CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liverpudlian Cup Final cunts

Earl of Punkape

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Your six posts on the subject suggest otherwise. As for anonymity when Michael Collin’s boys come looking for you…how hard will it be to track down a fat cunt in a Liverpool shirt with teeth like Dick Emery’s vicar driving an imaginary M4 full of pine needles and a key fob stinking of Roops’ virginal cunt? You’re fucked.

Bill Shankly was a cunt.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll make sure if I bump into someone fitting this description down at the Rotary Club, pheasant shoot or local hunt on a Sunday morning, not to get too friendly in case he gives in under extreme torture and blurts out my address to the Provies. I’m quite sure my missus could kick the living shit out of a whole battalion of micks in our front garden anyway.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll make sure if I bump into someone fitting this description down at the Rotary Club, pheasant shoot or local hunt on a Sunday morning, not to get too friendly in case he gives in under extreme torture and blurts out my address to the Provies. I’m quite sure my missus could kick the living shit out of a whole battalion of micks in our front garden anyway.

Have it your way, I admire your optimism not to mention your Punkers’ lifestyle. But if you find her with a fake Selmer sticking out of her bloodstained ear, you’ll know @PANZER MURPHY’s tracked you down, Billy.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have it your way, I admire your optimism not to mention your Punkers’ lifestyle. But if you find her with a fake Selmer sticking out of her bloodstained ear, you’ll know @PANZER MURPHY’s tracked you down, Billy.

Panzyboy couldn’t track down the smell if a big runny shite was gushing out past the turnups of his charity shop bellbottom jeans and filling up his army surplus store boots. British Army obviously.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wars over bally baby..I'm a man of peace..only thing that gets blown up these days is a beautiful very old saxophone that I originally purchased as a wall hanger from an ancient bric a brac shop in Warsaw in 2005.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The gift shop at KL Warschau certainly has an eclectic product line. Any lampshades?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wars over bally baby..I'm a man of peace..only thing that gets blown up these days is a beautiful very old saxophone that I originally purchased as a wall hanger from an ancient bric a brac shop in Warsaw in 2005.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I sold it to them in 2004. I made it from dried semen. Think on that, spudcoon.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What a contradiction your avatar appears to be, therefore. Idiot.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The whole of Poland is a bric - a - brac shop. Still wearing shell-suits Kevin Keegan sent there 40 years ago.

Do you play a saxaphone? I play a theremin and glockenspiel. We could top the Polish charts with a rendition of Cotton Eye Joe, we'll be considered pioneers.

2 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The whole of Poland is a bric - a - brac shop. Still wearing shell-suits Kevin Keegan sent there 40 years ago.

Do you play a saxaphone? I play a theremin and glockenspiel. We could top the Polish charts with a rendition of Cotton Eye Joe, we'll be considered pioneers.

Your avatar is making me think 2 things. 'Bucky O'hare, and a Mega City Judge. You a 2000AD fan?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your avatar is making me think 2 things. 'Bucky O'hare, and a Mega City Judge. You a 2000AD fan?

The rabbit is a child's toy I've had since childhood. An interpretation of him.

3 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I've been known to tootle a few bars here n there bolicy baby..I too am a multi instrumentalist..I've recently mastered the tambourine and maracas 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I heard you were handy with the crayons. Do you eat the brown ones like RK does?

I wait till I have a box full and throw them at birds to startle them into shitting on the neighbours car

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Salty reeds. Admit it, boghopper, You’ve been licking my unborns for eighteen years.

So anyway..ya staggered away from the food bank with a can of sweetcorn kidney beans and some butter...yer sufferin succotash..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

So is Bend, when he's not eating them.

Someone bought me a huge box of crayola because they thought I was autistic. Trying to be polite, I had a look. There were 3 green ones and only one orange one! I only like green crayons on Tuesdays, and only during the day because they look different at night.

I really like orange crayons and there was only fucking one of them! So I run out of orange and get stuck with fucking green crayons that I don't like. I am so fucking angry. 

And to top it all.. this stupid cunt still thinks I'm autistic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Someone bought me a huge box of crayola because they thought I was autistic. Trying to be polite, I had a look. There were 3 green ones and only one orange one! I only like green crayons on Tuesdays, and only during the day because they look different at night.

I really like orange crayons and there was only fucking one of them! So I run out of orange and get stuck with fucking green crayons that I don't like. I am so fucking angry. 

Bawsey?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Artistic you silly sod. Artistic.