CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

>33 French floaters

Cunty BigBollox

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Those fucking sneaky frogs had better not use some of that £54million buying 33 coffins.

For Nigel Farage and the rest of the UK, it's an early Christmas present.

I bet you the dirty French bastards found the bodies in their waters and towed them 2 miles of Dover then got on the phone. I genuinely wouldn’t put it past the cunts. Devious, sneaky, piss smelling cowards.

I hope withers is dead

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet you the dirty French bastards found the bodies in their waters and towed them 2 miles of Dover then got on the phone. I genuinely wouldn’t put it past the cunts. Devious, sneaky, piss smelling cowards.

I hope withers is dead

I find it quite amusing that Belarus is doing the exact same thing to them... Until I consider where all the cunts will end up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

We have no idea of how many have been successful in getting here, so I don't see how we are any more likely to know how many have drowned over the years.

Just count the teenage white girls who haven’t been groomed and raped should be pretty close.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Those fucking sneaky frogs had better not use some of that £54million buying 33 coffins.

For Nigel Farage and the rest of the UK, it's an early Christmas present.

This is terrible news. All these doctors, teachers, scientists and lawyers sunk without trace. As they contribute so much to our economy and culture, I do hope the U.K. can somehow survive this massive setback. Once we eventually come through the inevitable period of National grief, mourning, and self flagellation for our sins, obviously.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This is terrible news. All these doctors, teachers, scientists and lawyers sunk without trace. As they contribute so much to our economy and culture, I do hope the U.K. can somehow survive this massive setback. Once we eventually come through the inevitable period of National grief, mourning, and self flagellation for our sins, obviously.

This one is full of noble academics:

th?id=OIP.cHWZMEDKNbzmhxWR47ySnAHaE8%26p

What I find disparaging is the fact that the press is all over the deaths of these law breaking pieces of shit whereas deaths relating to Covid, of law abiding UK citizens that have probably contributed to the running and management of the country through taxation, don't even get a fucking mention. By all means cover the story in the French newspapers and perhaps print them in a language that the swarthy cunts can read together with full colour photos - hopefully it'll put the cunts off making the journey.

54 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What I find disparaging is the fact that the press is all over the deaths of these law breaking pieces of shit whereas deaths relating to Covid, of law abiding UK citizens that have probably contributed to the running and management of the country through taxation, don't even get a fucking mention. 

You're absolutely right, Drew, and I'm glad someone has got the balls to say it.

I can't recall a single incident of the media reporting anything in relation to covid deaths or statistics in this country. In fact if I was a cynical man, I'd think that the complete silence from the various news outlets on this whole covid thing was tantamount to a cover-up. I'll tell you this as well with certainty, Churchill is spinning in his grave at the gross betrayal of his countrymen.

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're absolutely right, Drew, and I'm glad someone has got the balls to say it.

I can't recall a single incident of the media reporting anything in relation to covid deaths or statistics in this country. In fact if I was a cynical man, I'd think that the complete silence from the various news outlets on this whole covid thing was tantamount to a cover-up. I'll tell you this as well with certainty, Churchill is spinning in his grave at the gross betrayal of his countrymen.

You stupid fucking cunt.

I hope you crash into the new McDonalds while negotiating a Postwick roundabout on your way to work, you fucking arse-hat

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I hope you crash into the new McDonalds while negotiating a Postwick roundabout on your way to work, you fucking arse-hat

I'm WFH today, Drew and I'm in a lovely mood. 

Cheer yourself up with this, I've got it on repeat. Rock those paper thin, piss stained bungalow walls to the ground: