CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child abusing, murdering mother to be released on parole

Roadkill

On 01/04/2022 at 09:41, Ape™️ said:

I care about loads of things - that’s why I don’t spend my life posting utter bollocks on here all day. 

For once I am total agreement with you, not the utter bollocks bit obviously but I agree that you're not posting all day. Serious question, who was better Airwolfie or Bloo Funder?

On 31/03/2022 at 09:23, Dead Penelope said:

NINTCHDBPICT000150916482.jpg?strip=all&w

Surely this would make you reconsider?

Got the wrong quote, but never mind?

An EVIL mother killed her baby, but where is your mountain of noms re an evil father killing his child?

Filicide

One of the most recent comprehensive national filicide  studies in Australia documented 238 cases between 2000 and 2012. This study mirrored trends elsewhere, with male and female perpetrators represented in roughly equal numbers.

& yet it is worse when a female does it, because females give birth & are smarter the men by a long chalk.

The average person walks past 11 murderers in their life.

Best I stay in.

PS Big Kazza has dumped Big Bill, he cracked one too many jokes about her peachy posterior.

Love ProfB xxx

28 minutes ago, ProfB said:

An EVIL mother killed her baby, but where is your mountain of noms re an evil father killing his child?

Filicide

One of the most recent comprehensive national filicide  studies in Australia documented 238 cases between 2000 and 2012. This study mirrored trends elsewhere, with male and female perpetrators represented in roughly equal numbers.

& yet it is worse when a female does it, because females give birth & are smarter the men by a long chalk.

Best I stay in.

PS Big Kazza has dumped Big Bill, he cracked one too many jokes about her peachy posterior.

Love ProfB xxx

Look on the bright side @Dead Penelope – at least you'll never be found guilty of this, lol.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm going to requisition 100 paperclips and 1000 No26 staples tomorrow, just fucking make sure there are exactly 100 paperclips and a 1000 staples or you're in for a bollocking.

Keep your eyes peeled for big Julie if you're considering an unauthorised raid on the stationery cupboard. She may look like Mrs Brown, but if you take one pen more than your allocation you can kiss goodbye to your alcohol atrophied bollocks.

18 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Filicide

Best I stay in.

Love ProfB xxx

I didn't really nominate the cunt for killing her kid - more the fact that they're actually considering letting her walk free for it. I don't give a shit if a child murderer is male, female or whatever the fuck else has been created in the last twenty minutes, but what I do take notice of is a piss weak judicial system trying to sneak ridiculous decisions past the public with the intent of letting child murderers re-integrate into society.

In fact its brainless fucking comments like yours that give this sort of scum the ability to gain public sympathy later on, often clogging up an already struggling system with politically correct red tape by claiming to be transgender or sexually discriminated against once they're inside.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I didn't really nominate the cunt for killing her kid - more the fact that they're actually considering letting her walk free for it. I don't give a shit if a child murderer is male, female or whatever the fuck else has been created in the last twenty minutes, but what I do take notice of is a piss weak judicial system trying to sneak ridiculous decisions past the public with the intent of letting child murderers re-integrate into society.

In fact its brainless fucking comments like yours that give this sort of scum the ability to gain public sympathy later on, often clogging up an already struggling system with politically correct red tape by claiming to be transgender or sexually discriminated against once they're inside.

I'd burn the murdering cunt at the stake. But being the fat fucker she is she'll probably eat it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The literary equivalent of a Diane Abbott maths masterclass.

now1576010581721.width-800.jpg

Even a 190 isn't beyond Diane's broad scope of idiocy. The great big dim, black Hulk is what you get when selection by gender and race is allowed to take priority over intelligence and competence. Newnham College Cambridge, really? I just can't get enough of this:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Even a 190 isn't beyond Diane's broad scope of idiocy. The great big dim, black Hulk is what you get when selection by gender and race is allowed to take priority over intelligence and competence. Newnham College Cambridge, really? I just can't get enough of this:

30 quid for a police officer? I'll have five! 

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How in God's fucking name and all that is holy did this finger counting fucking cretin secure a place at Cambridge? I assumed upon reading her bio that it was the APU, but it aqppears it was the genuine real deal.

Jesus fucking Christ.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

How in God's fucking name and all that is holy did this finger counting fucking cretin secure a place at Cambridge?

Carnegie would be so proud if he was alive, to see the huge progress that’s been made in just a few hundred years, since his long forgotten efforts to benefit the oppressed and underprivileged poor.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Carnegie would be so proud if he was alive, to see the huge progress that’s been made in just a few hundred years

I think you might be confusing Carnegie with P T Barnum.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

How in God's fucking name and all that is holy did this finger counting fucking cretin secure a place at Cambridge? I assumed upon reading her bio that it was the APU, but it aqppears it was the genuine real deal.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It was a Cecil Rhodes scholarship...., probably.