CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another mauled child

Stubby Pecker

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Despite a triumphant return to form on the "Fender is a stupid cunt" thread, you've been completely underwhelming ever since. No doubt you've been too wrapped up in dancing a spasticated jig in celebration of your first multi-liked post since 'Walnut Head'.

Saying that, I'd usually call you a snooker loopy cunt after posting nonsense such as the above link. However, with you currently scraping the bottom of the barrel with no chance that you'll ever resurface for air, I think you need a video clip more suited to your level of quality.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It fills me with such great pleasure to know I get right up your hairy fucking snout.

You've never got anything worthy to say, choosing to avoid contributing towards discussions. You've made one funny post in the past month, you no longer upload videos, and your feedback score is fucking abysmal. Add to this you never muster the courage to create topics, instead launching personal attacks (as well as Pen being your only true ally), and it all adds up to one pointless cunt.

Others will agree your time is finished here. Once I fought for your inclusion – now I say we vote you off the site.

Good old @Wolfie a ray of gloom on the sunniest of spring days. I love you even if your dog doesn't. ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bully

So this is the breed of the dog that killed the baby according to the police. Now the fucking name of the breed would alarm me let alone that the  cunt looks like a savage. What these couple were thinking owning a dog like this with a baby is beyond comprehension 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So this is the breed of the dog that killed the baby according to the police. Now the fucking name of the breed would alarm me let alone that the  cunt looks like a savage. What these couple were thinking owning a dog like this with a baby is beyond comprehension 

These cunts look like Spike from Tom & Jerry ffs. I believe it was actually an 'XL' version of this particular beast, adding more emphasis to your point above. Surely they (the stupid fucking parents) must be thinking 'Why the fuck did we ever get such a dangerous dog?' which, to be fair, is probably punishment enough at the moment.

I hope this serves as the catalyst which gets these fuckers permanently banned in the UK.

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A few lines in that article particularly caught my eye.

"the final behavioural and aesthetic product" - If you didn't already think Americans were stupid cunts...

"The breed's development and popularity are commonly tied to the growth of hip-hop culture" - Sorry, stupid black cunts.

"In Turkey, it is illegal to own and breed an American Bully" - Fuck's sake, even greasy Turks aren't as stupid as Scousers.

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

probably punishment enough at the moment

I beg to differ. They're probably already thinking about spawning another heroin baby to replace the one they lost, so the punishment I'd visit upon them would see them rendered permanently unable to breed ever again.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

These cunts look like Spike from Tom & Jerry ffs. I believe it was actually an 'XL' version of this particular beast, adding more emphasis to your point above. Surely they (the stupid fucking parents) must be thinking 'Why the fuck did we ever get such a dangerous dog?' which, to be fair, is probably punishment enough at the moment.

I hope this serves as the catalyst which gets these fuckers permanently banned in the UK.

Yes it was an XL version. 

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'd have these cunts euthanized not banned. As for the dogs, I'm not so sure.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In my heart of hearts I know this to be true.

Can you offer any advice?

I think you’re fairly well balanced, Wolfie.. if not a little soppy. Personally I can’t stand how we’ve become. Detoxify and reset as Putin says. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I think you’re fairly well balanced, Wolfie.. if not a little soppy. Personally I can’t stand how we’ve become. Detoxify and reset as Putin says. 

I'm afraid you unexpectedly drew your guns for war yesterday, in spite of our mutual wide berth in recent weeks. If it is peace you wish, you'll need to suck my cock to get back into my good books.

For now, you can stick your fawning olive branch up your David Furnish-sized arsehole. Good evening.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes it was an XL version. 

This chav-magnet cuntbreed has killed three people in the UK historically – but only since November last year. This very much suggests it's recently become 'trendy' in the UK, perhaps underlining the need to outlaw it sooner than later. Ignorant, vacuous fucking parents.  

1 hour ago, Frank said:

He's going to severely hurt you if you carry on with these unprovoked and impotent attacks.

Reassess your game plan and focus on the small fry.

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This chav-magnet cuntbreed has killed three people in the UK historically – but only since November last year. This very much suggests it's recently become 'trendy' in the UK, perhaps underlining the need to outlaw it sooner than later. Ignorant, vacuous fucking parents.  

Let's just outlaw black cunts. Jut lipped, stinking wannabe gangstas who can't fight so they get a dog that can. I'm fucking sick of looking down their nostrils and listening to them sucking their teeth anyway. All they contribute is degradation and violence. Even the respectable, well dressed ones are only two missed meals away from bouncing around screaming and threatening to kill everyone. 

We should have left them in the dust bowl we found them in. They wouldn't have worked out how to get here on their own. Dirty fucking subhuman scum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's just outlaw black cunts. Jut lipped, stinking wannabe gangstas who can't fight so they get a dog that can. I'm fucking sick of looking down their nostrils and listening to them sucking their teeth anyway. All they contribute is degradation and violence. Even the respectable, well dressed ones are only two missed meals away from bouncing around screaming and threatening to kill everyone. 

We should have left them in the dust bowl we found them in. They wouldn't have worked out how to get here on their own. Dirty fucking subhuman scum.

Honestly, you couldn’t a meet nicer fellow. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't piss about mincing your words, Eric. With a little more contemplation this could have been almost poetic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Are you looking in the mirror and talking to yourself again?

Seasons come and go, a pandemic hits the county and now there is war in Europe. And throughout it all you’re still on here, day in, day out, posting your (thankfully) unique brand of utter fucking drivel. What a life you live.

• Like 1