CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Haggis Higgins.

Jake The Muss

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He would have been fine. The little bit that sticks out the bottom of the car and goes in the slot on the plastic track would have kept him safe.

You have to remember he is French. One does wonder how many declarations of surrender have been posted to Scalextric over the years due to violent derailments.

On 29/04/2022 at 21:26, Eric Cuntman said:

@Frank, I was watching the mid session interval fill-ins a couple of days ago. They asked a few players to sum up Ronnie in one word. The list contained.. 'best, greatest, genius, phenomenon, etc'. Then we get to Judd Trump. 'err.. determined I s'pose'.

What an obnoxious, arrogant little fucking cunt. I tell you something, no matter how many titles he wins or records he breaks, he'll never be one of the greats, because he'll never be loved by the fans. Fuck off.

It may not be a surprise to anyone but he’s never been my Top Trump. 

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wolfie, I've spent a very enjoyable afternoon, racing a '73 Dodge Charger round the Circuit Val de Vienne, near to me.  What do you think of that, you green baize stroking weirdo.

Chasing a scared goose around your garden wearing a beret and a string of onions is more likely to be true.

Au revoir.

• Like 1