CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NWO.......New Wankers Order.

Jake The Muss

38 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Nothing personal Frank, if i liked something, it's because it made me laugh, i don't play favorites Frank, you know that..besides i liked your comment as well.

I do believe you're still entertaining, i'll probably get stick for saying that off the other saps but my skin is as thick as my skull...and as everyone keeps telling me, that's fucking thick.

We should just laugh at ourselves Frankie, the simulation just keeps giving.

Thank you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

Geordie chappies have a habit of popping up in the most unexpected places Killer. I find this somewhat disconcerting when holidaying with Frau Rat. Why don't they simply stay in their traditional hunting grounds and shout words like 'toon' and 'Bobby Robson'? 

I remember drinking on Portobello road a while ago, sat outside with a lady friend from New York. We were half pissed, chatting away and then in walks a couple and another guy. Raas, being a friendly and chatty type decided to have a chat with them whilst having my cigarette, the bloke was from Newcastle...I understood 40% of what he was on about and my lady friend understood nothing. Decent bloke mind, and he told me Newcastle's a lovely place. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I remember drinking on Portobello road a while ago, sat outside with a lady friend from New York. We were half pissed, chatting away and then in walks a couple and another guy. Raas, being a friendly and chatty type decided to have a chat with them whilst having my cigarette, the bloke was from Newcastle...I understood 40% of what he was on about and my lady friend understood nothing. Decent bloke mind, and he told me Newcastle's a lovely place. 

Do you have any other fascinating tales that you could share with the membership?

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Do you have any other fascinating tales that you could share with the membership?

I hope the next thrilling instalment is when he returns from Newcastle, after a drinking session with the 'decent blokes', being pushed along by his ladyboy, (sorry girl), in a rusty wheelchair, after being mugged and stabbed multiple times.

Ed, why do you blacks have to exaggerate so much?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

an enchanting tale OCR ❤️

I'd still gas the fuckers mind, every last one of them,

16 minutes ago, ratcum said:

an enchanting tale OCR ❤️

I'd still gas the fuckers mind, every last one of them,

You'd cause a power vacuum. A catastrophic influx of half-Jock half-Mackem sub humans, flooding southwards to escape the northern wastes to feed a never-ending, all encompassing hunger for duck ponds and smack. Eventually they'd cross Offa's Dyke, and whatever happens after that, whatever horrific Orc-like monstrosities that come from the West, would be inconceivably worse.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You'd cause a power vacuum. A catastrophic influx of half-Jock half-Mackem sub humans, flooding southwards to escape the northern wastes to feed a never-ending, all encompassing hunger for duck ponds and smack. Eventually they'd cross Offa's Dyke, and whatever happens after that, whatever horrific Orc-like monstrosities that come from the West, would be inconceivably worse.  

It would make The Island of Doctor Moreau look like a petting zoo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope the next thrilling instalment is when he returns from Newcastle, after a drinking session with the 'decent blokes', being pushed along by his ladyboy, (sorry girl), in a rusty wheelchair, after being mugged and stabbed multiple times.

Ed, why do you blacks have to exaggerate so much?

Well as you asked so nicely, here it is. 

A young Raas, learning to drive in the hope of fulfilling his dream of owning his first motor and all the fun and pussy that comes with it. The cunt driving instructor was a Geordie and had an old Mazda or something, the car was shit and so was he.

Nearly every lesson involved him waffling on in his foreign language and asking me to stop at the shops 'so he can get some weed'. I became addicted to weed afterwards, never passed my test and that was that. 

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A young Raas, learning to drive in the hope of fulfilling his dream of owning his first motor and all the fun and pussy that comes with it. The cunt driving instructor was a Geordie and had an old Mazda or something, the car was shit and so was he.

Nearly every lesson involved him waffling on in his foreign language and asking me to stop at the shops 'so he can get some weed'. I became addicted to weed afterwards, never passed my test and that was that. 

Sequels are often a disappointment,  and this no exception.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lost out on your drivers license, gained your Rasta's license.