CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BrewDog On-Line Sales Cunts

Cillian Murphy

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well done Cillian, an outstanding nomination...your best so far. 

CM’s nomination is to the point and from the heart. Your cut-and-paste fabricated shit on matters above your station will be the end of the Raasters. 

49 minutes ago, Frank said:

CM’s nomination is to the point and from the heart. Your cut-and-paste fabricated shit on matters above your station will be the end of the Raasters. 

BrewDog- The drink of choice for ageing hipsters who hang around Hoxton Square stinking the place up with beard oil and Manscape branded bollock deodorant.

I'm not in the least bit surprised you've leapt to its defence, what with you being the sort of cunt that lurks outside 'Colours' with a pink vape, banging on about Mumford and Sons and MGMT.

Fuck you're a wanker.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
16 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Buy 48 cans from us direct and we will give you free delivery and a discount. Or, I could walk to my local Morrisons and buy it cheaper.

Walk to your local Morrisons and be splattered across the road by an out of control Richard Hammond. I hope the impact is so aggressive that bits of you are found on nearby roofs.

1 hour ago, Dead Penelope said:

If you want to be on the safe side, I would recommend going with roofs, especially if your audience is American but we are English. The pronunciation "rooves" does sound nicer though and is less vulgar.

Exactly. Horses have hooves. A house has a 'roof', more than one house have 'rooves'. Using 'poof' as an example is wank. 'Poof is vernacular. 

6 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Walk to your local Morrisons and be splattered across the road by an out of control Richard Hammond. I hope the impact is so aggressive that bits of you are found on nearby roofs.

Top notch humour, " being splattered, by a out of control, Richard Hammond, aggressive, roofs. Pure Brilliance.