CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Virtue Signalling

Hammer of Cunts

• 1 month later...

Personally I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the situation in Ukraine, but I’ve just seen something which nobody in the 21st century should be subjected to. Being bombed to smithereens (allegedly) by Putin pales into insignificance compared to this crime against humanity. Bono on a day trip to Kiev, photo ops galore, telling the fakestream media how he just had to come and support the brave Ukes, and then an impromptu rendition of ‘Stand by me’ with ‘me’ changed to ‘Ukraine’.

My sick bucket’s overflowing now so that’s all I’ve got to say about this unpleasantness.

Maybe just one more thing I will say about the psyop being played out in Ukraine to keep the fuckwit sheeple topped up with the necessary levels of fear, now that Covid has lost its terrifying effect on the masses.

Last week while on a fun packed awayday trip to Kiev Bozo Johnson pledged a further 300 million quid to our new Baltic besties. This obviously wasn’t enough for our grinning Worzel Gummidge PM so the cunt has just promised another 1.3 billion smackeroonies on top. 
So next time you hear any of these snivelling politicians on either side, proudly  sporting their Ukraine flag lapel badge, complaining about the ‘cost of living crisis’, think about the fucking billions of pounds of your taxes they are giving to a nation of fucking cunts who we have no obligation to whatsoever, while fucking you up the arse simultaneously.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Maybe just one more thing I will say about the psyop being played out in Ukraine to keep the fuckwit sheeple topped up with the necessary levels of fear, now that Covid has lost its terrifying effect on the masses.

Last week while on a fun packed awayday trip to Kiev Bozo Johnson pledged a further 300 million quid to our new Baltic besties. This obviously wasn’t enough for our grinning Worzel Gummidge PM so the cunt has just promised another 1.3 billion smackeroonies on top. 
So next time you hear any of these snivelling politicians on either side, proudly  sporting their Ukraine flag lapel badge, complaining about the ‘cost of living crisis’, think about the fucking billions of pounds of your taxes they are giving to a nation of fucking cunts who we have no obligation to whatsoever, while fucking you up the arse simultaneously.

Ukraine... Baltic. Classic. 

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Personally I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the situation in Ukraine, but I’ve just seen something which nobody in the 21st century should be subjected to. Being bombed to smithereens (allegedly) by Putin pales into insignificance compared to this crime against humanity. Bono on a day trip to Kiev, photo ops galore, telling the fakestream media how he just had to come and support the brave Ukes, and then an impromptu rendition of ‘Stand by me’ with ‘me’ changed to ‘Ukraine’.

My sick bucket’s overflowing now so that’s all I’ve got to say about this unpleasantness.

As if the poor cunts haven’t suffered enough, Bono appears….

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Speaking of Ukraine, has anybody seen @Dyslexic cnut

He’s cruising the Ukranian Riviera, along the Baltic 🤣 coast,on Zelenskys mega yacht with Bono and Rick Astley. Engelbert Humperdink couldn’t make it as he died suddenly after his fifth Bill Gates booster jab. He’d already had Covid 14 times. It’s rumoured that he swallowed his own mask.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s cruising the Ukranian Riviera, along the Baltic coast, on Zelenskys mega yacht with Bono and Rick Astley. Engelbert Humperdink couldn’t make it as he died suddenly after his fifth Bill Gates booster jab. He’d already had Covid 14 times. It’s rumoured that he swallowed his own mask.

I reckon he's busy cruising a Ukrainian canal. She might be fugly, but she's irradiated so she can't hide in the dark.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

He’s cruising the Ukranian Riviera, along the Baltic coast, on Zelenskys mega yacht with Bono and Rick Astley. Engelbert Humperdink couldn’t make it as he died suddenly after his fifth Bill Gates booster jab. He’d already had Covid 14 times. It’s rumoured that he swallowed his own mask.

You've got it in one.  He is doing cabaret twice nightly. A Jimmy Durante tribute act apparently. The insensitive, and stupid cunt,  dedicated it to Putin

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

As if the poor cunts haven’t suffered enough, Bono appears….

I was thinking of that- meeting a short arse, Irish gobshite with a propensity to wear sunglasses and cowboy hats or spending weeks in a bombed out steel works in Mariopol, surrounded by Russian troops, running out of ammo and food and reduced to shitting in plastic bags?  No fucking contest; the latter all day long. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have thought 'Frankie' would make you think of that nice Sister Sledge song about a 15 year old perv with a 12 year old girlfriend.

Reported for islamophobia. And factually incorrect anyway. The perv was 50. 

• Like 1