CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

200,000 Ukrainians

Cap'n Cunt

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What's going on, Larry? I'm not going to join the shark frenzy because I'm not entirely up to date, though I hope someone can tell me where I'm being naive. From what I can make out, you appear to be frustrating others because you're concealing your identity, arousing suspicion you could be a former suspected nonce who was permanently fucked off. If this is the case, surely your IP records would have already alerted the Vulcan. You are of course perfectly within your rights to keep this undisclosed, however, it doesn't appear to be doing you any favours.

So, for the benefit of yourself and everyone else, who were you in a former guise? After all, you were quite keen to say you were an 'old member', or similar.

Don't bother asking him. It's exactly what he wants. He will invariably reply in the style of Luke Swarm or another past member, desperate to be all mysterious and enigmatic.  

What he's actually doing, is trawling the archives and making character notes about past members in his Silvine exercise book. It's getting fucking boring.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't bother asking him. It's exactly what he wants. He will invariably reply in the style of Luke Swarm or another past member, desperate to be all mysterious and enigmatic.  

What he's actually doing, is trawling the archives and making character notes about past members in his Silvine exercise book. It's getting fucking boring.

Agreed.

Whether he is or isn't Pete, he's undoubtedly a fucking beast which is enough for me to want him dead.

@Lairy Larry when your two months are up don't bother logging back in because I'm going to fucking kill you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Agreed.

Whether he is or isn't Pete, he's undoubtedly a fucking beast which is enough for me to want him dead.

@Lairy Larry when your two months are up don't bother logging back in because I'm going to fucking kill you. 

I'm glad you've taken this one. I think he needs killing, but I can't get interested enough to summon a festival of classic Cuntman, blunt force trauma. And I think your more sophisticated, long-game torture methods are more suited to this cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, ratcum said:

It's a model railway

My apologies Herr Oberst. There’s a big difference between a modeller, a hobby enthusiast, and some cunt playing with kid’s toys. I myself have a diorama of the assault on the Golan Heights 1967 which I have spent many happy hours reconstructing. 
I note your “model railway” constantly heads east across the sparsely populated farmlands of Poland and ends up……who knows where? 
Just remember that when you are handling those cattle trucks full of plastic Jews they might explode and set fire to your Nazi face.

We’re smarter than you think Herr Oberst.

Just got back home from a short trip down the High St for a few items which we’ve been running low on recently. Twenty minutes in Waitrose attempting to get the fucking obese, purple haired, boil faced, BO emitting munter on the till to understand that I wanted Chicken Kievs, not Chicken Keeeevs which the fat cunt insisted I call them. I wanted to kick the slug faced slag right in the cunt, but I feared I might never see my foot again if I did.

Fuck Ukraine.

• Like 1

On 05/03/2022 at 19:28, camberwell gypsy said:

I think @King Billy has been in his shed the past few days developing a mask made entirely out of bakofoil. It comes on it's own or in a set with matching bakofoil hat and gloves. 

There are now so many uses for graphene that KB's worried they'll discover a way to make it into an electric minge-piece and put him out of business.

On 06/03/2022 at 02:23, judgetwi said:

My apologies Herr Oberst. There’s a big difference between a modeller, a hobby enthusiast, and some cunt playing with kid’s toys. I myself have a diorama of the assault on the Golan Heights 1967 which I have spent many happy hours reconstructing. 
I note your “model railway” constantly heads east across the sparsely populated farmlands of Poland and ends up……who knows where? 
Just remember that when you are handling those cattle trucks full of plastic Jews they might explode and set fire to your Nazi face.

We’re smarter than you think Herr Oberst.

Your mob might want to think about giving the Golan Heights back as your number one backer is being made to look like a right cunt by Putin. If a failing superpower is scared to impose a no fly zone over Ukraine then I can't see them rushing into help when the Syrians finally get their act together to reclaim the stolen land. 

I don't think you're quite as sharp as you think mate... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Your mob might want to think about giving the Golan Heights back as your number one backer is being made to look like a right cunt by Putin. If a failing superpower is scared to impose a no fly zone over Ukraine then I can't see them rushing into help when the Syrians finally get their act together to reclaim the stolen land. 

He's not sharp at all. Despite having it explained to him a dozen times, he still thinks I refer to films as 'movies'. I never do that unless I'm quoting. More to the point, if anyone round here has been Americanised, its the cunt who's glued to NFL and muscular men in tights. He's probably got me confused with Ereptyle or some other cunt, but you can't explain that to him. He's got a reasonable IQ, but being a shut-in, creepy little Yankee-Doodle spastic has left him with no understanding of the outside world, other than that which he spies from an upstairs window.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 06/03/2022 at 18:56, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you tried Imodium©?

I practically live on the stuff Hardman and it ain’t fucking cheap. I’m thinking about trying to get it on prescription off the GP but the thought of sitting in the waiting room with the dregs of the 3rd world puts me right off. Then you get in there and the doctor is some cunt from Zimbabwe or something. Fucking hell!

Guest judgetwi
On 07/03/2022 at 17:42, Major Cunt said:

We ain’t giving nothing back to no cunt Marjorie. I’m not smart like you so  I don’t understand all this geo-politics shit. But I know when a wanker has had Peaceful cock up his bottom.

Know what I mean Marje?

On 09/03/2022 at 03:20, judgetwi said:

We ain’t giving nothing back to no cunt Marjorie. I’m not smart like you so  I don’t understand all this geo-politics shit. But I know when a wanker has had Peaceful cock up his bottom.

You can say that again, Weinstein, you double-chinned, double-negative abusing, thick fat cunt.

• Like 1

“I’ve been talking about this since the 1990s.

The idea is for this 3rd world war.

To involve Russia and China against the West, the 1984 kind of scenario.And what you have now is the demonisation of Russia, suddenly we’ve got the demonisation of Russia.

And what’s opening up in the Ukraine is another front against Russia, because you know it’s very easy to see how Russia can be pulled into this Middle Eastern conflict by supporting Syria, because destroying Syria is part of ISIS’ agenda, and America and NATOs agenda. 
So you can see how the pieces in the game are being moved around to create the scenario that Albert Pike talked about. 
The idea is to basically bring everything to its knees, SO THAT THE WORLD WOULD HAVE TO BE REBUILT in its structures and the way it operates. That will be in the image of what they’ve been working towards all along.

Workd Government, World Central Bank, World Currency,World Army and centralised control of the planet. And it’s very easy to see with current events how it’s moving in that direction.

We need to understand what the goals are to understand what the moves toward that goal are, and when you look at it from this perspective what is happening in the Middle East is not random, none of it is random. Iraq was not random,  Libya has not been random, Syria has not been random, none of it. And ISIS certainly isn’t  random. 
Its part of this long term plan to take over the world by creating enormous chaos, to which they can offer the order out of the chaos… Their order, their New World Order.

In fact a close aide of Putin who has special responsibility for Ukraine has said this week that the US is preparing for a  war with Russia through Ukraine and that what they plan is to try to take  Crimea back. You can have the odd bit of terrorism and bad things happen to Russian supporting people. Putin will stay back and hold his fire because he knows exactly what they’re trying to manipulate him into, but if they try to take Crimea back Putins ego and pride will not allow him just to let them do it. Therefore if they push him too far what you’re looking at is war, a calculated war against Russia. And if you start a war against Russia on its borders, coupled with all this stuff going on in the Middle East, you are diluting Russia’s impact there.

Its all a set up.”

David Icke 2014

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

To involve Russia and China against the West, the 1984 kind of scenario.And what you have now is the demonisation of Russia, suddenly we’ve got the demonisation of Russia.

And what’s opening up in the Ukraine is another front against Russia, because you know it’s very easy to see how Russia can be pulled into this Middle Eastern conflict by supporting Syria, because destroying Syria is part of ISIS’ agenda, and America and NATOs agenda. 
So you can see how the pieces in the game are being moved around to create the scenario that Albert Pike talked about. 
The idea is to basically bring everything to its knees, SO THAT THE WORLD WOULD HAVE TO BE REBUILT in its structures and the way it operates. That will be in the image of what they’ve been working towards all along.

Workd Government, World Central Bank, World Currency,World Army and centralised control of the planet. And it’s very easy to see with current events how it’s moving in that direction.

We need to understand what the goals are to understand what the moves toward that goal are, and when you look at it from this perspective what is happening in the Middle East is not random, none of it is random. Iraq was not random,  Libya has not been random, Syria has not been random, none of it. And ISIS certainly isn’t  random. 
Its part of this long term plan to take over the world by creating enormous chaos, to which they can offer the order out of the chaos… Their order, their New World Order.

In fact a close aide of Putin who has special responsibility for Ukraine has said this week that the US is preparing for a  war with Russia through Ukraine and that what they plan is to try to take  Crimea back. You can have the odd bit of terrorism and bad things happen to Russian supporting people. Putin will stay back and hold his fire because he knows exactly what they’re trying to manipulate him into, but if they try to take Crimea back Putins ego and pride will not allow him just to let them do it. Therefore if they push him too far what you’re looking at is war, a calculated war against Russia. And if you start a war against Russia on its borders, coupled with all this stuff going on in the Middle East, you are diluting Russia’s impact there.

Its all a set up.”

David Icke 2014

I believe Tottenham will win the Cup winners cup and the First Division Championship this season. A new dominant era begins at White Hart.*

*David Ike; football focus, August 1982

He was fucking wrong with that one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Its all a set up.”

David Icke 2014

Bullshit, never happened. 

Judgetwi 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022... 2041...