CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops any chance of you launching a Cyber attack on the Russians? Leave a trail though, preferably include @Carl Sway and @Dyslexic cnut IP address' so Vlad's Novichuk carrying friends can pay them a visit. 

I think they already got to poor @Dyslexic cnut. If he's not back by September I'm going to have no choice but to crown you as World Newbie Champion of 2020. There can only be one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think they already got to poor @Dyslexic cnut. If he's not back by September I'm going to have no choice but to crown you as World Newbie Champion of 2020. There can only be one.

When were you granted this power? Why wasn't the membership informed that you've been promoted to Chief Cubicle Superintendent? Have you received your gold plated bog brush badge of office yet? 

You must now be on the path to take Spot's place on the mod team, once his unfortunate demise is officially announced. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I thought you'd heard RK, @Dyslexic cnut went quiet due to an SAS call up, he personally infiltrated the Kremlin and sat down with Vlad the Mad in an effort to pursuade him to not invade Ukraine. All was going well until DC decided to claim he founded Russia, the Kremlin and was Vlad the Mads long lost cousin. 

Vlad got pissed of with the lies and decided to end DC's days...but not before DC triggered the rockets in his boots, flew out the window and landed back in his 4 acre garden in Chiswick...in time to log in to the corner. 

Lol.

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's nice to know my efforts have gained some favour with the hierarchy here RK...those memorable (or maybe not) battles with DC really took there toll on me, there were times when I almost gave up. 

In the words of @King Billy 'No surrender'.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

As it's 2022, is it Corner protocol to name the Newbie champion 2 years late, or is the delay due to Covid 19 etc?

As it's 2022, is it Corner protocol to name the Newbie champion 2 years late, or is the delay due to Covid 19 etc?

Naturally the pandemic caused a delay. Also, in the event of nuclear apocalypse before the stated date, I'm afraid the title would go to him by default. You'd best get yourself off to Ukraine pronto - I've no doubt DC, if he's still alive, is already whispering sweet nothings into Putin's ear about pressing the button.

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer is there nothing about the British that warms your frozen, bitter heart? Get on the boat and come over, I'll buy you a half pint and you can take your pick from a selection of our finest lower class women...c'mon get stuck in Panzer. Lol

https://images.app.goo.gl/5ZULL5P682CUPhgA8

Ya have me all wrong chappy baby..there's much I like about britain...masters of comedy..a robust n mostly impartial judiciary think yer women are fine creatures ...its just the mob of cunts in Whitehall that I've an issue with izall..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

59 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Naturally the pandemic caused a delay. Also, in the event of nuclear apocalypse before the stated date, I'm afraid the title would go to him by default. You'd best get yourself off to Ukraine pronto - I've no doubt DC, if he's still alive, is already whispering sweet nothings into Putin's ear about pressing the button.

I live near the Ukrainian Embassy, I shall go and volunteer and post a picture here of me next to St Volodymyrs statue. If I die out there, will you and a select few bring me back and award me my Newbie title and a funeral with full Corner honours? What an honour that'd be. 

Leave no man behind and all that. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I live near the Ukrainian Embassy, I shall go and volunteer and post a picture here of me next to St Volodymyrs statue. If I die out there, will you and a select few bring me back and award me my Newbie title and a funeral with full Corner honours? What an honour that'd be. 

Leave no man behind and all that. 

You'll be remembered... maybe.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You'll be remembered... maybe.

Hang on a minute...In a surprising display of courage (and desperation to get his hands on the massive Ukraine/Russian vodka reserves) @Cunty BigBolloxBigBollox has joined me outside the Ukrainian embassy and is willing to join the fight. 

(He's the daft cunt already wearing war paint).

4 hours ago, Goober said:

You must now be on the path to take Spot's place on the mod team, once his unfortunate demise is officially announced. 

Reports of Spottos demise are somewhat premature. I’ve today received a video, albeit unverified of the CC legend in a firefight with Russian special forces. After rapidly discharging both flintlocks and charging towards the enemy, sabre drawn, the picture quality became impossible to watch further. I have no doubt he got the job done though.

Hang on a minute...In a surprising display of courage (and desperation to get his hands on the massive Ukraine/Russian vodka reserves) @Cunty BigBolloxBigBollox has joined me outside the Ukrainian embassy and is willing to join the fight. 

(He's the daft cunt already wearing war paint).

This is my favorite scene from the wrong turn films.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

its just the mob of cunts in Whitehall that I've an issue with izall..

Get over it BabyPants. If it’s any consolation no one over here gives a flying fuck about the collection of benders, retards and bogtrotters in your highest positions of power. Perhaps a couple of hours on the outside toilet, squeezing a whopper out and having a long hard think about the things that really matter might help.

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Get over it BabyPants. If it’s any consolation no one over here gives a flying fuck about the collection of benders, retards and bogtrotters in your highest positions of power. Perhaps a couple of hours on the outside toilet, squeezing a whopper out and having a long hard think about the things that really matter might help.

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

Oh bally baby the precious union is dying..the toray partay and loyalizm tearing themselves apart ..rusky roubles filling partay coffers ..britain now even more isolated with its mealy mouthed response to visas for war refugees...D'ya know what...the civilised worlds had enough of bullish inflated heads of government that ferment discord..and unfortunately that's all bozo has left in his box..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

‘BREAKING NEWS’ Pakistan signs new deal with Russia to import wheat and gas.

’OLD NEWS’ Britain will continue to pay Pakistan 1/4 billion pounds ‘foreign aid’ per year.

(For ‘Britain’ read all you cunts who go to work and pay income tax, not to be confused in any way with the 200,000 square jawed Ukrainians we’re welcoming in or the millions of jihadi cunts already here, who you work your bollocks off to pay for).

☹️

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

’OLD NEWS’ Britain will continue to pay Pakistan 1/4 billion pounds ‘foreign aid’ per year.

(For ‘Britain’ read all you cunts who go to work and pay income tax, not to be confused in any way with the 200,000 square jawed Ukrainians we’re welcoming in or the millions of jihadi cunts already here, who you work your bollocks off to pay for).

☹️

This news pleases me...anyway the government of pakmanistan is a valuable trading partner of the uk..even more so these days..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

☹️

Imran Khan once a cricketer, now a politician.  He's bowled over Mad Vlad then? I stocked up on Mcdougalls Plain Flour 1.1Kg - £1 at Morries, £1.80 at Waitrose. ProfB is no one's fool. Stick your wheat up your bum Mr Putin, for you I am not Rooting. So there.

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Oh bally baby the precious union is dying..the toray partay and loyalizm tearing themselves apart ..rusky roubles filling partay coffers ..britain now even more isolated with its mealy mouthed response to visas for war refugees...D'ya know what...the civilised worlds had enough of bullish inflated heads of government that ferment discord..and unfortunately that's all bozo has left in his box..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’ve been searching for Irelands response to this fake war BabyPants. I’ve sadly concluded that whatever you’ve decided must have been so insignificant that no one’s even bothered to report it. I guess that’s what happens when the big players on the world stage are dominating the news. Still, at least you’re a  free sovereign state and not subject to the laws of any other countries now. 😂😂😘