CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Haggis Higgins.

Jake The Muss

The semi-final between Ronnie o' Sullivan & Haggis Higgins is the first match i have started to watch at this years championship, don't really care who wins as long as the cheating haggis bashing cuntbreed doesn't. I have never liked this scotch tape-worm cheat. Always something deceitful about this Klaus Schwab love child looking cunt. A bolt gun to his spam head and placed in a judas cradle is what this tefal cunt deserves..Can't stand the fucking cunt and i want him tortured.

Derail if you want.

Fuck off from the Muss Management.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Bend, don't for one minute ever think that I like this shit, but I've briefly turned on BBC2 to find it polluting my screen. 

It appears that a 1970s ghost train werewolf is playing a fucking potato, it's hardly Messi and Ronaldo.

True ducks, i only watch snooker if Ronnie is in the semi's or final, it's hardly Bothan or Richards.

@Frank, I was watching the mid session interval fill-ins a couple of days ago. They asked a few players to sum up Ronnie in one word. The list contained.. 'best, greatest, genius, phenomenon, etc'. Then we get to Judd Trump. 'err.. determined I s'pose'.

What an obnoxious, arrogant little fucking cunt. I tell you something, no matter how many titles he wins or records he breaks, he'll never be one of the greats, because he'll never be loved by the fans. Fuck off.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Frank, I was watching the mid session interval fill-ins a couple of days ago. They asked a few players to sum up Ronnie in one word. The list contained.. 'best, greatest, genius, phenomenon, etc'. Then we get to Judd Trump. 'err.. determined I s'pose'.

What an obnoxious, arrogant little fucking cunt. I tell you something, no matter how many titles he wins or records he breaks, he'll never be one of the greats, because he'll never be loved by the fans. Fuck off.

Good to see Williams back in it Eric, the Juddernaut needs his head scraped along a rendered pebbledash wall in sub-zero temperatures.

I don't like him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It might seem a little shallow, but solely based on him looking like a rat with a comb-over, I could never like him. I'll tell you something though, I found myself warming to Selby the other day. A player I've always despised. His face appears a little softer this year.. not so sly looking. Can't put a finger on it.

I like you, Eric. Here, have this... https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0016489/storyville-the-truffle-hunters

22 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Good to see Williams back in it Eric, the Juddernaut needs his head scraped along a rendered pebbledash wall in sub-zero temperatures.

I don't like him.

Me neither Fends. Spoilt cunt, ego preposterous inflated by an overbearing mother who had an inappropriate amount of enthusiasm for 'her boys' to stay at home and treat the place like a knocking shop/Party bus. He's a fucking little shitcunt who thinks he should be admired and held aloft, despite having zero likeable qualities as a human being. And he's got a walnut head.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

It might seem a little shallow, but solely based on him looking like a rat with a comb-over, I could never like him. I'll tell you something though, I found myself warming to Selby the other day. A player I've always despised. His face appears a little softer this year.. not so sly looking. Can't put a finger on it.

I like you, Eric. Here, have this... https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0016489/storyville-the-truffle-hunters

Eat shit

• Like 2

On 29/04/2022 at 21:26, Eric Cuntman said:

If Ronnie never gets the coveted 7th world title, it will be an injustice to his unrivaled talent. This could be his last chance.

• Like 2

Just now, Wolfie said:

If Ronnie never gets the coveted 7th world title, it will be an injustice to his unrivaled talent. This could be his last chance.

He's infuriating but unquestionably the best ever. Yes, Trump has a few power shots over him, and he'll never have the temperament that made Hendry so reliable, but when he gets in the zone, his fluency is preternatural. An almost seamless, frictionless glide around the table. His problems begin when he starts thinking.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wolfie, I've spent a very enjoyable afternoon, racing a '73 Dodge Charger round the Circuit Val de Vienne, near to me.  What do you think of that, you green baize stroking weirdo.

• Like 1

On 30/04/2022 at 21:54, Eric Cuntman said:

He's infuriating but unquestionably the best ever. Yes, Trump has a few power shots over him, and he'll never have the temperament that made Hendry so reliable, but when he gets in the zone, his fluency is preternatural. An almost seamless, frictionless glide around the table. His problems begin when he starts thinking.

What, like @Jake The Muss?

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not so good.

Considering you're still breathing I think you can consider it a success. Anything earlier than a '73 and I'm not too sure. A '67 would have ripped in half and a '70 would have just kept going in a straight line until you hit something solid.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Considering you're still breathing I think you can consider it a success. Anything earlier than a '73 and I'm not too sure. A '67 would have ripped in half and a '70 would have just kept going in a straight line until you hit something solid.

To be honest it wasn't  that fast, but fast enough for a big lump of iron. The circuit is a good one for having fun.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He would have been fine. The little bit that sticks out the bottom of the car and goes in the slot on the plastic track would have kept him safe.

• Like 1