CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sports Cunts Who Get Jobs Presenting Non-Sports TV Shows

Carl Sway

@Carl Sway I've just logged on to see that I have 39 notifications. Every single one is a copy and paste of the same absolutely shite post you formulated ten minutes ago whilst no doubt simultaneously attempting to thumb your own maggot up your arsehole.

I note that you've been a member on and off since 2009. May I politely suggest that if you haven't mastered the quote function during the last 12 years you should probably consider either applying for PIP or killing yourself.

Stupendous fucking idiot.

• Like 2

Just now, Decimus said:

@Carl Sway I've just logged on to see that I have 39 notifications. Every single one is a copy and paste of the same absolutely shite post you formulated ten minutes ago whilst no doubt simultaneously attempting to thumb your own maggot up your arsehole.

I note that you've been a member on and off since 2009. May I politely suggest that if you haven't mastered the quote function during the last 12 years you should probably consider either applying for PIP or killing yourself.

Stupendous fucking idiot.

It was an inspired work of utterly beautiful heart-rending hilarious prose, and a killer put down. If the technology plays up, it ain't my fault. Thumb your maggot up your arsehole? Alright Shakespeare, you're spoiling us. 

6 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

It was an inspired work of utterly beautiful heart-rending hilarious prose, and a killer put down. If the technology plays up, it ain't my fault. Thumb your maggot up your arsehole? Alright Shakespeare, you're spoiling us. 

Carl…you got a break because of Eric and some historical pass. Since then you’ve been an utter derelict mutant spastic. You should know better. Wind your fuckin neck in.

7 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Cheers cunthead, I think my devices are playing up a bit.

Brain and index fingers being the main ones that appear to be playing up. You're a stupid fucking cunt for posting reasonable and logical arguments to assert your opinion on here.  Now, act more like a cunt or fuck off.

• Like 1

On 24/12/2021 at 06:48, Cunty BigBollox said:

What do you expect them to do when their career is over? Make shitty adverts for bags of cooked potato products or fragrances for suspected rapists?

Leave Frank out of this, he's not well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 25/12/2021 at 00:14, Carl Sway said:

While hardly a silent newbie, I notice you haven't commented since the above post on 25 Dec, one of many throughout Christmas Eve and Day. Yet you visit the site often, without commenting. It's a little odd therefore you said many things in a short time when you ought to have been partying or with family & friends, and then you've stayed silent in spite of frequently navigating the site since. Are you an obsessive mole, or do you have a software issue?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's a little odd therefore you said many things in a short time when you ought to have been partying or with family & friends

Since when, is it an obligation to spend Christmas with either?

You, more than likely, spent it with your Poodles, they're your 'best friends', aren't they?

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While hardly a silent newbie, I notice you haven't commented since the above post on 25 Dec, one of many throughout Christmas Eve and Day. Yet you visit the site often, without commenting. It's a little odd therefore you said many things in a short time when you ought to have been partying or with family & friends, and then you've stayed silent in spite of frequently navigating the site. Are you an obsessive mole, or do you have a software issue?

On examining a couple of posts, I suspect he may be from some lefty wank circle like hope not hate or even worse the Met police thought crimes unit checking everybody's thinking. 

What's Punkers up to these days? He claims to have senior rozzers as golfing partners. Perhaps he can have a word and get him off the case so we can continue to cunt all and sundry without any further scrutiny from the authorities.

58 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

On examining a couple of posts, I suspect he may be from some lefty wank circle like hope not hate or even worse the Met police thought crimes unit checking everybody's thinking. 

What's Punkers up to these days? He claims to have senior rozzers as golfing partners. Perhaps he can have a word and get him off the case so we can continue to cunt all and sundry without any further scrutiny from the authorities.

Punkers has been training furiously for months now, in the hope of regaining the US Open title, which he previously held several times. Not the golf one, but the lesser known US Open fisting tournament, held annually in the Greenwich Village public lavatory. Tom Daley is rumoured to have offered to caddy for him, to make sure he always has the correct fisting butter ‘to hand’ if  he gets through to the ‘business end’ of the competition.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Punkers has been training furiously for months now, in the hope of regaining the US Open title, which he previously held several times. Not the golf one, but the lesser known US Open fisting tournament, held annually in the Greenwich Village public lavatory. Tom Daley is rumoured to have offered to caddy for him, to make sure he always has the correct fisting butter ‘to hand’ if  he gets through to the ‘business end’ of the competition.

I thought he was still shacked up at Her Roops Pleasure?

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Oh...I thought he might have died of AIDS.