CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Bull, Red Bull Racing and all associated cunts...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Keep out of it, Frank. I warned you yesterday, F1 is corrupt but not as corrupt as Cunts Corner which allows you to post your diatribe because of your pink pound donations. 

Stupid old poofter. 

Clarkson sums it up and I wanted to slip the vid in before that little F1 flea wanker Roadkill tapped out five paragraphs of trite. 

Any sports related matters to go through me, please. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

Clarkson sums it up and I wanted to slip the vid in before that little F1 flea wanker Roadkill tapped out five paragraphs or trite. 

I will certainly keep that in mind. Especially if I wish to comment on the 'Interacial Rimming & Felching' event at the Paris Olympics in July.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In 1986-87 (Williams), and more so in 1988-89 (McLaren), the dominance of one team really came about – the difference then being Mansell & Piquet, and thereafter Senna & Prost, were evenly matched, each becoming all-time greats and world champions in their careers, sharing manufacturer upgrades at the same time.

Not so with Red Bull, whose Dutch dominance last season was arguably the most boring ever, harking back to the procession that was Schumacher at Ferrari in the 90s and early noughties.

Why can't the FIA create more of a level playing field before the sport loses even more 'old time' fans? What might be a good way forward @Roadkill @Old Chap Raasclaat @Dyslexic cnut @King Billy @southerncunt? I can't believe one man – Adrian Newey – who helped create a similar one-driver bias with Vettel over Webber, can make this much of a difference to one sport. I know F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of technology in which designers create templates for their road cars (Mercedes a good example), but the sport is getting beyond a joke.

This season is already looking like it’s going to be even more boring than last year (and the previous couple) and I’ve more or less given up on wasting much more of my Sunday afternoons this year watching exactly the same shit as the Sunday before.

I used to be a keen F1 fan in the Senna, Mansell, Prost, Schumacher era and tbh I was a big fan of Hamilton’s undoubted massive talent for a while, but the whole show has become a totally predictable and orderly procession of super rich spoilt cunts, coupled with the fact that although millions of people gamble on the outcome every week, it can’t imo even be honestly called a sport anymore, when the results can and are regularly manipulated by team orders, not just within single teams but the satellite teams and customer engine supplied teams of the major players.

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve more or less given up on wasting much more of my Sunday afternoons this year watching exactly the same shit as the Sunday before.

Considering the opening two races this season have been held on a Saturday, you might consider getting your thick bullshitting toothless nut the fuck off my thread. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Clarkson sums it up and I wanted to slip the vid in before that little F1 flea wanker Roadkill tapped out five paragraphs of trite. 

Frank I’m in The Steeles on Haverstock Hill having a couple of pints and a game of darts.  If you’re in the manor (and not dressed up in something that Sam Smith would find far too gay) come and join us for a catch up.

I’ve got to tell you though that I’m somewhat disappointed in your two previous no shows this week, so consider this as your last chance to put things right between us, or I’ll have to come looking for you on The Heath and bash your greasy queer head in.

Just now, Frank said:

Considering the opening two races this season have been on a Saturday, you might consider getting your thick bullshitting toothless nut the fuck off my thread. 

Sorry Frank. I won’t do it again.

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This season is already looking like it’s going to be even more boring than last year (and the previous couple) and I’ve more or less given up on wasting much more of my Sunday afternoons this year watching exactly the same shit as the Sunday before.

I used to be a keen F1 fan in the Senna, Mansell, Prost, Schumacher era and tbh I was a big fan of Hamilton’s undoubted massive talent for a while, but the whole show has become a totally predictable and orderly procession of super rich spoilt cunts, coupled with the fact that although millions of people gamble on the outcome every week, it can’t imo even be honestly called a sport anymore, when the results can and are regularly manipulated by team orders, not just within single teams but the satellite teams and customer engine supplied teams of the major players.

I think the new rules and lack of refuelling also play into it as well.

These races are supposed to display the absolute cutting edge of technology, but you only get to see it in the last five laps if they haven't fucked the life out of the tyres and the drivers aren't too scared to make an opponent cry and receive an automatic ten second penalty.

Monaco used to be infamous as the race where the majority of overtaking happened in the pits, but because of wank tyres and full race length fuel loads almost every race is like that.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think the new rules and lack of refuelling also play into it as well.

These races are supposed to display the absolute cutting edge of technology, but you only get to see it in the last five laps if they haven't fucked the life out of the tyres and the drivers aren't too scared to make an opponent cry and receive an automatic ten second penalty.

Monaco used to be infamous as the race where the majority of overtaking happened in the pits, but because of wank tyres and full race length fuel loads almost every race is like that.

Can’t comment RK. Frank said.

• Like 1

Not equipped to answer this. I was violently opposed to the processional nature of this sport and abused @Roadkill and @Old Chap Raasclaat way back. Then I watched that Netflix thing and magnanimously apologised to both of them cunts. To my laymen mentality, put them all in the same cars and let’s see who the best driver is…simples. Unless you want to go down the vile corrupt ways of the Premier League where they really only want to see one of six teams win anything because of clicks from oriental websites.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Considering the opening two races this season have been held on a Saturday, you might consider getting your thick bullshitting toothless nut the fuck off my thread. 

I’ve got a genuine 1970 TAG Monaco, Frank…McQueen wore it twice…he was left-handed btw. Wanna pic? Also, die in a hot fire.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He is right about the Sunday thing, mind. What were you thinking?

Saturday/Sunday?…..What the fuck do I care Killer? The fact that Fwank got a stiffie over this and launched into a tirade of vitriolic nonsense at me just persuades me to pay even less attention to the whole F1 circus  from now on. Tbh F1 is no more credible or interesting to me than loads of so called sports that I used to enjoy, but which I now regard as just virtual reality fishfests, broadcast purely for the millions of obedient seals, sat wide-eyed in front of their 55” TV sets, enthusiastically clapping and imagining a fresh mackerel will come flying out of the screen straight into their gaping wide open mouth.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Saturday/Sunday?…..What the fuck do I care Killer? The fact that Fwank got a stiffie over this and launched into a tirade of vitriolic nonsense at me just persuades me to pay even less attention to the whole F1 circus  from now on. Tbh F1 is no more credible or interesting to me than loads of so called sports that I used to enjoy, but which I now regard as just virtual reality fishfests, broadcast purely for the millions of obedient seals, sat wide-eyed in front of their 55” TV sets, enthusiastically clapping and imagining a fresh mackerel will come flying out of the screen straight into their gaping wide open mouth.

You have a lovely way with words and I'd like to sign you to United. As the deputy under assistant lavatory attendant. Morning shi(f)t. And in Manchester that ain't funny. The usual employment rules will be adhered to including supplying a brush at the end of three years. Are you available for immediate interview? 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You have a lovely way with words and I'd like to sign you to United. As the deputy under assistant lavatory attendant. Morning shi(f)t. And in Manchester that ain't funny. The usual employment rules will be adhered to including supplying a brush at the end of three years. Are you available for immediate interview? 

No.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How do you wank a flea?

There’s only one person on here who’s qualified to answer that Eric, and she’s probably far too busy with loads of much more important things that lots of people need to be told off for.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How do you wank a flea?

Typo. I missed the bag after flea… fleabag. I have a soft spot for RK, but I’ve always pictured him as some sort of unwashed, undernourished, academic insect. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Typo. I missed the bag after flea… fleabag. I have a soft spot for RK, but I’ve always pictured him as some sort of unwashed, undernourished, academic insect. 

“I've allowed you a free hand to troll these pages for the past couple of years, without restraint. Those days are over.”  Remember posting this, idiot? When can I expect my activities to be curtailed then, you silly old poof?

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

“shitty arsed tart with a pencil”

Bubba thought he was female too. No need to feel daft. 

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thick as fucking mince.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

“I've allowed you a free hand to troll these pages for the past couple of years, without restraint. Those days are over.”  Remember posting this, idiot? When can I expect my activities to be curtailed then, you silly old poof?

Ape, no one likes a bully. You've learnt to look after yourself on these pages over the years, and while it's agreed that you're no wordsmith, allowing King Billy to continue to shit in your mouth doesn't sit well with me. Show some heart you defenceless fucking gimp. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What's wrong @Ape™️, has your emotional support parrot told you to fuck off?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Ape, no one likes a bully. You've learnt to look after yourself on these pages over the years, and while it's agreed that you're no wordsmith, allowing King Billy to continue to shit in your mouth doesn't sit well with me. Show some heart you defenceless fucking gimp. 

How many times do I need to remind you that your opinion is meaningless to me. You’re a self-aggrandising fucking wanker. Lol lol LOL.

36 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

What's wrong @Ape™️, has your emotional support parrot told you to fuck off?

Fuck off you vile, pathetic, Frank-obsessed old slag.

• Like 2