CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stanley Johnson

Cillian Murphy

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s not his fault his offspring are a bunch of fucked up shitearses.

Hold on, Tevi. You should put down the can of super strength Kestrel and pick up your well thumbed genealogical "Who's Who and a Jew" book. I'm not sure your synagogue wizard would be very happy to hear you disparaging Stanley's youngest two children, who according to your people are bona fide Jewletts due to their mother Jennifer Kidd being a confirmed Yid. 

I thought your lot were supposed to be tight as arseholes, obviously in the monetary sense but also in having each others backs? Best post a retraction before you get kicked off the kibbutz.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hold on, Tevi. You should put down the can of super strength Kestrel and pick up your well thumbed genealogical "Who's Who and a Jew" book. I'm not sure your synagogue wizard would be very happy to hear you disparaging Stanley's youngest two children, who according to your people are bona fide Jewletts due to their mother Jennifer Kidd being a confirmed Yid. 

I thought your lot were supposed to be tight as arseholes, obviously in the monetary sense but also in having each others backs? Best post a retraction before you get kicked off the kibbutz.

Fucking hell, you’ve really got it bad Hillbillyboy. You’ll be quoting the Nuremberg Laws at me next.

You’re not that Clive Lewis cunt are you? Only you sound like you’ve just come out of a Momentum meeting in the local  church hall. 

Wanker

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell, you’ve really got it bad Hillbillyboy. You’ll be quoting the Nuremberg Laws at me next.

I just like to keep an eye on your lot is all. Funny isn't it how your people manage to inveigle themselves into the upper echelons of society without the vast majority of the population noticing? 

Anyone would think that there was a Zionist conspiracy to control the world 🤔.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I just like to keep an eye on your lot is all. Funny isn't it how your people manage to inveigle themselves into the upper echelons of society without the vast majority of the population noticing? 

Hi there.

Love ProfB xxx

Guest Weary&Disgusted
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well, running the planet is a dirty, thankless task, but someone has to try.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. The wall-grovelling hypocrites have a massive arms industry, taking into consideration the size of their poky, arid shit hole.

th?id=OIP.pL5uXfH5B5Wl0TBveh08zgAAAA%26p

And also the most efficient and successful assassination bureau ever created.  

8 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

And also the most efficient and successful assassination bureau ever created.  

Vladimir Putin might contest that statement, and then send someone along to neutralise you, slowly and painfully with a nice radioactive cocktail, or a swift jab from a brolly.

’Nostrovia!’ 🍸

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill have you seen the new senior management appointment of the girl guides? 

https://4w.pub/trans-identified-male-now-a-senior-leader-at-girl-guides-uk/

Theres probably nothing to worry about as long as he’s not allowed anywhere near the beavers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Bill have you seen the new senior management appointment of the girl guides? 

https://4w.pub/trans-identified-male-now-a-senior-leader-at-girl-guides-uk/

Wtf are you reading sites like that for, Ed? 

Is Roops insisting that the BBC has to go before you move in together? You do know she's going to penetrate your inverted scrotal vagina dry once the surgery is complete, don't you? 

Just now, Goober said:

Wtf are you reading sites like that for, Ed? 

Is Roops insisting that the BBC has to go before you move in together? You do know she's going to penetrate your inverted scrotal vagina dry once the surgery is complete, don't you? 

Of course, that’s why I’m with her. 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. The wall-grovelling hypocrites have a massive arms industry, taking into consideration the size of their poky, arid shit hole.

th?id=OIP.pL5uXfH5B5Wl0TBveh08zgAAAA%26p

Excellent. We need a few geezers like this patrolling the beaches of the Kent coast. Watch those cockroaches turn their boats around and fuck off back to Froggyland.

They can take the Peaceful lovers with them while they’re at it. If you want to dig your own grave dig it in your beloved EU you muggy cunts.

Caroline Nokes MP is making headlines by claiming she's been sent to Coventry after alleging that Stan groped her. 

I suspect that to lend weight to such an allegation she'd need to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Johnson Snr is registered blind. Judge for yourself:

450px-Official_portrait_of_Caroline_Noke

Even @Eric Cuntman with his very forgiving standards would give this James Cameronesque, chest cavity bursting, hideous, erection killing beast a wide berth.

Stanley, you're a very brave man and you should be applauded because ugly women need loving too. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

Caroline Nokes MP is making headlines by claiming she's been sent to Coventry after alleging that Stan groped her. 

I suspect that to lend weight to such an allegation she'd need to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Johnson Snr is registered blind. Judge for yourself:

Even @Eric Cuntman with his very forgiving standards would give this James Cameronesque, chest cavity bursting, hideous, erection killing beast a wide berth.

Stanley, you're a very brave man and you should be applauded because ugly women need loving too. 

Alfie’s daughter?

1 hour ago, Goober said:

@Neilis the CCs resident expert on these matters. I'd seek his opinion. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Alfie’s daughter?

I hope to fuck it's not his wife. 

Imagine it being a pretty little thing in its 20's, marrying it, and it metamorphosing into this after 6 months in a leathery cocoon. 

You'd line up 8 toasters, get in the bath and then drop them all in simultaneously. 

• Like 1

Stanley bore that fucking cretinous honey monster Boris remember so It's a possibility that he is guilty. I personally would rather chew my own arm off than risk going anywhere near the fucking square headed munter. Even I have standards

10 hours ago, Goober said:

Fucking hell! She's built sturdy enough if nothing else... Are you sure he didn't mistake her for a vending machine and was simply trying to find his can of Coke in the collection slot?

politicians-in-westminster-london-uk-shu

OIP.Kgtho9Pu3hHQwT7sco-MvwHaL5?pid=ImgDe

• Like 2