CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

McCain potato cunts.

Eric Cuntman

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know that DC is getting a pet Ukrainian?

The deal fell through. He’s stuck with the 2 slightly crowbar damaged car stereos and 3/4 of a set of Ford Ka hubcaps that he was going to pay the Albanian traffickers for her. 

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I had one of those once, but I forgot to feed it and it died. No, wait, that was a Tamagotchi.

My niece had a cyber pet thing. I found out that it sometimes gets ill and you have to administer treatment. I kept deliberately killing it with the hypodermic button. Creepy little fucking Barney the dinosaur cunt.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hate that fucking Nonceosaur. Everything about it, the way they did the programme. "Hey kids lets all sit in a circle and lick Barney's fucking pussy!"

Mr. Blobby would rape the cunt until he was dead. But then again Mr. Blobby probably does that to everyone he meets eventually.

• Like 1

On 26/05/2022 at 11:49, Trucking Funt said:

I do apologise for my extended absence Eric but I just couldn't take any more of the utterly mundane bollocks posted on here by certain punters. I decided to liven things up and joined the Adolf Hitler battalion in Ukraine. I flayed a couple of Russkie tank drivers alive with a swiss army knife and I feel better now. 

Me 2, but what's to be done?

We need some of the regular punters to up their games to previous levels. A good corner conspiracy or smoking out a beast would be a great start.  

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Me 2, but what's to be done?

We need some of the regular punters to up their games to previous levels. A good corner conspiracy or smoking out a beast would be a great start.  

My paedo radar is never turned off, Stubbs, as you're well aware. Unfortunately I haven't had a ping in quite sometime which tells me we've finally cleared out all the filth. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to share a site with any cunt whose Mondeo's back seats resemble a pic'n'mix aisle/puppy farm, but I do miss the rush of getting indefinite bans for beast baiting.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

My paedo radar is never turned off, Stubbs, as you're well aware. Unfortunately I haven't had a ping in quite sometime which tells me we've finally cleared out all the filth. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to share a site with any cunt whose Mondeo's back seats resemble a pic'n'mix aisle/puppy farm, but I do miss the rush of getting indefinite bans for beast baiting.

For a proper smoke out Fatty, the stupid cunt, is the man.

On a more serious note @Adminif you know of Brony, Pete or Reptile lurking here under false pretenses you are to let me know immediately so I can block them. I won’t be associated with nonces.

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On a more serious note @Adminif you know of Brony, Pete or Reptile lurking here under false pretenses you are to let me know immediately so I can block them. I won’t be associated with nonces.

Stubby, I went for a walk out in the sticks this morning with the kids. I was looking in a small stream and saw on the bottom what I initially thought was a little, dead fish. Upon looking closer I could see that whatever it was also had tiny arms and legs. Any idea what this could be? It was two inches long max, silvery and its head looked like the underside of a fishes head.

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Brony was fucking scary. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, I went for a walk out in the sticks this morning with the kids. I was looking in a small stream and saw on the bottom what I initially thought was a little, dead fish. Upon looking closer I could see that whatever it was also had tiny arms and legs. Any idea what this could be? It was two inches long max, silvery and its head looked like the underside of a fishes head.

A Norfolk foetus?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

One that fucking useless description it could be anything; crayfish, water beetle, young newt (I’ve got a semi), dragonfly larvae etc. A photo would help. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One that fucking useless description it could be anything; crayfish, water beetle, young newt (I’ve got a semi), dragonfly larvae etc. A photo would help. 

It wasn't an insect, when I say arms and legs I mean with tiny digits as well. My first thought was that it was one of your newt groupies, but I've never seen a silver one.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It wasn't an insect, when I say arms and legs I mean with tiny digits as well. My first thought was that it was one of your newt groupies, but I've never seen a silver one.

Again, without a photo and only your vague description to go on, I’ll be fucked if I know what the cunt was.Had you been drinking heavily or worse, or perhaps cruising your favorite cryptozoology websites? With some of the stuff you’ve claimed over the years one might believe that Norfolk was a cross between Middle Earth and Tatooine.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Again, without a photo and only your vague description to go on, I’ll be fucked if I know what the cunt was.Had you been drinking heavily or worse, or perhaps cruising your favorite cryptozoology websites? With some of the stuff you’ve claimed over the years one might believe that Norfolk was a cross between Middle Earth and Tatooine.

You cheeky fucking cunt. I'll tell you now, what I saw that day inbetween Worsted and Gunton was no fucking Labrador. The cunt was big, black and feline in shape, form and movement. I'm not an expert, but I can tell the difference between some cunt's pet pooch and a dangerous wild animal.

As for this enigmatic silver wanker, a simple Google search has 85% confirmed in my mind that it was a small or juvenile great crested newt. 

Thanks for your help, you pound shop Terry Nutkins wanker.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You cheeky fucking cunt. I'll tell you now, what I saw that day inbetween Worsted and Gunton was no fucking Labrador. The cunt was big, black and feline in shape, form and movement. I'm not an expert, but I can tell the difference between some cunt's pet pooch and a dangerous wild animal.

As for this enigmatic silver wanker, a simple Google search has 85% confirmed in my mind that it was a small or juvenile great crested newt. 

Thanks for your help, you pound shop Terry Nutkins wanker.

There's a David Cronenberg film about these things that come out of the plughole and crawl up your arse.