CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novak Djokovic

Stubby Pecker

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hey Southern, have you see that vid that's doing the rounds? Jimmy Anderson, Joe Root, Nathan Lyon and a couple of other Aussies enjoying a beer after one of the games, on their hotel roof bar, that's being broken up by some aussie pigs? One of the players records it and says "for the lawyers".  Not sure what test match it was. The aussie filth are out of control. 

Yeah fucked if I know. That’s tassie though, they’re different down there!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

5-E2-FE811-31-DA-4-B0-A-B49-B-A3090802-E

The secret diary of David Beckham, aged 46 and four fifths:

'I gets up at 5 o'clock and have 3 shredded weets  and go for a run. Then I come home and hav a showar, then I lift sum waights and have some bakon, eggs, sausages an toast. 

Vicky does get up at 11 o'clock an has 3 sugar puffs... but she does cough them up again.'

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'I gets up at 5 o'clock and have 3 shredded weets  and go for a run. Then I come home and hav a showar, then I lift sum waights and have some bakon, eggs, sausages an toast. 

Vicky does get up at 11 o'clock an has 3 sugar puffs... but she does cough them up again.'

That should probably read '...3 shredded tweets', the tattooed love boy is never off social media, let's face it, he's got fuck-all left to do these days when he's not posing in Gay mags or kissing Gordon Ramsay's arse.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'1 o'clock get Brookalin to foto a tree in the garden which should fech 60k from sum fik cunt wiv more money than......er.......whateva. Da press always want to foto Brookalin but I ain't gonna hore my son out. Unless it's a least 90k. I got prici....prinicip.....priceniples'.

26 minutes ago, cunt said:

That should probably read '...3 shredded tweets', the tattooed love boy is never off social media, let's face it, he's got fuck-all left to do these days when he's not posing in Gay mags or kissing Gordon Ramsay's arse.

I think "3 sugar puffs should be 'grains'. Can't see Lady Piss Elegant being able to keep down sugar puffs. 

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think "3 sugar puffs should be 'grains'. Can't see Lady Piss Elegant being able to keep down sugar puffs. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I had it covered Gyps.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 06/01/2022 at 22:15, Eric Cuntman said:

He'll have the last laugh in 5 years time and all the other players have 'perfectly normal, everyday heart attacks'. He can be the entire top 16 at the age of 40 odd! Result.

Isn’t it a strange world we now live in when probably the fittest athlete on the planet makes the very difficult decision (at huge cost to himself both financially and career wise) not to have an experimental medical procedure, the side effects of it unknown, rush produced, bypassing almost every previous trials and testing criteria, and marketed by corporations with an abysmal past history of dishonesty and total disregard for the recipients of their products worldwide, who refused to supply their products to any country who wouldn’t give them legal immunity from the multitude of victims they knew were an absolute certainty to come in the aftermath while they were busy counting their billions of profits, suddenly became public enemy No1 to be vilified and destroyed in the ‘new normal’ Covid19 propaganda war that the masses had lined up like sheep to bleat when ordered to by their masters?

Novak Djokovic is a fucking hero who as far as I know didn’t kill Granny, cause the fucking ludicrous ‘R’ rate to fly upwards off the chart, single-handedly cause the collapse of any health service anywhere, but instead stuck to his principles and is now being cheered on as he cements his legacy as the GOAT by the same gutless former mask wearing cunts who were accusingly pointing their talentless bony fingers at him 18 months ago.

Fucking spineless cunts. I hope the new variant kills them all and their piss soaked Tena pants wearing Grannies.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Isn’t it a strange world we now live in when probably the fittest athlete on the planet makes the very difficult decision (at huge cost to himself both financially and career wise) not to have an experimental medical procedure, the side effects of it unknown, rush produced, bypassing almost every previous trials and testing criteria, and marketed by corporations with an abysmal past history of dishonesty and total disregard for the recipients of their products worldwide, who refused to supply their products to any country who wouldn’t give them legal immunity from the multitude of victims they knew were an absolute certainty to come in the aftermath while they were busy counting their billions of profits, suddenly became public enemy No1 to be vilified and destroyed in the ‘new normal’ Covid19 propaganda war that the masses had lined up like sheep to bleat when ordered to by their masters?

Novak Djokovic is a fucking hero who as far as I know didn’t kill Granny, cause the fucking ludicrous ‘R’ rate to fly upwards off the chart, single-handedly cause the collapse of any health service anywhere, but instead stuck to his principles and is now being cheered on as he cements his legacy as the GOAT by the same gutless former mask wearing cunts who were accusingly pointing their talentless bony fingers at him 18 months ago.

Fucking spineless cunts. I hope the new variant kills them all and their piss soaked Tena pants wearing Grannies.

So desperate to cram as much anti-vax rhetoric as possible that you've contradicted yourself. Good to see that you've also repeated baseless claims that previously resulted you falling flat on your face. 

Joker is a Cunt, always was. I don’t give a fuck what his stance on the vaccine was, much as I don’t care if Dr Fauci has a mean topspin forehand. I’m sure he’ll win most tournaments he enters at a canter, because there’s no much depth to the tennis these days, and he’s sadly quite good. A mightily unlikeable tosser, though. The hypocrisy of the English middle class lining up to applaud the prick from their debenture seats is as predictable as it is nauseating. He should by rights be playing to a half empty court. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So desperate to cram as much anti-vax rhetoric as possible that you've contradicted yourself. Good to see that you've also repeated baseless claims that previously resulted you falling flat on your face. 

‘resulted in’? 
Silly girl.

50 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Joker is a Cunt, always was. I don’t give a fuck what his stance on the vaccine was, much as I don’t care if Dr Fauci has a mean topspin forehand. I’m sure he’ll win most tournaments he enters at a canter, because there’s no much depth to the tennis these days, and he’s sadly quite good. A mightily unlikeable tosser, though. The hypocrisy of the English middle class lining up to applaud the prick from their debenture seats is as predictable as it is nauseating. He should by rights be playing to a half empty court. 

You would probably be surprised to know that my favourite tennis player was Yanick Noah. Inventive and brilliant to watch. Should’ve won more than he did.

Favourite female tennis player will always be Chris Evert. I can’t get over the vision of her in seamed stockings in that advert with Lewis Collins.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So desperate to cram as much anti-vax rhetoric as possible

I’m so anti-vax that last Wednesday my girlfriend and I had 5 vaccinations each at Superdrug in Watford (cost £480).

1 (Diphtheria, tetanus and Polio).

2 Hepatitis A.

3 Meningitis ACWY.

4 Typhoid

5 Yellow fever.

Not bad for an antivaxxer but we both know that describing the mRNA cocktails which prevent neither, infection or transmission as ‘vaccines’ required the ‘totally trustworthy’ WHO to change the actual definition of ‘vaccine’ prior to the roll out.

But I’m happy that all the fatties, wrinklies, NHS bed blockers and immuno compromised hypochondriac whingers such as yourself have  survived the most deadly pandemic ever, even if the other 99% of people will be paying for the dubious pleasure of prolonging your miserable existence for decades to come. 😘

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You would probably be surprised to know that my favourite tennis player was Yanick Noah. Inventive and brilliant to watch. Should’ve won more than he did.

Favourite female tennis player will always be Chris Evert. I can’t get over the vision of her in seamed stockings in that advert with Lewis Collins.

I’d have had you down as an Arthur Ashe man myself. 

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d have had you down as an Arthur Ashe man myself. 

Before my time really. I was born in 1972, so it was Superbrat, Borg, and that crotch grabbing Neanderthal Connors who were the first exposure for me. I always kept a loose eye on it through the 80s and 90s when there were some characters in the game. Becker, Cash, Etc.

Also one of the few sports where the women’s game has always matched the standard of the men’s. Navratilova, Evert and Steffi Graf could all give top 16 male players a decent game.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Also one of the few sports where the women’s game has always matched the standard of the men’s. Navratilova, Evert and Steffi Graf could all give top 16 male players a decent game.

Controversial this, Eric. I suspect the male Champ would have wiped the floor with the female champ in most years since Ken Rosewall. In fact I rather suspect Steffi Graf only married Agassi to buy his silence about the score when they practiced together. I’m a fan of the women’s game, not just for the totty factor, but because it’s a much more skilled game. On grass the men’s game has become a power serve contest. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Controversial this, Eric. I suspect the male Champ would have wiped the floor with the female champ in most years since Ken Rosewall. In fact I rather suspect Steffi Graf only married Agassi to buy his silence about the score when they practiced together. I’m a fan of the women’s game, not just for the totty factor, but because it’s a much more skilled game. On grass the men’s game has become a power serve contest. 

Women couldn’t match strength, height etc’, but unlike football and other sports, female tennis players have been equally skilled if not physically strong enough to compete against power serves and stride count. They don’t look awkward or surplus to requirements in a mixed doubles competition where a power and speed advantage is reduced along with available space.