CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine win Eurovision (surprise fucking surprise)

camberwell gypsy

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever i reach the self service checkout at Tesco i'm basically presented with a demand to donate to the Ukraine Crisis. I bet this was fucking Zelensky's idea. Being a typical fucking three wheeler he's got the begging bowl out at any opportunity. 

Unless they're prepared to start sending Kalashnikov's in return then i'm out. I reckon Zelensky might go for it. I'll ask the Judge to facilitate this for a few shekels. 

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I bet this was fucking Zelensky's idea. Being a typical fucking three wheeler he's got the begging bowl out at any opportunity. 

Exactly, they haven't reached a totally disproportionate level of power, wealth and influence in relation to their demographic size by turning down money.

Apparently it's anti-Semitic to say that, but the statistics speak for themselves:

Five of the top ten richest people in the USA are Jewish, they make up 1.8 percent of the population.

Four of the top ten richest people in the UK are Jewish, they make up 0.43 percent of the population.

Five of the top ten richest people in France are Jewish, they make up 0.5 percent of the population.

Sitting atop their vast piles of money they can influence and corrupt almost every sector of public life. Just look at the media's portrayal of Muslims. I don't like them either, or their backward, medieval religion, but they are a useful boogeyman that the masses can hate, all of which removes the focus from the shady dealings of the "Chosen People".

The Jews don't go around openly blowing things up (unless they're Palestinian hospitals) but the level of damage to Western society they have caused via financial institutions and manipulation and lobbying of the media and politicians far outweighs anything that a rag head with a backpack can cause in a one off act of sickening violence.

@judgetwi you must be adopted, you're the only Jew in Britain not on The Sunday Times Rich List.

Shalom and fuck off.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No.99 on The Deptford Gazettes 1964 ‘Just about managing on disability benefit’ list must count for something, surely. 

I'd certainly like to put him on a fucking list, and it wouldn't be Schindler's.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd certainly like to put him on a fucking list, and it wouldn't be Schindler's.

The Welsh ginger minger came round to my gaff last night and I stuck it up her arse, then she took both tanks  in her wide open, pleading gob. Eddie dropped her off (I gave him 2 quid for petrol) and waited round the corner till I was finished and threw her out. I don’t think I’ll be having anymore backchat from her now that she’s been properly introduced to the ‘big fella’.

Just now, King Billy said:

The Welsh ginger minger came round to my gaff last night and I stuck it up her arse, then she took both tanks  in her wide open, pleading gob. Eddie dropped her off (I gave him 2 quid for petrol) and waited round the corner till I was finished and threw her out. I don’t think I’ll be having anymore backchat from her now that she’s been properly introduced to the ‘big fella’.

I bet she's going to deny it ever happened. 

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet she's going to deny it ever happened. 

Some things are destined to happen in life  Eric. She’ll admit it happened one day and then I’ll deny it. It’s just the way things are between us.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I could say something now, but if I do, Jewdy won't shut up about it for another 4+ years.

It doesn't matter whether you do or don't, regardless he'll still go on about it. His lot have got form, they're still banging on about something that didn't happen 77 years ago.

• Like 1