus is so high in the highly vaccinated countries we may be at risk of further escape variants causing problems. Vaccinating in the middle of a pandemic across all age cohorts has never been done before, so we will encounter new problems. The situation is made worse because the vaccine doesn't block transmission, doesn't prevent infection, doesn't prevent disease and is not preventing severe disease in a sufficient percentage of the vulnerable and above 70's cohort, who were the very ones it was supposed to protect.

Being harsh and judgemental, it is the fit and well that have fallen for the Blackrock and Vanguard sponsored military grade fear propaganda that have put us in the current situation, not the older and vulnerable. Some of this cohort of people would happily see the unvaccinated taken out of the picture in numerous unpleasant ways. Again they are displaying the same behaviour by being receptive to the nudge units' propaganda and then reinforce it further by running down to the jabbing station to save their Christmas.

I think we may be seeing the start of some people realising they have had their todger pulled and have had enough.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's hardly obvious, you stupid fucking wanker. Try reading something other than GQ Magazine, you'll notice that  there's no grey area in this debate. You've got the hazmat, masked up Howard Hughes cunts in one corner and the University of Life qualified epidemiologists in the other. 

If it's so fucking obvious that it should be left to personal choice, why is no one saying it?

Prick.

Of course it is. The fundamental message that you managed to somehow stretch out over 120 words is.. ‘have it if you want it, don’t if you don’t... and don’t dictate to me’. You’re learn one day. 

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I already said. Let your body do its job, acclimatise and build resistance. It's not rocket surgery.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The trouble is, the Pro-jab lot want it to be mandatory just in case it turns out to be more dangerous than the virus and they end up looking cunts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Another serious question, bearing in mind that it's already been established that the "vaccine" neither prevents acquisition or transmission, or even stops you potentially getting ill from Covid.. what's the fucking point of it?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another serious question, bearing in mind that it's already been established that the "vaccine" neither prevents acquisition or transmission, or even stops you potentially getting ill from Covid.. what's the fucking point of it?

It supposedly lessens the severity of symptoms when you catch the virus. A gamble I'm willing to take.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s well documented that it doesn’t prevent transmission, acquisition or getting ill. But what’s also well documented is it massively reduces the risk of serious illness and fucking death, so I’ll take that, thanks very much.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

It’s well documented that it doesn’t prevent transmission, acquisition or getting ill. But what’s also well documented is it massively reduces the risk of serious illness and fucking death, so I’ll take that, thanks very much.

If you are under 50, fit and well, you are statistically more likely to die from flu.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m an engineer, not a virologist or a doctor. How am I qualified to make such a decision? I put my trust in medical science.

And you're aggressively arguing a medical point with a professional clinician. Would you put much stock in @The Beast's opinions regarding the hydraulic back-flow indicator receptors in a 3rd generation flight recorder?

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And you're aggressively arguing a medical point with a professional clinician. Would you put much stock in @The Beast's opinions regarding the hydraulic back-flow indicator receptors in a 3rd generation flight recorder?

I made that thing up. I'll be fucking chuffed if it actually exists.