CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

I’m sharing this for no other reason than I heard a very good version of this from a busker on Perth Metro here this morning, and as I rose streetwards on the escalator I was suddenly catapulted back 30 years to a Friday night in a Midlands boozer, and this song blasting out as I looked around my medic mates, huddled around the pool table, laughing, drinking £1.50 pints, and the world at our feet. Some are gone now, many retired or on the brink. I had a bit of a moment. Happy times. 

Fuck the lot of you, before you start. 

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sharing this for no other reason than I heard a very good version of this from a busker on Perth Metro here this morning, and as I rose streetwards on the escalator I was suddenly catapulted back 30 years to a Friday night in a Midlands boozer, and this song blasting out as I looked around my medic mates, huddled around the pool table, laughing, drinking £1.50 pints, and the world at our feet. Some are gone now, many retired or on the brink. I had a bit of a moment. Happy times. 

Fuck the lot of you, before you start. 

No probs, best thing the 🐑shaggers ever did!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

as I looked around my medic mates, huddled around the pool table, laughing, drinking £1.50 pints, and the world at our feet. Some are gone now,

If they’d selfishly held a couple of doses of the mRNA wonder vax back for themselves they would probably be living life to the full still with not a care in the world apart from maybe a bit of DVT, myocarditis or the imminent prospect of dropping dead at any moment when Bill Gates presses the big red 5G button Lol.

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

What a fucking weirdo you are. And thick as fuck with it. Roops is tearing you to shreds elsewhere and you decide to post this bollocks in response to a Mary Chain song about rain. Never mind eh? Your next six month break is going to provide you with some precious respite from constantly getting it wrong and not owning up to it. Enjoy.

• Like 2

On 30/06/2023 at 18:38, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid cunt.

On 30/06/2023 at 18:44, Witheredscrote said:

@Wolfie, this is Withers reporting live from Nanterre.

Withers, you're as intimidating as the average French cop is probably going to have to be over the next decade, lol. It appears as though the filthy, BO & flea-infested Gallic cunts might just come first at something – outshining our very own Mark Duggan, and the King of Coonery himself, George Floyd.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, and said:

I sincerely hope for your sake that now you and Pen appear to be an item, you aren't carrying on with any alsatians behind 'her back.' I know you've got an all consuming perversion that is like an itch that you cannot scratch, but I personally wouldn't want to upset a mad old Bernard Bresslaw looking cunt with hands the size of a grizzly bear's paw.

Anyway, to cement your new relationship have this one on me, it's incredibly apt I'm sure you'd agree:

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I sincerely hope for your sake that now you and Pen appear to be an item, you aren't carrying on with any alsatians behind 'her back.' I know you've got an all consuming perversion that is like an itch that you cannot scratch, but I personally wouldn't want to upset a mad old Bernard Bresslaw looking cunt with hands the size of a grizzly bear's paw.

Oh, you're so amusing.

Well, at least you imagine you are 🤣

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sitting out by the fire pit on a beautifully clear night, the stars shining in all their glory, as the Jarrah logs crackle away. Half a bottle of Glenmorangie down. I lost an old friend today in the UK. Fuck Cancer. This one’s for you Mike, may the odds be ever in your favour. 

This is not ‘Dead Cunt’s Corner!’ Fuckin poof.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sitting out by the fire pit on a beautifully clear night, the stars shining in all their glory, as the Jarrah logs crackle away. Half a bottle of Glenmorangie down. I lost an old friend today in the UK. Fuck Cancer. This one’s for you Mike, may the odds be ever in your favour. 

Sorry for your loss Doc. I know it’s not much but  I’m pretty much free all day tomorrow and I could pop over (anywhere in the Herts and Essex area) and give his missus one up the wrongun to help in her time of grief. I wouldn’t even ask her for petrol money for the M4, but I’m sure she’s probably the type of person who’d insist on clearing that up before I’d even grabbed her arse or tits. 

I’m not trying to be a hero or anything but my stepmum still tells everyone that she doesn’t know if she’d have coped without my help when my old man passed away suddenly. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sorry for your loss Doc. I know it’s not much but  I’m pretty much free all day tomorrow and I could pop over (anywhere in the Herts and Essex area) and give his missus one up the wrongun to help in her time of grief. I wouldn’t even ask her for petrol money for the M4, but I’m sure she’s probably the type of person who’d insist on clearing that up before I’d even grabbed her arse or tits. 

I’m not trying to be a hero or anything but my stepmum still tells everyone that she doesn’t know if she’d have coped without my help when my old man passed away suddenly. 

This pallet bonfire we were discussing….any hope of you throwing yourself on it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This pallet bonfire we were discussing….any hope of you throwing yourself on it?

Any need for such cruelty, Doc? I’m sitting here, beside the warming glow of burning tyres, in the afternoon sun, half a bottle of Scrumpy Jack down and listening to the melodic sounds of distant sirens. I lost a very good friend last week. Sail on Mark the truck, one of the best of us and a fine tanker driver. Fuck petroleum-fuelled infernos…may his God go with him…etc.

• Like 2