CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Are you Tim Westwood? It's only he was denied internet access recently, and like him, you also appear to have an appalling taste in music. You're like a wigga version of Rick_B reincarnated, if such a thing is actually possible. I always knew you were shaping up for a BBC-defending, pro-immigration, Guardian-reading snowflake wanker. Prove to me you're not – or prepare for battle.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you Tim Westwood? It's only he was denied internet access recently, and like him, you also appear to have an appalling taste in music. You're like a wigga version of Rick_B reincarnated, if such a thing is actually possible. I always knew you were shaping up for a BBC-defending, pro-immigration, Guardian-reading snowflake wanker. Prove to me you're not – or prepare for battle.

You know, I thought your obsession with me had abated recently, but, apparently not. Firstly, you compare me to a bloke that's had multiple accusations of sexual assault. Careful, sunshine. Next, I fucking despised Rick B, a proper toe-the-line non-entity. What the fuck has liking a rap song got to do with any of the shit you flung at me? I like The Jesus and Mary Chain, it doesn't make me want to be Scottish. I've been in a workplace where I've had a Nigerian and a Czech both being snide cunts, so don't talk to me about fucking immigration. Finally, prepare for battle? What are you gonna do next, slap me with your gloves and challenge me to pistols at dawn? Numpty. I tell you what, I'll put you in the box labelled 'Do Not Reply To'.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You know, I thought your obsession with me had abated recently, but, apparently not. Firstly, you compare me to a bloke that's had multiple accusations of sexual assault. Careful, sunshine. Next, I fucking despised Rick B, a proper toe-the-line non-entity. What the fuck has liking a rap song got to do with any of the shit you flung at me? I like The Jesus and Mary Chain, it doesn't make me want to be Scottish. I've been in a workplace where I've had a Nigerian and a Czech both being snide cunts, so don't talk to me about fucking immigration. Finally, prepare for battle? What are you gonna do next, slap me with your gloves and challenge me to pistols at dawn? Numpty. I tell you what, I'll put you in the box labelled 'Do Not Reply To'.

Don't ignore him, kick his tits off. It's Friday.

14 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

While your comment carries all the hallmarks of an ineffectual school report which screams 'A' for effort and 'E' for achivement, based on spirit alone, you can have a like. And if you think I was shit-flinging by calling you Tim Westwank, you're more naive than I had thought. 

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't ignore him, kick his tits off. It's Friday.

Honestly Eric, simply because it's the weekend and one is quaffing a few flagons of ale, doesn't mean one should let one's standards of decorum slip, old bean. Standards and all that.

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Honestly Eric, simply because it's the weekend and one is quaffing a few flagons of ale, doesn't mean one should let one's standards of decorum slip, old bean. Standards and all that.

When I read this out, my brain heard John Leguizamo saying it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Carl Sway said:

I was drunk and aiming for a Blackadder talking to Baldrick vibe.

I don't do drunk anymore. I only ever got pissed once a week anyway, but feeling like shit the next day made it all seem, not worth it anymore. I'm just sticking to heroin, OxyContin, crystal meth, HRT pills and brake fluid these days.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't do drunk anymore. I only ever got pissed once a week anyway, but feeling like shit the next day made it all seem, not worth it anymore. I'm just sticking to heroin, OxyContin, crystal meth, HRT pills and brake fluid these days.

Is there a place I can get Diazepam from online? All the cunts nowadays have shit reviews, so are likely to rob you and cause you the ball ache of cancelling your bank card.

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

Is there a place I can get Diazepam from online? All the cunts nowadays have shit reviews, so are likely to rob you and cause you the ball ache of cancelling your bank card.

Do you know any HCAs working in care homes? They tend to have access to Valium. Quacks prescribe it willy-nilly and the oldies don't take it half the time.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know any HCAs working in care homes? They tend to have access to Valium. Quacks prescribe it willy-nilly and the oldies don't take it half the time.

My ex is a care assistant but I've never thought of asking her. She's only working for one person at the moment, a deaf and blind person. It depresses the fuck out of me to even think of asking her about her job.

27 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

My ex is a care assistant but I've never thought of asking her. She's only working for one person at the moment, a deaf and blind person. It depresses the fuck out of me to even think of asking her about her job.

Ever cross your mind that even such disabled cunt is an improvement on living with you, dickhead?

39 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Try reading your last twenty posts. Same effect really.

• Like 1