CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's OUR word. Not theirs.

Shame on you.

If a foreign power threatened to invade Sunderland there would be no appeasement or waving of meaningless bits of paper. The government would, and should, laugh and tell the other party that they're welcome to it, fill your boots. I suspect the benefits paid to Sunderland residents alone would cripple the economy of a mid-ranking GDP economy. 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

If a foreign power threatened to invade Sunderland there would be no appeasement or waving of meaningless bits of paper. The government would, and should, laugh and tell the other party that they're welcome to it, fill your boots. I suspect the benefits paid to Sunderland residents alone would cripple the economy of a mid-ranking GDP economy. 

Mind you, I'd pay good money to see a shit hole like Somalia come and nick all the water out of their duck ponds.

8 hours ago, Goober said:

I doubt whether Norwich would fare any better,

11 hours ago, Goober said:

All this aggro over a frigid, partly irradiated shit hole that no one really gives fuck about. 

I seem to remember Arch-Cunt Thatcher dispatching a task force to the soggy part of the South Atlantic so the Paras could get their kicks bayoneting a few Argie conscripts. Ladykiller Simon Weston lost his looks. If you’ve ever been to Stanley, you’d know that the residents dream of being upgraded to “frigid, partly irradiated shithole”. No one gave a fuck then, let alone now (once the population had worked out the Falklands were not in the North Sea). 

Countries fight over the most pointless shit for pointless reasons. Know this though; Putin won’t have done this on impulse - every scenario of response will have been gamed to death.

Anyone wanna buy a timeshare in Taiwan, by the way?

Ka-Boom. 

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I seem to remember Arch-Cunt Thatcher dispatching a task force to the soggy part of the South Atlantic so the Paras could get their kicks bayoneting a few Argie conscripts. Ladykiller Simon Weston lost his looks. If you’ve ever been to Stanley, you’d know that the residents dream of being upgraded to “frigid, partly irradiated shithole”. No one gave a fuck then, let alone now (once the population had worked out the Falklands were not in the North Sea). 

Countries fight over the most pointless shit for pointless reasons. Know this though; Putin won’t have done this on impulse - every scenario of response will have been gamed to death.

Anyone wanna buy a timeshare in Taiwan, by the way?

Ka-Boom. 

Indeed

The free worlds response has been fucking embarrassing and as you suggest, this gives the green flag to the chinks to storm Taiwan and any other place they want. Plus they’re not going to object as they did the same to Tibet 

The only language Pootin understands is force; rolling all of natos tanks up the cunts border would call his bluff. Of course his only got one puppet state in Belarus these days, not the old eastern block, who to a Slavic gypo, fucking hate the Russians 

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed

The free worlds response has been fucking embarrassing and as you suggest, this gives the green flag to the chinks to storm Taiwan and any other place they want. Plus they’re not going to object as they did the same to Tibet 

The only language Pootin understands is force; rolling all of natos tanks up the cunts border would call his bluff. Of course his only got one puppet state in Belarus these days, not the old eastern block, who to a Slavic gypo, fucking hate the Russians 

Oh wind your neck in you boring fart.

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed

Maybe we could sent those UN clowns into the fray? At the very least one of them might get in the way of a bullet intended for someone useful.

• Like 1

On 05/02/2022 at 00:59, camberwell gypsy said:

Brian Close v Michael Holding. Typical hard faced bastard yorkshireman. 

That clip is pulled out every time to show how hard Close was.

I'd say it was more about how useless he was. You've got a bat man - fucking use it!

Now down the other end was John Edrich who was genuinely hard.....and he knew how to leave and / or hook a bouncer......AND he had a face the shape of a  perfect Isosceles triangle!

• Like 1

Call me Nev, but I don't think we have any place grandstanding and making threats toward Russia in the 21st century. It's not "The Great Game" and the only Khyber Pass that's going to get penetrated is this country's collective one, by the 6,200 nuclear weapons Vlad has at his disposal.

I understand that our insignificant military wouldn't be locking horns with the Russian beast alone, but our capabilities to wage war are that miniscule we would hardly make any difference to the outcome. It'd be the equivalent of Warwick Davis backing up Tyson Fury against Dylian Whyte and about as fucking useful.

If the Yanks want to shake their dicks at the bear let them do it on their own, I'm not going to support going to war over some vile freezing dump full of boxheaded, tracksuit wearing Slavs.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Call me Nev, but I don't think we have any place grandstanding and making threats toward Russia in the 21st century. It's not "The Great Game" and the only Khyber Pass that's going to get penetrated is this country's collective one, by the 6,200 nuclear weapons Vlad has at his disposal.

I understand that our insignificant military wouldn't be locking horns with the Russian beast alone, but our capabilities to wage war are that miniscule we would hardly make any difference to the outcome. It'd be the equivalent of Warwick Davis backing up Tyson Fury against Dylian Whyte and about as fucking useful.

If the Yanks want to shake their dicks at the bear let them do it on their own, I'm not going to support going to war over some vile freezing dump full of boxheaded, tracksuit wearing Slavs.

I'm surprised that anyone even cares. I mean, it's not like Ukrainians are black and have lives that 'matter'. A few thousand more dead Caucasians should have the millenials and Guardian readers frothing with excitement at the prospect of 'Planet of The Apes' moving a step closer to becoming reality. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm surprised that anyone even cares. I mean, it's not like Ukrainians are black and have lives that 'matter'. A few thousand more dead Caucasians should have the millenials and Guardian readers frothing with excitement at the prospect of 'Planet of The Apes' moving a step closer to becoming reality. 

Just wait until some Cressida or Hugo cunt starts connecting the dots and finds the dubious etymology of the word 'Slav' online.

Ten minutes after it's been posted on Twitter there will be murals of some hideous Ukrainian serf with Vlad's knee pressed against his goitered neck all over exclusively white middle class villages around the country.

Meanwhile in deprived areas where eastern European scum actually live and infest, the last 6 percent of the native British population will be overjoyed at the thought of one subhuman cunt killing another, and praying like any other sensible cunt that we don't stick our dangerously over extended beak into the matter.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think you're being unfair to Warwick Davis - he could latch on at bollock height and lock his jaw like a pit bull. I'm not saying we should kidnap the creepy little fucker and airmail him to Russia with a bomb collar around his neck and instructions to challenge Putin to single combat, just that I imagine a suicide squad of angry midget assassins leaping at him from the shadows wherever he goes could possibly have far more of an impact than anything we could do with our conventional military... especially if we dress them as mimes.