CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child abusing, murdering mother to be released on parole

Roadkill

On 13/04/2022 at 19:50, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't. But this has got me to the conclusion that television really has shaped humanity...

1982: my ten year old self was watching, 200mph helicopters with big guns and missiles. The A-Team having shootouts with the mafia and Ku-Klux-Klan. And more importantly... Daisy Duke's perfect arse.

2022: ten year old kids are watching programmes about kids being friendly and kind, and singing and dancing. And coping with racial and gender prejudice. And talking about their fucking feelings. 

No machine guns, no exploding cars. And definitely no fucking sign of Daisy Duke's perfect fucking arse. Just a load of fat ugly lesbians and a huge dollop of white guilt. No wonder this entire generation are useless effete cunts.

Saturday morning 1982 I was watching TISWAS with cunts getting flanned by the Phantom Flan Flinger, Houdi Elbow and Sally James flashing her legs in stockings (something for the chaps).  And then getting totally  fucking wardrobed down the pub during the afternoon.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Saturday morning 1982 I was watching TISWAS with cunts getting flanned by the Phantom Flan Flinger, Houdi Elbow and Sally James flashing her legs in stockings (something for the chaps).  And then getting totally  fucking wardrobed down the pub during the afternoon.

I was only 10. 

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I’m confused here Gypps. If you were old enough to be getting ‘wardrobed’ down the pub, surely you’d have long outgrown kids TV? Just asking.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m confused here Gypps. If you were old enough to be getting ‘wardrobed’ down the pub, surely you’d have long outgrown kids TV? Just asking.

TISWAS started out as a kids programme but more and more adults watched it. Sally James used to receive garters from Royal Navy ships to put on her stockings. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

TISWAS started out as a kids programme but more and more adults watched it. Sally James used to receive garters from Royal Navy ships to put on her stockings. 

I wonder if Schofield received any gifts from the Royal Navy, and what for?

Probably torpedoes to shove up his arse.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh, you mean the "gay" Phillip Schofield? 

Careful now. Judge had his bottom spanked only a few days ago by the Ginger Headmistress for casting aspersions about the ‘stunning and brave’ Scofe who unless I’m mistaken ‘came out’ recently live on This Morning to huge acclaim from the assembled mincers and deviants who were taken totally by surprise by this secret the skinny little grey haired midget had kept hidden so well.🤣

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Careful now. Judge had his bottom spanked only a few days ago by the Ginger Headmistress for casting aspersions about the ‘stunning and brave’ Scofe who unless I’m mistaken ‘came out’ recently live on This Morning to huge acclaim from the assembled mincers and deviants who were taken totally by surprise by this secret the skinny little grey haired midget had kept hidden so well.🤣

Well, there are some who say that his contract wasn't going to be renewed and he played the "gay card"! 

On 08/07/2022 at 23:55, camberwell gypsy said:

🦷 

On 08/07/2022 at 22:53, Witheredscrote said:

You're much better than this Frank.  You put me in mind of my late uncle Charlie. He spent the last 11 years of his life, sitting in the same chair, at his local, repeating stories of his time in North Africa, fighting Rommel. Like you, nobody took any notice of him. The difference with him and you though, is that he didn't marry a fucking slope.

I’m on my way to the fête des tripes de Auvergne with my new wife in my new old Peugeot 504 coupe. Honestly, Withers, as I sit here on le shuttle with this pretty young thing, life really couldn’t be better.🕺

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m on my way to the fête des tripes de Auvergne with my new wife in my new old Peugeot 504 coupe. Honestly, Withers, as I sit here on le shuttle with this pretty young thing, life really couldn’t be better.🕺

Aren't you worried about Ming's corpse defrosting in the pending heatwave?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Where did you get this one, the Duck & Rice, Berwick Street?   'me washy washy dishes for you Fwanky'

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Aren't you worried about Ming's corpse defrosting in the pending heatwave?

CB it’s extraordinary that my frozen fictitious wife is still doing the rounds after eleven years. Yes I’m worried. 

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Where did you get this one, the Duck & Rice, Berwick Street?   'me washy washy dishes for you Fwanky'

She’s from the Netherlands.. Dutch, Withers. 28! Last night I thought it might be prudent to dye my old grey hairy with Just For Men’s ‘Golden Brown’. I don’t know if I left it on too long but it came out purple. Dearly beloved. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

She’s from the Netherlands.. Dutch, Withers. 28! Last night I thought it might be prudent to dye my old grey hairy with Just For Men’s ‘Golden Brown’. I don’t know if I left it on too long but it came out purple. Dearly beloved. 

Only cunts dye their hair - I'm sure it suits you but, couldn't you just die instead. Best of luck with your young cloggy, I bet she's taller than you and got bigger hands.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Only cunts dye their hair - I'm sure it suits you but, couldn't you just die instead. Best of luck with your young cloggy, I bet she's taller than you and got bigger hands.

There's nothing on my head. It's my silver/grey chest and pubic hair. I've had to tidy myself up, CB.. it's such an awful mess down there. I've got all this fucking matted hair and bits of shit around my bumhole, and my wurlies are longer than my dick. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's nothing on my head. It's my silver/grey chest and pubic hair. I've had to tidy myself up, CB.. it's such an awful mess down there. I've got all this fucking matted hair and bits of shit around my bumhole, and my wurlies are longer than my dick. 

The hair on my head is greying, the pubes are still chestnut brown. I don't have any worries down there. 

Can you plait them?