CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child abusing, murdering mother to be released on parole

Roadkill

On 30/03/2022 at 20:08, camberwell gypsy said:

It's boat race looks like one of them clay composite ones, they make on a skull of a neanderthal tart that some farmer has dug up in some Leicestershire Wheatfield.  Fucking ugly, missing link cunt that should be burned at the stake. 

Now that cracked me up. I could actually picture her holding a spear and dressed in ten thousand bc garb in a museum somewhere. You may have done what no Job Centre could, seeing as the oxygen thieving slag is accustomed to doing fuck all and is probably qualified to do even less. 

On 04/04/2022 at 19:47, Cunty BigBollox said:

For once I am total agreement with you, not the utter bollocks bit obviously but I agree that you're not posting all day. Serious question, who was better Airwolfie or Bloo Funder?

I liked Bloo Funder best. Roy Scheider seemed a solid type of cunt who could fly a hoppycollecter and wasn't afraid of big sharks. 

Stringfellow Hawk can fuck right off with his fucking theme tune and his fucking sissy boy haircut. 

• Like 1

Hawke was indeed a big girl’s blouse most of the time, but Airwolf got my vote because where else could you see fifty people blown to fuck on kids’ TV on a Saturday morning?

On a semi-related note, does anyone remember Automan and his sidekick, Cursor? Tron meets the fucking Care Bears. 

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hawke was indeed a big girl’s blouse most of the time, but Airwolf got my vote because where else could you see fifty people blown to fuck on kids’ TV on a Saturday morning?

On a semi-related note, does anyone remember Automan and his sidekick, Cursor? Tron meets the fucking Care Bears. 

I don't. But this has got me to the conclusion that television really has shaped humanity...

1982: my ten year old self was watching, 200mph helicopters with big guns and missiles. The A-Team having shootouts with the mafia and Ku-Klux-Klan. And more importantly... Daisy Duke's perfect arse.

2022: ten year old kids are watching programmes about kids being friendly and kind, and singing and dancing. And coping with racial and gender prejudice. And talking about their fucking feelings. 

No machine guns, no exploding cars. And definitely no fucking sign of Daisy Duke's perfect fucking arse. Just a load of fat ugly lesbians and a huge dollop of white guilt. No wonder this entire generation are useless effete cunts.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 30/03/2022 at 14:38, Roadkill said:

Tracey Connelly, professional Andre the Giant lookalike

This made me laugh so hard I took in dust and sneezed with my eyes open. Hurt.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

It was the hair and the shirt. She's the fucking spitting image of him in Princess Bride.

Anybody want a peanut?

20 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

This made me laugh so hard I took in dust and sneezed with my eyes open. Hurt.

I honestly don't think I've ever disliked a member as much as you. I don't know what it is, PC, but If you're still here when your post-to-like ratio drops below fifty percent, I'll be on your doorstep. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I honestly don't think I've ever disliked a member as much as you. I don't know what it is, PC, but If you're still here when your post-to-like ratio drops below fifty percent, I'll be on your doorstep. 

Fuck off you monkey pox spreading, toilet lurking arch cottager 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You're much better than this Frank.  You put me in mind of my late uncle Charlie. He spent the last 11 years of his life, sitting in the same chair, at his local, repeating stories of his time in North Africa, fighting Rommel. Like you, nobody took any notice of him. The difference with him and you though, is that he didn't marry a fucking slope.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're much better than this Frank.  You put me in mind of my late uncle Charlie. He spent the last 11 years of his life, sitting in the same chair, at his local, repeating stories of his time in North Africa, fighting Rommel. Like you, nobody took any notice of him. The difference with him and you though, is that he didn't marry a fucking slope.

Foul.